Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/massUnlockScav.js');
Public?
Public
Mass Scavenging Options Unlock

Approved:
t14525689

mass-scavenging-options-unlock.jpg
(sorry for the very bad screenshot but it was taken on a video :p, had forgot to screenshot it when I first run it and can't test it right now since all scav options are already unlocked)

Script requires Premium Account to be active and goes without saying that it can only work on worlds where scavenging is possible otherwise as expected it will not work.

This is how the script looks in action:

Feel free to reply on this thread if you have an idea to suggest, if you need help with this script and/or if you found a bug.

Last edited:
Upvote 3

NeoStorm

Reaction score
I think its handy, could use work though, like tell me when the funds are not there and maybe tell me needs Warehouse to cover unlock first, etc

But if you have a bunch with res sitting there, its a SINGLE BUTTON CLICK for ALL Works awesome! good job.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I think its handy, could use work though, like tell me when the funds are not there and maybe tell me needs Warehouse to cover unlock first, etc

But if you have a bunch with res sitting there, its a SINGLE BUTTON CLICK for ALL Works awesome! good job.
Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm not working on updating this script anymore since this functionality is now built into the game, you can mass unlock scav options from the game too now.