n00b beginnings!

DeletedUser

Mine actually wasn't a Barb, but it was a serious inactive...

my first real noble target I just remembered was a 4k point guy,one will,seriously inactive and it was his first world,just as me,but I was active up the a hole.Addicted.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I can't remember my first active noble target. Knowing my n00b beginning it was probably someone from my own tribe who was quitting. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I can't remember my first active noble target. Knowing my n00b beginning it was probably someone from my own tribe who was quitting. :icon_rolleyes:

When I was at 200k points there were this one guy that had 2 accounts,he decided to quit,both accounts were near me and both were 60-70 k most,he sent out all troops against war targets and left me all his like 16 vills,I nobled them all between 2 weeks and gained 120k points.

rofl.

Most of my points came from barbs btw,full growing barb world does inspire alot of pointwhoring.

DeletedUser

Cool thread. In my very first tribe, we were getting villages nobled off us left right and centre from early on, but then I hit on the solution that would save us! In my lengthy proposal I detailed a mass barb nobling operation to increase our points. Needless to say, that tribe didn't last very long. :icon_redface:

Clur

I just remembered something I did, way back in the day.

I was sitting an account for 2 weeks whilst the owner was away. It was fairly close to the start of the world, so I was farming for him.

Every time I got a report where I lost 1 spear or axe I deleted it, so that all my farming attacks looked a lovely green colour cos I was worried they would think I was useless if they saw a batch of yellow reports.

Anyway, I gave it lots of love and affection and the account was in great shape by the time the owner arrived back. Sadly he managed to upset the local tribe within two days and was nobled within the week.

DeletedUser

As i am a newb, i shall tell a tale... i warn you this is not for the feint of heart.
As i begun, i thought maybe begging would help... i was wrong, asked for some troops, well they sent me a few hundred, not to help but to take me over. I cried... yes i did then i saw a link saying "get the F@%K out of here!" now i live in the northwest.

DeletedUser

This is a very big thread, I don't think I do anything nooby anymore, except ask questions and send like 500 troops against a person with like 1000 points, thinking they were vulnerable because they spend all their money on buildings, and didn't notice he was giving most of the tribe a heap of trouble all by himself, drrr

DeletedUser

My first world I got nobled when I had a 1000 point village by someone who had like 8 villages. At the time I thought he was really good!

My first nobling was a 1800 point village that belonged to some guy who was actually pretty strong but I had someone who had been playing a while teaching me so was farming from day 1.

DeletedUser

This thread has died so I figure I'll brighten it back up again. My first world was W9, W10, W11 and W12. At the time I didn't realise how much involvement this game required, I got rimmed on W9 within a month, quit W11 because I still hadn't realised that axes were offensive units, not defensive units (who wouldn't want an axe instead of a sword?!) and W12 I got rimmed because I thought I'd try a resources > troops strategy... did not work out.

W10 after learning the hard way on eevry other world I actually did surprisingly well, now I'm in BORG and just sort of chilling atm.

DeletedUser64084

>.>

Started REAL late at W4.. Got rimmed by a -JG- guy after taking my third vill .. I was easily rimmed because I only has few spears and swords back then.. (point-whoring)

Then W20-something but quit due to boredom. Started playing at W24 and eventually tribemates got assimilated to our enemy tribe, thus got owned real hard. D:

W34 is now my perma-home and hoping to do well here.. :D

DeletedUser

Started on world one, Was amaxing and got to rank 15 with 7million points :icon_neutral:

Erm im just lucky?

DeletedUser

I was leading this. I mass recruited a family to rank 1 and got it alive for a few months until a riot happened and someone else became duke xD

Sidenote : I'm not the guy that made raki for the first time. I just took control of one of it's branches on this world xD and never made another raki again :icon_redface: The more popular name of that RAKI branch was it's lately name, VODKA.

theoneyoucantstand

N00b story... Ugh, I totaly forgot, I joined TW a very very long time ago, and can't remember. I remebered when I fist nobled I hit a guy with 18 thousand points I have about 2 thousand. I guess he was a n00b cause I took that village and he did nothing.

i iz stil n00b at hert. iz lik 2 speek 1337 az iz fun ans i can r33ly r3lat 2 allz za 0tah n00b! :) w3z c00l tat wayz d0nt ya 7hink????? i iz a n00b ater mah yrs of expirience, wiat nevermind, I am making no sense, bye!