mEiN mAsTeRpIeCe

Deleted User - 11134637

if you really think about it both sides are winning yet losing at the same time

DeletedUser44759

Let's go with your war analogies. So because USA only joined in Normandy the 6th of June, they got wrecked by the Germans before that? Do war stats before the landing apply to the Americans when they joined the war? No. They weren't involved before that. They steamrolled the Atlantic wall that was supposed to be unbreakable. Just as SL and Niko claimed SL account was. You're making yourself look like a fool. Stop trying to act clever and go be a dumb cow in some far lawn away from our front that we are dominantly crushing.
Jut in interests of clarity here, check out North Africa, Italy, perhaps bombing raids, North Atlantic convoys, Lend-Lease before you say the yanks weren't involved before D-day landings mate....not to mention the present one left with Granny, he was certainly involved in my Father being created ;), aslo british and commonwealth involvement in Normandy.....Tw aside you show a remarkable lack of knowledge just there....

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Jut in interests of clarity here, check out North Africa, Italy, perhaps bombing raids, North Atlantic convoys, Lend-Lease before you say the yanks weren't involved before D-day landings mate....not to mention the present one left with Granny, he was certainly involved in my Father being created ;), aslo british and commonwealth involvement in Normandy.....Tw aside you show a remarkable lack of knowledge just there....

Don't correct me on history if you aren't right. The USA didn't actively join the war until after the Japanese attacked pearl harbor. supporting the allies doesn't mean they FOUGHT in the war. Don't say my knowledge is shit if your lack of reading capability is what makes you think I'm wrong.

DeletedUser44759

check again buddy, 6 june 1944 wasn't their first fight....and certainly after pearl harbour

"So because USA only joined in Normandy the 6th of June " that's what you said btw......

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
check again buddy, 6 june 1944 wasn't their first fight....and certainly after pearl harbour

"So because USA only joined in Normandy the 6th of June " that's what you said btw......

Again, they didn't join the war till the point I stated. The only thing I can think off that you are refering to is attacking bases the Japanese had on US territory but that isn't joining a war.

Deleted User - 10471230

i dont think so, we cant make the world too easy for us...