next three months...

DeletedUser18695

:lol:
What i think will happen..

Bicky will get banned for a spam, he will cry and beg for a donut. He will get the donut.

Pks should turn against SCI family, with everyone on them, we can easily crush them and put everyone in a state of glee as they will see that SCI is no more.

Pks will survive until the end of the world, Along with V V V TSE and R2.

The SCI family will be no more, they will crumble under the extreme skilfulness of ReV, with help from Pks. Saying that if ReV continue to be a single tribe, and not come back to V V V, they could stay until the end as well.

V V V, TSE and R2 will all war for fun, Pks will then join in, but all three tribes will turn on Pks and crush them.

-=SP=-/RS/~DE~ will eventually seize to exist due to extreme lack of in activeness, and V V V will see this and crush them.

Oh, I forgot Barbar. Well, yeh, nothing to say there. They will die... They have sniped to many of my villages, past and present -.-

My views on this matter ;)

:lol: Ty finney :p.

DeletedUser

1> VVV will always be there, They will not ever merge with another tribe, history says that they will allow certain players to merge into their tribe. Slowly becoming more aggressive. Will lose ground in areas but will expand alarmingly in other areas.

2> HOPLON will eventually die, their bigger players will merge into other tribes most likely TDD or TSE.

3> SCIOVA will die slowly, Big players will leave for VVV or PK's. SCIROS and SCIOVA will form one stronger tribe politics will decide their fate.

4> BarBar will either do nothing and continue to slowly fade in areas/ lose members. Or with a change of politics could become a wildcard that could change the balance of power for many tribes via a merge.

5> rfg .... dead gone merged.

6> R2TRU will remain, though always having to fight to survive. Politics will remain a strong factor on how they go. Have a lot of potential in the future, need to find at least one ally out of their enemies to relieve pressure. Whats their stance with TSE?

7> TSE and BNL will continue as they are, They have potential to grow in the north depending on their politics with TDD and HOPLON. Need to continue their fight with LFKD.

8> PKs and DL remain allied. They are at a stage where they will need to spend a lot of time nobling inactives as their numbers slowly die off. Will always remain strong and hard to break through in areas, Will struggle to expand but remain strong. Could struggle if a strong organised coop was to happen... but doubt it ;)

9> TSE and BNL will have to merge eventually. TDD will do something and will make a stand how it will go who knows.

10> Something totally unexpected will happen, noone will have expected it to happen or have contemplated it happening. It will be major and effect the world severely!

DeletedUser

1) Bicky will be rimmed, and while having no major effects ingame the entire PnP community will breathe a collective sigh of relief and then all collectively facepalm as he clicks 'restart' or worse.. is given a larger account in some tribe or another.

2) Pks will finally embrace their new family and become Sciter(Sci-Rohan center) while DL will become their academy Scited.

3) Scir0s gets jealous of Sciova and PKs love affair and gets back to their roots and forms Scirisaclan. Noobs everywhere are recruited as teachers for the current sub-noobs.

4) ReV recruits most of Sciova once Sciova realizes that they just don't have the manpower to run all their inactives. ReV folds soon after under the weight of all those sittings.

5) R2 merges with TSE/BNL and the VVV family(half and half) while Fizzo and myself form our own tribe and continue pwning Scirisaclan in the corner. In a surprise move 50stones is recruited as duke of this new tribe called PKs.

6) Mass bannings occur in Sciter due to all the sitting violations caused by mass recruitment of sat accounts and simply not enough sitters in Sciter or Scited to manage. Nyxx as the main violater loses half his villages(because of RFG sits ironically). RFG reforms and aquarium returns explaing that it was his plan to do that all along as there was no way around a stacked Nyxx.

7) HOPLON and TDD merge becoming HOLDD. Do to a lack of foresight in creating diplomacy with smaller tribes 50stones is immediately targeted by HOLDD but they run into a wall as the sat accounts supporting 50stones from Scited had never withdrawn their support. 50stones claims yet another victory over mass attacking.

8) VVV having no valid target to the south finally declares on the remenants of Sciova/ReV after recruiting all the active players. The war is quickly over. VVV returns to attacking TRN2.

9) Barbar and the newly reformed RFG merge and spend the next 8 months cleaning up their inactives.

