Nl Vs Gunz Round of Fakes Started

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As i am new to the forum and very bad in PnP but still i gosid as new Duke of NL with trowa0830 finding way out to Rise Legacy to Its Shine and Legend decided to cover 5 million points gap that we lost during last month .

We have Started a small operations against tribe called Gunz who are amateurs that helps in nobling barbarian around you enemies if hired :lol:. So we thought to help every one to get rid of barbarian noblers and also to help our tribe to cover the points and ranks that we have fallen.Our Round of fakes have started and its exciting to see we are getting phenomenal success in this round .

It would be nice of every forum visitor to give comments about this war all bad comments about me or my tribe are appreciated from bottom of the heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I have to say good job gosid and I am rooting for NL in this endeavor.

NL>Gunz

DeletedUser

I concur.

Good luck buddies!
*Wonders who the mercs'll hire as mercs...*

DeletedUser

The war will be strange.

On the one hand, we have NL:

1) More points (around 2 million)
2) More villages (only around 46)
3) The declarers

The advantages of those being:

1) More points means faster building of troops, etc., in the right hands
2) More villages = More troops in the right hands
3) Theoretically, as they declared first they have the surprise, which should give them an advantage. However, we don't know that Gunz hasn't been prepared for this yet.

On the other hand, we have Gunz:

1) More members
2) More clustered

The advantages being:

1) Presuming the war lasts for a long time, they would be less likely to die from inactivity first
2) Support (on paper) takes less time to move around

Who will win, in my opinion?

After studying inactivity rates from twstats, I have concluded that (on paper) Gunz should win this war. They have more players, which means more active players to noble out their inactives and become larger than NL. They have a tighter cluster, which helps support travel faster (and that often can win a war).

Therefore, I think the statistics favor Gunz. But the war may swing the other way, we all know how unpredictable things are.

In addition:

NL has nobled 147 barbs in their history, which constitutes 16.3% of their current villages.
Gunz has nobled more, and I lost count after 170+.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nice presentatin of facts but under new council the total barbarian nobled are very few and inactivity in current NL is just 0 .

thethreeroses

Good luck NL i'm rooting for you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ugh...

1st off.. i LOVE barb nobler's...

who else would you want to raise barbs points, be noobish, and let u take them of them easily?

2nd..

gosid said:
Our Round of fakes have started and its exciting to see we are getting phenomenal success in this round .

Yes, our fake's died!! sucess!!

3rd.. this prolly is just a mistake but! LOL

They have a tighter cluster, which helps support travel faster

just cause thier closer and have a smaller travel duration dont make them faster ^_^

now.. to what i think

simple fact is RedWolfz0r is guna grow fat of this fight PROVIDING NL look after him as they should. he is by far the biggest player in the war.

NL are going to win, but its guna be a hard fight at first, Gunz will break after 1-4 week's of fighting and then things will get easier for NL.

thats providing that both tribe's play properly and not like nubcake's (which i suspect of gunz.. 80k average rofl!)

ChillyAcademic

QFT. Confidence is good, gosid, and I wish you guys luck, but don't overstate yourselves :icon_wink: Not even XVI is completely active.

~fin is completely active.... :icon_rolleyes:

If this war is taking place anywhere in K76, shoot me a mail. :p

DeletedUser

After studying inactivity rates from twstats, I have concluded that (on paper) Gunz should win this war. They have more players, which means more active players to noble out their inactives and become larger than NL. They have a tighter cluster, which helps support travel faster (and that often can win a war).

Therefore, I think the statistics favor Gunz. But the war may swing the other way, we all know how unpredictable things are.

Well, I don't normally post here but I thought I'd weigh in.

Gunz are in fact a very funny tribe. Since the war has started, they kicked one of their top players for being a spy (when in fact he wasn't, but was so dumb I probably did them a favour in setting him up). One of their leaders is MIA. Another of their top players has been banned.

Now what is particularly humourous is that I have been inundated with Gunz players trying to cut a deal for themselves by providing intel. And we're talking the whole shebang: which villages they are targetting, the landing times for their nobles, who's sending support to where, who's breaking the game rules by cross-supporting from accounts they are sitting, the lot.

So yeah, maybe on paper they look good but I wouldn't put your money on it.

metricjake said:
now.. to what i think

simple fact is RedWolfz0r is guna grow fat of this fight PROVIDING NL look after him as they should. he is by far the biggest player in the war.

