next three months...

DeletedUser

I predict that V V V and TDD will merge and make a new family, under the tag "VD"

That. Would. Be. Awesome.

DeletedUser

i cant help defending rediculous comments. comments like pks merging with sci or joining the sci family or lfkd is dead. i just hate it because its just not true and will never be true and its pathetic how this is believed by some and spread by others. atleast make decent trash comments instead of just making them up.

So don't read them if you can't handle the same criticism and jibes that you toss out. Becoming a troll is not the answer to your issue, seems like you just need to do some growing up and accept that not everyone sees things TbT's way. As I've said before.. you have to interject your opinion in every single thread in this forum, which makes you a troll. Skip a few, mind your own business from time to time and maybe you'll move up the ladder to pass up bicky(who surprisingly has surpassed you on the PnP ladder recently).

DeletedUser

the pendulum swings both ways daz, maybe if you took your own advice we could move on quicker. you are as bad as me at this. you are always the one to counter and go on the offensive so if im a troll, your a troll. and once again with the slander, you can help yourself.

also i accept people dont share my views, but theres no harm in trying to convert :D ill grind you down eventually mwhahaha

DeletedUser

the pendulum swings both ways daz, maybe if you took your own advice we could move on quicker. you are as bad as me at this.

Actually you won't find me in 1/2 the threads you are in. Go take a look sometime. I skip over plenty, you seem to think you need to visit every thread and post and usually end up flaming someone. I exit plenty of threads skirmish free that are not related to the war my tribe is involved in. Perhaps when you suggested ReV needed a thread you were really thinking somewhere that TbT needed one.

DeletedUser

Lmao, this thread is very funny. Why do you get so easily wound up by these guys tbt?! They are just sad that DL and PKs are winning every war we are involved in whilst eating inactives at the same time :icon_cool:

Kusty you post about the once great LFKD blah blah nearly made me bring up my lunch! This is the same LFKD that formed the most all powerful super alliance and crushed the life out of this world. They had great players and where are they now? They ran off thats where.

This is a game that is there to be won so lets not pretend a moral code comes in to it.

Matt76827

If LFKD is the same "all powerful super alliance" then how come you need a NAP (or in some cases and alliance) with SCI?
Afterall the diplomacy with SCI is a fairly new thing and if everything else you said is true, which I think sums up as "we kick ass", you are capping your ability to grow by having diplomacy with these tribes.
It would appear that there is a contradiction in what you are saying.

DeletedUser

well guys, if you just think of anything.. this is just predictions, but im assured and 100% totally sure..

VVV will last
R2 will fall by losing its members due to internal,technical problems(believe me, i know it!) but will take some time to stay in this world still..
Hoplon members will merge to tribes near them or they'll stay neutral..
SCIROS will not fall, and SCIOVA, but they might merge with a stronger tribe in the next 2-3 months..
and lastly, barbar will also merge with LFKD or VVV+

DeletedUser18695

well guys, if you just think of anything.. this is just predictions, but im assured and 100% totally sure..

VVV will last
R2 will fall by losing its members due to internal,technical problems(believe me, i know it!) but will take some time to stay in this world still..
Hoplon members will merge to tribes near them or they'll stay neutral..
SCIROS will not fall, and SCIOVA, but they might merge with a stronger tribe in the next 2-3 months..
and lastly, barbar will also merge with LFKD or VVV+

SCIROS will survive, SCIOVA will die, no matter where they go I will follow them xD.

VVV will survive and go on to win the world b.c they play smart.

LFKD isnt what it once was but I agree with mat, if it was, why ally/nap SCI?

50 damn you have changed, are you the origanal 50 I know or a new player like the rest of LFKD? :( xD

DeletedUser

If LFKD is the same "all powerful super alliance" then how come you need a NAP (or in some cases and alliance) with SCI?
Afterall the diplomacy with SCI is a fairly new thing and if everything else you said is true, which I think sums up as "we kick ass", you are capping your ability to grow by having diplomacy with these tribes.
It would appear that there is a contradiction in what you are saying.

You have misunderstood my point maybe I wasnt clear sorry.

I am trying to say that kusty saying how great the lfkd used to be, and how morally good etc is just wrong. The original idea of the lfkd was a very bad one in my opinion and did little to separate it from the family tribes etc it was supposedly against.

We are not the same now because we have maybe four times less active players like most tribes. We have also made some changes to diplomacy here and there but If you want my explinations they are in numerous other threads.

These changes arent because we are suddenly morally corrupt but because we have had to adapt to a changing world. We could have just thrown in the towel altogether but didnt want too.

The bit about us kicking ass was simply a quip but we arent doing badly at the moment.

Its the same old 50 here GG, I just took a break from attacking VVV because Ive been hitting some other targets but Ill be taking your villages again soon :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

SCIROS will survive, SCIOVA will die, no matter where they go I will follow them xD.

VVV will survive and go on to win the world b.c they play smart.

LFKD isnt what it once was but I agree with mat, if it was, why ally/nap SCI?

50 damn you have changed, are you the origanal 50 I know or a new player like the rest of LFKD? :( xD

Of course the lfkd isnt what it was how can it be? I doubt there are even enough active members left on this world to fill 4 tribes to make an lfkd :)

DeletedUser

ummm... yes, this thread isn't for flaming or arguing over nothing please. go put your diplomacy argueing IG or make a thread about it. it's silly, get over it R2-TRU, and i speak as a member; we have allies so why can't LFKD? (reotorical question for those who don't know :))

back on topic it might happen that BarBar will disband out of boredom or something

DeletedUser18695

ummm... yes, this thread isn't for flaming or arguing over nothing please. go put your diplomacy argueing IG or make a thread about it. it's silly, get over it R2-TRU, and i speak as a member; we have allies so why can't LFKD? (reotorical question for those who don't know :))

back on topic it might happen that BarBar will disband out of boredom or something

I think you are....

DeletedUser

Is this the original bicky? because the one i remember used to be the master of spam and killing topics XD aswell as saying some pretty stupid stuff too :D

now the posts are well executed and are on topic.....

DeletedUser

all the threads are the same, R2 having a bitch about sci or PKs and likewise.

DeletedUser

TBT, i'm sorry i have to! the mods don't dare take an eye off me now. :(

DeletedUser65726

What i think will happen..

Bicky will get banned for a spam, he will cry and beg for a donut. He will get the donut.

Pks should turn against SCI family, with everyone on them, we can easily crush them and put everyone in a state of glee as they will see that SCI is no more.

Pks will survive until the end of the world, Along with V V V TSE and R2.

The SCI family will be no more, they will crumble under the extreme skilfulness of ReV, with help from Pks. Saying that if ReV continue to be a single tribe, and not come back to V V V, they could stay until the end as well.

V V V, TSE and R2 will all war for fun, Pks will then join in, but all three tribes will turn on Pks and crush them.

-=SP=-/RS/~DE~ will eventually seize to exist due to extreme lack of in activeness, and V V V will see this and crush them.

Oh, I forgot Barbar. Well, yeh, nothing to say there. They will die... They have sniped to many of my villages, past and present -.-

My views on this matter ;)

Last edited: