Next tribe to disband

DeletedUser

TWC is their daddy and obviously they would join them. Process have already started. Xinyr is nomore Xinyr IG, daddy gave him Christmas Present of 2mil+. Another sonny's member is leaving too. Prolly Escape would be disbanded soon and be TWC-A(which prolly won't happen even if they have one academy they'll name it diff to be safe from PnP) if Cshipley won't take them in their main tribe.

Are you still mad because we obliterated one of your 1mil players? :lol:
We still have a border(s) Karma, and we'll happilly begin active engagement on it if you so desire...Internals or not.

Again, I state we are neutral in PMP / TWC matters. We still do NOT have any formal relation with TWC or PMP.
Cshipley and TWC have respected our decision on this, while PMP have not - This was the entire logic behind rimming bakamonkey...Remember? We 'had a problem' with you, and we 'attacked' you. Your profile let's us do that you know :icon_wink:

We still maintain our unaffiliated status, and plan to continue to do so. We have plenty of room to expand along the rim and have no need or desire to 'disband'. So please, Karma, get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

We still have a border(s) Karma, and we'll happilly begin active engagement on it if you so desire...Internals or not.

Again, I state we are neutral in PMP / TWC matters. We still do NOT have any formal relation with TWC or PMP.
Cshipley and TWC have respected our decision on this, while PMP have not - This was the entire logic behind rimming bakamonkey...Remember? We 'had a problem' with you, and we 'attacked' you. Your profile let's us do that you know :icon_wink:

We still maintain our unaffiliated status, and plan to continue to do so. We have plenty of room to expand along the rim and have no need or desire to 'disband'. So please, Karma, get your facts straight.

Please spyk, tell us where his facts are wrong... I believe that he he made a 'prediction' by saying "probly" (As is the whole purpose of this thread) - Not everything in this thread will be 100% accurate or come to pass obviously. (After all we are not all psychics).

Nobody reading this thread gives a crap about your diplomatic status with anybody... This thread is about who will disband next not who wants to be allied to who. After seeing that you only have 11 active members left, that leaves you at an awkward position if anybody else in your tribe gets bored and decides also to quit... Therefore the 'prediction' was that you may be the next one to go, KarmaX thought that might be into T-W-C. He doesn't have to be correct in that assumption... AND you have every right to argue why it wouldn't happen...

But to then start bragging about how you 'rimmed our player' (Who was under simultaneous attacks from T-W-C which made me curious), or say that you'd be happy to attack us again, isn't needed here... If you could, try keep the unnecessary subtle threats to igm, Thanks Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

He, he.

Let me try my hand.

I am not sure about Die but they have nowhere to run too so I doubt we will see a disband.

Anyway, I put my money that Decide is the first top 10 tribe to disband. Not tomorrow, but anyway soon. More, I got a feeling that many players, especialy the eastern ones will go to DN. Anyone for a bet here?

DeletedUser

I don't think that he was trying to argue whether or not they were 'wavering'. Just that they recently merged hence less likely to be disbanding soon...

If the post was called "Which tribe is least stable" then you may have a decent argument there...

I believe it is quite on-topic to question the stability of a tribe in a thread dedicated to debating which tribe is most likely to disband. The fact that [CRY] have chosen to merge with -?- shows that they are desperate. 10 of [CRY]'s 48 members are either inactive or being eaten by Phoenx, [DN], PMP, NTZH or NADs. I believe this supports the argument that [CRY] will be next to disband and is definately on-topic.

Back on topic...

I believe now that Escape are eating 3 or their remaining 14 members, is it possible they will look for a merge in the near future? With who I wonder...

Escape has 14 members and is currently interning two, not three. Escape has never exceeded 19 members and has fallen as low as 11 members in the past without any major problems accuring. Regardless of what you may think or believe, a tribe does not need 53 mediocre members to be successful and avoid disbansion ([DN] is often regarded as one of W30's best tribes).

Please spyk, tell us where his facts are wrong... I believe that he he made a 'prediction' by saying "probly" (As is the whole purpose of this thread) - Not everything in this thread will be 100% accurate or come to pass obviously. (After all we are not all psychics).