NL are going to win, but its guna be a hard fight at first, Gunz will break after 1-4 week's of fighting and then things will get easier for NL.

thats providing that both tribe's play properly and not like nubcake's

Mmmm fat villages with no defence....

Here's a funny quote:

ohjirosan said:
We are NOT attacking redwolf... its complicated, this is a direct order from the council!

We are in the middle of some very important diplomatic talks concerning Redwolf and the future of our tribe in K48 do NOT disturb those talks by attacking redwolf!

there are plas for redwolf. im just waiting for some minor details first...

I don't know who they are having diplomatic talks with, but whoever it is can have a gold star.

mvvm

after looking at the map, i would have said dice was going to win this war, since it looks a lot like acti(v)e vs. wuke, but w/ hibby leaving this outcome may be delayed in NL'2 favor

btw, fakes dont win wars, especially if you announce them

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:this announcement was for declaration of war and time shown here was that our fakes have just started by then .If you fake up your nukes well then the fake would win the war :p

and NL is still NL it aint NL2

Caveman 10345

:icon_rolleyes:this announcement was for declaration of war and time shown here was that our fakes have just started by then .If you fake up your nukes well then the fake would win the war :p

and NL is still NL it aint NL2

I think he ment NL's :lol:

Stellrogaius

:icon_biggrin:OOHHH!:icon_biggrin:
Seems like this could be a good fight!
Smart money must be on NL, 2.5 million more points and 26 less members!
Thats not to say Gunz will get pwned!
Time to show the world what you got Gunz!!

Side 1:
Tribes: NL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,421
Side 2: 23,025
Difference: 36,396

image.php

DeletedUser

:icon_biggrin:OOHHH!:icon_biggrin:
Seems like this could be a good fight!
Smart money must be on NL, 2.5 million more points and 26 less members!
Thats not to say Gunz will get pwned!
Time to show the world what you got Gunz!!

Side 1:
Tribes: NL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Gunz
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 59,421
Side 2: 23,025
Difference: 36,396

image.php

but gunz are closer and tighter >< ah well should be fun =]

DeletedUser

well i dno tribes with less members and alot of points tend to do better because it means that they actually are not chock full of small point people ike going back to the war withnumpt same point less people we won with i think minimal loss they having no defence in 1 thing but thats no excuse you always gotta be top of your game:icon_cool: but i think nl will rein ontop of this but im not coming to any conclusions:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser24460

Guys I normally stay out of other tribes affairs and wars but this just could not be avoided :icon_rolleyes:.

The great scary Duke Gosid of NL (who I might add is the face of NL and is the one who declared on Guns) has actually been passing info to the tribe he is at war with. At the same time he has been attempting to gain an invite into gunz :lol:. I think this just goes to show's where this war is heading if the Duke of all people is attempting to jump ship.

Now of course this could be a really bad attempt at gaining access to the enemy's tribe, but after seeing the full mail I have canceled that idea out.

gosid on 14.09. at 21:32
lolz why ? then let me in gunz :(

gosid on 14.09. at 21:37
Author said:
TEP-Man on 07.09. at 18:09 Quote Edit Delete
Master gray, sko-sha and I are going to move to hit a couple of big targets and have left to eat NL.
I have edited this quote because i had posted it ealier :) jus dont copy my name or i may recieve attacks of NL

gosid on 17.09. at 17:57
zzzzzzzz until now i dont wanted to gight but action of a gy intended me to rim hm it would be better if you dont support him and just keep dj sova terminator chuck and problem majors safe they are my good friends now. Regularly chatting them causei care for them

gosid on 03.09. at 16:40
see i am very polite guy wo dont stand against wrong things. I said i will support you in gunz war but i think your player DJSova has other plans in mind i was about to leave NL for you but waiting for clearing status that none of their player aiming me at the moment.More ever i caotured the targeted vilage before djsova (it was to counter atack incoming nuke from that village) so solve the purpose diplomaticaly in fact solve it friendly.

Full mail has not been provided to protect the person who ffwd but I promise you it is what it looks like. Much more to come.

Good luck Gosid I hope you have a good excuse for this one :icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lolz good work dude i was laying my games with them but i started to attack them long time but i have my some friends near me who are spying for me not wanted to attack them. So as for my recruitment at that time Tep man was duke i have cleared him about my going to gunz for some reasons. It was before i was duke but i am duke now so i have every reason to declare war representing my tribe. For joinng gunz i could do anything for tribe :p and my whole tibe knows that so beter luck next time ! only collect those mails which really punch me hard on face that could show i was betraying my tribe :p you cant find those

Status
Not open for further replies.