10) Everyone NAPS or Allies each other and sit down to have some tea and crumpets. Huggles can be found in abundance everywhere, it is a time of rejoicing for all exept for tribes not in the top 15 and abandons.

we are at war but this is quite funny ^^

DeletedUser

:| Darkraven, although i respect you trying to noble the whole of V V V, and i do not like to side with V V V, but unless you can actually take a couple of K's off them then i can't see you as a tribe; more a group of plaeyrs in a dummy tribe on this game.

and you really mean it? a random cherry!!!??? do i get some nice icing? >(

DUMBUMCLUM

6> R2TRU will remain, though always having to fight to survive. Politics will remain a strong factor on how they go. Have a lot of potential in the future, need to find at least one ally out of their enemies to relieve pressure. Whats their stance with TSE?

We're allies.

darkraven9

but unless you can actually take a couple of K's off them then i can't see you as a tribe

First off, we would have to be insane players for 4 of us to take a few K's off the largest tribe on this server. So really, you are expecting the impossible. That feat would be difficult to achieve in a year, you are talking about 4 players taking thousands of villages off a tribe that outnumbers us by staggering amounts. Still, we like to try :icon_twisted:

more a group of plaeyrs

Isnt that EXACTLY what a tribe is supposed to be?

DeletedUser65726

Actually, most of us were in the original DE, and we are some of its last surviving members. So yes, technically we are the old Dark Energy.

Same players, but not the same atmosphere that made DE so long ago...

Bicky, you can have whatever you want :D

darkraven9

Same players, but not the same atmosphere that made DE so long ago...

Bicky, you can have whatever you want :D

Same players yes, and yes the same atmosphere. Otherwise we would not dare take the DE name as it means a lot to us. And how would you know anything about the DE tribal atmosphere? You are not in DE now... and you werent even a part of the original one :icon_rolleyes:

That and so much more, kiddo.

I realize that. I was keeping it simple for bicky, as he will never understand what you mean :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@finney- yay

@darkraven- ummm... i did understand it if you must know.

and stop ephasising 4 players. i see 15 on the members list, or are they inactive? :O

darkraven9

@finney- yay

@darkraven- ummm... i did understand it if you must know.

and stop ephasising 4 players. i see 15 on the members list, or are they inactive? :O

You did understand it? Where? SCIRNA? lol... my guess is no but maybe I'm wrong. BarBar? your not Turkish so...yeah (only joking BarBar) R2-TRU? Which R2 member do you fight alongside?

When I talk about the 4 I am referring to the group (dark/House/Drak/Ceo) which has been actively defending as well as attacking VVV since the beginning of the war, us 4 against VVV. Are the rest inactive? Maybe, maybe not. What matters is that we are united in our cause and will either go down fighting for it or live achieving it.

DeletedUser

talk about the tribes i've been in on this game all you want, i'm not the one who's made a stupid move against V V V xD
and if you're on about tribe moves... what's yours? 15? same as me... no wonder you don't know exactly what a tribe is on this game

and since you mentioned earlier, about a group of players, "EXACTLY" being a tribe, i think you are excluding other members of your tribe. :( maybe you should dismiss them because you won't include them. in fact here's the stats of your "war".

Side 1:
Tribes: DE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 138
Difference: 117

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 212,606
Side 2: 1,230,589
Difference: 1,017,983

image.php

and even though the V V V family are winning players can't like it in your tribe because over the past month the V V V family have barely took over a mill of your vills on that game and yet you've lost near enough 10mill over the past 3 weeks. morale isn't great is it for you on this game. Also, if you want to know, the "big 4" of your tribe, are the only ones who have lost villages against V V V in "your" tribe over the past 24 hours. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

darkraven9

talk about the tribes i've been in on this game all you want, i'm not the one who's made a stupid move against V V V xD
and if you're on about tribe moves... what's yours? 15? same as me... no wonder you don't know exactly what a tribe is on this game

and since you mentioned earlier, about a group of players, "EXACTLY" being a tribe, i think you are excluding other members of your tribe. :( maybe you should dismiss them because you won't include them. in fact here's the stats of your "war".

Side 1:
Tribes: DE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 138
Difference: 117

image.php

Side 1: 212,606
Side 2: 1,230,589
Difference: 1,017,983

image.php

and even though the V V V family are winning players can't like it in your tribe because over the past month the V V V family have barely took over a mill of your vills on that game and yet you've lost near enough 10mill over the past 3 weeks. morale isn't great is it for you on this game. Also, if you want to know, the "big 4" of your tribe, are the only ones who have lost villages against V V V in "your" tribe over the past 24 hours. xD

About my tribe changes, I dont think it necessary to include the few tribe changes I made when I had 116 points. Thats just completely stupid. As for the rest, they were moving between DE and INW 2/INW X. The only legit one you could point at me is my move to VVVK+... but even that was a less than 30 days growing phase :icon_wink: Now as for you, you have completely jumped ship multiple times: Crappy Tribes -> SCIRNA -> V V V+ -> SCIR0N -> BarBar -> R2-TRU... keep at it and you'll have joined every tribe on the server :icon_rolleyes:

Now lets set things straight, I clearly stated who has been actively attacking and defending against V V V. Lets look at the stats from the beginning of the war:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: drakosa darkraven9 House of One Ceo_Fry

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+ V V V
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 32
Difference: 139

image.php

Side 1: 1,629,107
Side 2: 327,283
Difference: 1,301,824

image.php

Despite the fact that this could change as V V V has finally decided to make an assault on the four of us, I'm still proud of what we have done. And honestly I dont care if anybody else scoffs, as we are some of a small number people who have chosen to grow some balls and risk our necks.

DeletedUser

first of all you lack the potential to actually prove that the tribe is actually doing anything. so by telling me to get on the frontlines when about three quaters of your tribe can't do it themselves is ironic.

and yes i have moved tribes want to know the story? :S

SCIRNA- moved because an immature baron dismissed me. not my fault.
SCIRNA (again)- tennismaster got me back in. so these tribe moves do not count if you want to prove that then.
SCIRNA (again)- ex-HOPLOX iw as forced to merge, so once again not a tribe move aparently.
V V V+- moved so i could be away from HOPLO, they were n00bs on this game
SCIR0N- i was accused of spying and that was the only way out on this game really.
SCIRNA (again)- needed to help them so i did, tribal help.
BarBar- Tetravis was a traitor on that game; demoted me so i left, once again basically forced.
R2-TRU- wanted to fight n00bs like you on this game; but none are even getting close to me :(

so if you want to know more please mail me IG Mr. Dictator IG.

darkraven9

first of all you lack the potential to actually prove that the tribe is actually doing anything. so by telling me to get on the frontlines when about three quaters of your tribe can't do it themselves is ironic.

and yes i have moved tribes want to know the story? :S

SCIRNA- moved because an immature baron dismissed me. not my fault.
SCIRNA (again)- tennismaster got me back in. so these tribe moves do not count if you want to prove that then.
SCIRNA (again)- ex-HOPLOX iw as forced to merge, so once again not a tribe move aparently.
V V V+- moved so i could be away from HOPLO, they were n00bs on this game
SCIR0N- i was accused of spying and that was the only way out on this game really.
SCIRNA (again)- needed to help them so i did, tribal help.
BarBar- Tetravis was a traitor on that game; demoted me so i left, once again basically forced.
R2-TRU- wanted to fight n00bs like you on this game; but none are even getting close to me :(

so if you want to know more please mail me IG Mr. Dictator IG.

How do you want me to prove that my tribe is "doing anything"? First of all, its none of your business what goes on internally, and you are free to use twstats to watch the tribe's and each player's activity over the last 20 days... seriously, that is a stupid question.

Three quarters of DE isnt on the frontlines? Correction, about 95% of our villages ARE on the frontline. We are at war with V V V, and virtually surrounded by them, so wouldnt the frontlines be most of our villages? Yeah...sounds about right. As for you, I didnt tell you to do anything. But I would suggest that you not talk to me about war, as you know nothing about it. I realize I am not the most battle-hardened player on world 5, but this is like me telling lucky charms he doesnt know the first thing about war...

Sounds like you hop tribes for merely personal reasons... you would get more respect if you were to stay true to your tribemates.

As for me being a noob... not quite :icon_twisted:
I dont like to talk trash, but I will do it just once to prove a point: I gained more OD in 2 hours yesterday coordinating by myself than you have compiled your entire time here on W5. (and though I am not a noob, I am far away from being a top player on W5) If you had any balls or skill at all, you would go after your enemies instead of waiting hopelessly for them to go to K1 :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

because i'm lazy. and i'm too lazy to continue this arguement. :|

just go to where it's all at on this game. R2-TRU.

DeletedUser

1> VVV will always be there, They will not ever merge with another tribe, history says that they will allow certain players to merge into their tribe. Slowly becoming more aggressive. Will lose ground in areas but will expand alarmingly in other areas.

Right...:p

4> BarBar will either do nothing and continue to slowly fade in areas/ lose members. Or with a change of politics could become a wildcard that could change the balance of power for many tribes via a merge.

Got good members and enough to train up.

Allies.

7> TSE and BNL will continue as they are, They have potential to grow in the north depending on their politics with TDD and HOPLON. Need to continue their fight with LFKD.

We'll not go towards north.