If I remember right Karmax said that...
KarmaX said:
TWC is their daddy and obviously they would join them. Process have already started.

That does not look like a prediction to me. It just Looks like KarmaX is having a T-W-C tantrum in yet another thread.

Nobody reading this thread gives a crap about your diplomatic status with anybody... This thread is about who will disband next not who wants to be allied to who.

So you are saying Spykie is not allowed to disprove KarmaX's claims regarding Escape's relations with T-W-C?

After seeing that you only have 11 active members left, that leaves you at an awkward position if anybody else in your tribe gets bored and decides also to quit... Therefore the 'prediction' was that you may be the next one to go, KarmaX thought that might be into T-W-C. He doesn't have to be correct in that assumption... AND you have every right to argue why it wouldn't happen...

And now you are saying Spykie has every right to disprove KarmaX's claims?

But to then start bragging about how you 'rimmed our player' (Who was under simultaneous attacks from T-W-C which made me curious), or say that you'd be happy to attack us again, isn't needed here... If you could, try keep the unnecessary subtle threats to igm, Thanks Bye

I do believe Escape asked PMP to boot bakamonkey as he was a refugee from *WW*. PMP refused to do so and Escape nobled him later on when it best suited them. Maybe T-W-C's progress against PMP hastened this.

As for threatening, Spykie was merely reminding KarmaX that we do not have formal relations with either T-W-C or PMP and that we have chosen to remain neutral throughout their war. This is on-topic as it confluted KarmaX's argument that Escape will soon disband and merge with T-W-C.

Gicusan said:
He, he.

Let me try my hand.

I am not sure about Die but they have nowhere to run too so I doubt we will see a disband.

Anyway, I put my money that Decide is the first top 10 tribe to disband. Not tomorrow, but anyway soon. More, I got a feeling that many players, especialy the eastern ones will go to DN. Anyone for a bet here?

I do not believe DECIDE is going to disband anytime soon. They are having too much fun mowing GREEN's lawns!

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: GREEN
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 77
Side 2: 11
Difference: 66
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 728,387
Side 2: 97,741
Difference: 630,646
image.php

I believe the next tribe to disband will be Draco.. BD is hungry!

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Draco.
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 70
Side 2: 2
Difference: 68
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 626,937
Side 2: 19,709
Difference: 607,228
image.php

Gicusan

I said what I said for many reasons. Mainly their weak leadership and their awful position - not to mention their enemies, their friends presure is also strong. You wanna bet it against me? 20 nukes?

Draco is not top 10 and Draco will not disband. They have nowhere to go as AA has nowhere to go, as Die and MF have nowhere to go. Many of those, unless their active payers will be killed entirely by then, will outlive Decide. Who has places to go...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I said what I said for many reasons. Mainly their weak leadership and their awful position - not to mention their enemies, their friends presure is also strong. You wanna bet it against me? 20 nukes?

Draco is not top 10 and Draco will not disband. They have nowhere to go as AA has nowhere to go, as Die and MF have nowhere to go. Many of those, unless their active payers will be killed entirely by then, will outlive Decide. Who has places to go...

I would LOVE to take that bet, Gicusan, allthough I can't afford 20 nukes right now :icon_wink:

I really don't think DECIDE will disband, and we are just having a lot of fun in this war, losing villages but mostly taking, the way it should be :lol: Well, at least not because of GREEN, allthough I do disagree with the weak leadership part too :icon_razz:

Gicusan

You should take the bet especialy if you think you will hold on. Noone said it will happen tomorrow and your reluctance and argument of not having the nukes right now is kinda frightening for your tribe future :D

DeletedUser

You should take the bet especialy if you think you will hold on. Noone said it will happen tomorrow and your reluctance and argument of not having the nukes right now is kinda frightening for your tribe future :D

What I meant was that my nukes have more important jobs right now as we speak :)

KarmaX

if you think u can win the bet why not take the bet and stop worrying about nukes coz if you think you'll win u won't have to bother with them. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Well well, Gicuzan, your time has come! I take your bet!

