No More No Hauls.. We the people

DeletedUser115558

Here are some outcome of my lil research..

In No Haul world

1. Number of players play the world drop exponential as the game progresses to maturity (Which means less traffic and so Income through advertisement also less)

2. Players use PP earned(farming etc.) from other world's, again loss of INNOgame.

3. As No Haul world tougher than other world, the new players won't find place for themselves, survival rate for them are very less duration and finally lost interest early in the game, again Loss in term's of PP selling to the INNOgames.

Few suggestion which increase the Income of No Haul World

1. Completely Ban Co-playing (Many players may disagree with me), this increase the traffic on No Haul world, as than more players play on there own account, multiply the Income through advertisement. Players still have sitter option, and as now sitting rules updated which is in favorable towards original account holder, sitter can not do many thing now which earlier ruined the game.

2. Charge entry Tax to the players who wants to play No Haul, instead of private server, ultimately its a Dream of every new comers to win a No Haul World, once s/he learned this game. You can Not Change the SOUL, try to make Body beautiful :)

3. No Haul on HP server are good, but INNOgame team has to understand this that players feel comfortable on NO Haul world because they do not have to farm and so more players wants to play on this game those have less time to play he game. (this one is Drawback but INNogame team has to find new ways to cope up with this, instead of flatly Ignoring NO Haul world.)

I am playing this game since 5 year's, won few world's too, SOLO player, and I Never purchased PP, Mo Haul means sooner I miss this Game

## SAVE NO HAUL

DeletedUser115004

2. Players use PP earned(farming etc.) from other world's, again loss of INNOgame.

2. Charge entry Tax to the players who wants to play No Haul, instead of private server, ultimately its a Dream of every new comers to win a No Haul World, once s/he learned this game. You can Not Change the SOUL, try to make Body beautiful :)

2a. PP only comes through the game through people buying it so its not a loss if people earnt by farming as someone paid for that pp in the first place.

2b. Not a bad idea, only way this would work if there was a cash money prize for winning otherwise who would want to pay to join a world?

DeletedUser

1. Completely Ban Co-playing (Many players may disagree with me), this increase the traffic on No Haul world, as than more players play on there own account, multiply the Income through advertisement. Players still have sitter option, and as now sitting rules updated which is in favorable towards original account holder, sitter can not do many thing now which earlier ruined the game.
Remove co-playing? Mate i thought you wanted to help no hauls worlds. This would only hurt the world. People enjoy co-playing because it relives the pressure of managing an account all to you self. Sitters are unreliable and i would much rather share my experience with a player i enjoy playing the game with. Stop trying to get rid of co-playing it's not going to happen. And i hope it doesn't because i'll be gone from TW if it does.
This will only make the world small and boring. We want larger worlds not smaller worlds. I know you're trying to find some way where Inno can make money from no hauls so we can keep them but this isn't it. Very little people would pay for this.
3. No Haul on HP server are good, but INNOgame team has to understand this that players feel comfortable on NO Haul world because they do not have to farm and so more players wants to play on this game those have less time to play he game. (this one is Drawback but INNogame team has to find new ways to cope up with this, instead of flatly Ignoring NO Haul world.)
I'm sorry i have to disagree with this. While people aren't farming they are hungry to do other things. This makes the world much more aggressive with attacking. I find farming worlds much easier and relaxing personally. I'm sure many others that have played both can see the difference as well. That's the huge misconception i made with no hauls. I thought it would be more chill. Never making that mistake again.

But yeah i agree. There needs to be some other way other than HP. But with the size of the community inno doesn't want to sacrifice the remaining income of the game which is sort of sad.

DeletedUser115558

More Explaination - Implicitly corelating Profit with NO HAUL, AFTER ALL ITS BUSINESS

2a. PP only comes through the game through people buying it so its not a loss if people earnt by farming as someone paid for that pp in the first place.

And the reason why less skilled players who play this game, invest hard earn money avoid playing as they get nobled early and so less interested, INNOgames earned profit from them, "so they may be thinking and concentrating more on them.(Perception)

2b. Not a bad idea, only way this would work if there was a cash money prize for winning otherwise who would want to pay to join a world?

Why cash money ? PP is enough, more Gaming more fun.

Remove co-playing? Mate i thought you wanted to help no hauls worlds. This would only hurt the world. People enjoy co-playing because it relives the pressure of managing an account all to you self. Sitters are unreliable and i would much rather share my experience with a player i enjoy playing the game with. Stop trying to get rid of co-playing it's not going to happen. And i hope it doesn't because i'll be gone from TW if it does.

I protest Against Co-playing and remain like this, but earlier i gave some other reason's. Here i am trying to to co-relate with business. Its Like i am bargaining LESS PROFIT Instead of NO PROFIT.

