n00b beginnings!

DeletedUser67435

Noobish Start Ever...

My story goes along these lines:

I sarted playing in world 4. I had 2 allies, Anjoojna (Nr 10 in that world) and Alcor (Nr 40). They sent me 10000 Sp, 10000 Sw, 2000 HC and 2000 Scouts during beginners protection.

I never farmed because I felt it would hurt my neighbours feelings and never bilt the smithy, only upgraded mines and wondered why I could not build any more buildings. 3 weeks later I discovered the farm and was nobled one month later. :lol:

DeletedUser

lmao, i just got in a good tribe and i had little troops but was never attacked. i didnt farm because i thought the barbarians would attack back:)

DeletedUser

Hah. Nice work, nice work. Did you get a pretty picture on the map, at least?

No, at that point I had not even found the map yet (ok, i found it, but still had not figured out what it was). I messaged some guy asking how he attacked me, all he said was "ROFL". :icon_evil:

P.S. Sorry about the him thing, I have a girlfriend and anything not her I tend to referr to as a him.

DeletedUser

lmao, i just got in a good tribe and i had little troops but was never attacked. i didnt farm because i thought the barbarians would attack back:)

I have a friend who was nobled by a barbarian. (No joke, I was sitting him when it happened, although i am not sure how it happened)

DeletedUser

The guy must of been Pro to the extreme. Barbarians are the most fierce ones out their :O

DeletedUser

Takes 7 days to completely delete. Well, i c ur friend getting in a family tribe very soon ;D

DeletedUser

When I first started I Immediately joined the first tribe that sent me an invite. The only problem was that I didn't know how to leave a tribe. so I ended up being stuck in a tribe with a bunch of inactive 100 pointers until I found the guides on the forums.:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You is my idol.:icon_surprised:

Idiots galore.
=]

i did far,just sent attack after attack at the exact same village thinking that resources would never run out,but then i noticed that the first and seocnd attack would take so much and the rest too little hundreds,got me wondering,just ws too stupid to do anything about it.

and yea,I thought the barbarians were (barbarian people) for like the first week or two.
:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

When I first started I Immediately joined the first tribe that sent me an invite. The only problem was that I didn't know how to leave a tribe. so I ended up being stuck in a tribe with a bunch of inactive 100 pointers until I found the guides on the forums.:icon_redface:

I found a good tribe from the beggining,they warred my next tribe tho and failed because we were pointwhoring.:icon_redface:

Then the next tribe was full of pro's that were nice enought to teach me how to do everything little by little until I knew what to do.

:)

<3 em STFU players.

DeletedUser

I have a friend who was nobled by a barbarian. (No joke, I was sitting him when it happened, although i am not sure how it happened)

Lol. I was account sitting someone once who had incomings from a barb. Nobling seems a bit bizarre though.

(And no, I don't have pics, and no, I'm not gonna GTFO. I like it here.)

nosaj136 said:
The only problem was that I didn't know how to leave a tribe. so I ended up being stuck in a tribe with a bunch of inactive 100 pointers until I found the guides on the forums

Hahah. That... is pure win. Awesome.

DeletedUser

Meh, I'll try to refresh a bit of my memory. :icon_razz:

A friend introduced me to this game. He was so excited, so he invited me to "compete" with him. My first village was on world 22, somewhere in the middle of continent 37. I then, after reading numerous guides on TW wikipedia, Openeye's guide, and all different kind of offensive/defensive guide, had a pretty good start (pretty good, considering it was my first time playing, and still growed faster than my 7x7 neighbours. :p). I joined a local K37 tribe there, later merged with a great ally, and is now in the rank 1 tribe, and am holding a forum moderator/semi-council position. I still play there, no, wait, my twin brother is playing there, but I still log on once in a few days.

Edit: Due to Izzy's "request", history is now in spoiler. :p
Edit 2: Beginning... Lol.

Twin brother...?

Crap. Now I need to start asking "Which ijje is this"

DeletedUser

The first village i ever nobled was a 3k barb, i only had 1 noble and sent all my troops with it.

DeletedUser

Well. That makes your n00b beginning 2974 pts better'n mine. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

My fist village was a 300pt barb right next to me.

i beleive my first noble was a 1k barb,when the world has full gowing barbs.:icon_redface:

My 5th village of I remember correctly was finally a real player,he was kinda active,my tribe was 2nd in the K and our brother tribe was 1rst and we decided to take out the number 3 tribe which was named WHO not Who? from 25,turned out that they were noobs and we took em out quickly.

jakeeboy

i beleive my first noble was a 1k barb,when the world has full gowing barbs.:icon_redface:

My 5th village of I remember correctly was finally a real player,he was kinda active,my tribe was 2nd in the K and our brother tribe was 1rst and we decided to take out the number 3 tribe which was named WHO not Who? from 25,turned out that they were noobs and we took em out quickly.
Mine actually wasn't a Barb, but it was a serious inactive...