*Laughing like a mad man

grummit

I don't think thats how bets work usually. Most of the time both parties have to have what they are betting.

As for what I think, Decide wont be the next top ten tribe to disband. as for who would be the next tribe to go i'm not sure. If i was going to guess I would say LoEN but i don't know anything about them.

DeletedUser

I believe it is quite on-topic to question the stability of a tribe in a thread dedicated to debating which tribe is most likely to disband. The fact that [CRY] have chosen to merge with -?- shows that they are desperate. 10 of [CRY]'s 48 members are either inactive or being eaten by Phoenx, [DN], PMP, NTZH or NADs. I believe this supports the argument that [CRY] will be next to disband and is definately on-topic.

Fair enough, good argument and I can see your point of view on that one :)

Escape has 14 members and is currently interning two, not three.

My mistake, seemed as though these 3 were losing villages to internal nobling...
Xinryr
stargate44
dutchwarrior

So you are saying Spykie is not allowed to disprove KarmaX's claims regarding Escape's relations with T-W-C?

And now you are saying Spykie has every right to disprove KarmaX's claims?

I was saying Escapes' relations to T-W-C OR PMP, were irrelevant to the argument... But he was more than welcome to give reasons why Escape wouldn't be disbanding next...

I do believe Escape asked PMP to boot bakamonkey as he was a refugee from *WW*. PMP refused to do so and Escape nobled him later on when it best suited them. Maybe T-W-C's progress against PMP hastened this.

More unnecessary dribble...

As for threatening, Spykie was merely reminding KarmaX that we do not have formal relations with either T-W-C or PMP and that we have chosen to remain neutral throughout their war. This is on-topic as it confluted KarmaX's argument that Escape will soon disband and merge with T-W-C.

Yeah... Sorry I can't see how you came to that conclusion from this paragraph... It doesn't seem like a "mere reminder" to me...

xinryr

Tribal relations are quite relevant as it was the frame karmax brought up to our supposed merge plans with our "daddy," T-W-C. I am still xinryr at the moment in game, by the way, for anyone who actually cares (I doubt there are many who do).

As for the argument of our giving reasons for us not disbanding soon...I've seen nothing pointing to a reason for us TO disband yet.

Nice to see you here ty :)

DeletedUser

I think you are right. I do believe that Decide is the next reasonable tribe to disband, but not because of GREEN. Talking about bad positioning reveals who are going to come for them soon.

DeletedUser65940

T33chr and Karmax have proved nothing here, only blown dust off an already explained situation. Thus I will not stoop to their level to counter argue as I do not have the time, nor patience to do so.

My prediction is that PMP will be the next tribe to disband.

With the constant siege coming from T-W-C, PMP is rapidly loosing territory. I noticed that T-W-C recently made it to the K87 border. So since PMP declared on T-W-C, PMP have actually lost a continent. K87 is PMPs home continent, and they have little dominance elsewhere. K86 are T-W-C/Escape land and K88 is basically the rim. K89 is already Escapes. So PMP have nowhere to go!

I predict that many PMP players will soon realise the trouble that they are in and will flee from PMP to try to survive. Thus the leadership will fall and the tribe will disband.

KarmaX

LoL, lets see who shall be disbanded but I can bet this much that Escape will be disbanding before us.

DeletedUser

Rolling stones imo they are to old to rock out :icon_biggrin:

xinryr

LoL, lets see who shall be disbanded but I can bet this much that Escape will be disbanding before us.

Nope, nope I've got it!

Spykie, red, karmax, allday and mberns will all go snowboarding this winter. During which someone from either Escape or PMP will say "Where are our leaders, even though we have a couple sitting here they left for us?!" Then a new tribe will be born. :) It'll be called...um... No Escape from the Major Payne our Old Leaders Will be Feeling After this. So Escape and PMP will disband at the same time :p

Creed disbanded but reformed recently
icon7.gif
I think that (thinks...) Styx? Styx will disband. Robots will tear them apart! Or Eddie Money will get shot on the Mexican border after getting some water from the guy who gave him two tickets to paradise.

FREE is up next. They are down to three members now.