And also why we are narrow minded, think about less skilled player's who wants to play and enjoy this setting, When we apply this World Become larger than this, as then more newcomers join, and players who usually play on same account will start playing on different accounts, More Players Bigger World.

This will only make the world small and boring. We want larger worlds not smaller worlds. I know you're trying to find some way where Inno can make money from no hauls so we can keep them but this isn't it. Very little people would pay for this.

I don't think SO in-fact more players join here who are less skilled and TAX means not always Cash Money , Some PP deduction from the account who joined this kind of settings.

I'm sorry i have to disagree with this. While people aren't farming they are hungry to do other things. This makes the world much more aggressive with attacking. I find farming worlds much easier and relaxing personally. I'm sure many others that have played both can see the difference as well. That's the huge misconception i made with no hauls. I thought it would be more chill. Never making that mistake again.

For aggression and regression still you need more time, and when player have less time this than what ? In Both world Aggression are same, Pattern are different that's it.

But yeah i agree. There needs to be some other way other than HP. But with the size of the community inno doesn't want to sacrifice the remaining income of the game which is sort of sad.

and yes i am trying to save this WORLD by any means, even with my shit IDEAS, I AM BARGAINING

Michael Corleone.

People pay PP to play HP rounds. So there is your "tax."

DeletedUser116214

Here are some outcome of my lil research..

In No Haul world

1. Number of players play the world drop exponential as the game progresses to maturity (Which means less traffic and so Income through advertisement also less)

3. As No Haul world tougher than other world, the new players won't find place for themselves, survival rate for them are very less duration and finally lost interest early in the game, again Loss in term's of PP selling to the INNOgames.

I am playing this game since 5 year's, won few world's too, SOLO player, and I Never purchased PP, Mo Haul means sooner I miss this Game

## SAVE NO HAUL

The game reached Maturity long time ago and now it is in the decline phase. Why do you think they cancelling none P2W worlds? So they can make the most profits before it goes in mud.
That been said, nothing new, TW been not giving a crap about their players for a long time now. Money rules.

DeletedUser105718

I'll give Morthy 100€ for a new no hauls in about a year.
Thats not how much it costs to run a TW server though.

The game has been running since around 2006/2007. That is more than 8 years. It had a good run, now it's just boring. Not sure why so many people are sad over this. Perhaps most of you can finally move on.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think you guys need to take a real good look in the mirror and figure out whose side your really on.

#savenohaulworlds

DeletedUser116214

The game has been running since around 2006/2007. That is more than 8 years. It had a good run, now it's just boring. Not sure why so many people are sad over this. Perhaps most of you can finally move on.

So you implying that most of us got bored of it?
Some of us play this game and enjoy the company of some people and laughter on skype chat and fun ops and stuff like this. Not only to win and play TW as it is.

DeletedUser

They should've flopped tw2 and put those resources into tw instead, also so many different country servers too. There's a lot of country servers smaller than this world each world they have..

i mi understand they wanted to appeal to mobile friendly playing but tw is now mobile friendly and only really needs PC play later in the game, and by that time most mobile users could be hooked to then transition to playing on PC to compete properly.

but it seems inno is putting tw on the shelf, when I played grepolis I couldn't believe most of them didn't know tw or played it when it's so much better, but then again grepolis is more p2w orientated for the income it desires.

lets face it inno is s business and they want money to expand, at the expense of an old game with a decreasing popularity, partly true and partly intentional :(

DeletedUser115558

With/from Bored people INNO earned 80 million Euro last year and that is 500% profit growth from 2013 ... get your facts right.

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Me thinks tw should merge some servers together. Instead of having like 15 different ones. Just have 2-3 with translation friendly settings. More players = more excitement = possibly more new players joining the game

DeletedUser

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DeletedUser

Me thinks tw should merge some servers together. Instead of having like 15 different ones. Just have 2-3 with translation friendly settings. More players = more excitement = possibly more new players joining the game
Couldn't agree with this more.

Problem with tw is the worlds are smaller and smaller. Only way to save the game is to find around 100,000 active players and put them on the same worlds. When TW started it was so interesting and exciting because the worlds were so big and eventful. Seems like a lot of the decisions inno made over the years split players onto lots of different worlds and settings. Bad strategy as this made smaller and smaller worlds which were less and less appealing.

So yeah server merge for bigger worlds would probably be the single best decision inno could make right? More players more people buying pp ect. Even if it wasn't p2w it'd still have enough players buying PA & AM to make it really profitable.

Would also add an entirely new politics aspect to the game if there were lots of different nationality dominated tribes and areas. :icon_idea: