No More No Hauls.. We the people

DeletedUser118428

80-90% do play these worlds already. Yes, people might just join them to farm pp, but they don't usually go past one or two villages. The worlds will probably be a bit smaller, but I don't think it will be by much.

Mithrae

You think a world will lose only a 3rd or half of players. I would go as far to say 80 - 90% of players will not play these worlds.

If 80% of non-P2W players quit, those that remain need to spend a shocking $25 per month on average - almost one whole dollar per day! - for Innogames to come out on top. Maybe less depending on numbers and overhead costs for future worlds. I would assume that they've done their homework, probably with more reliable figures and estimates than we have access to :lol:

Sure it sucks for those of us who consider TW barely even worth the $5 a month we already pay - and I'll readily count myself amongst that number, though I imagine that isn't the point which many others were intending to make - but in the end money always talks loudest.

Last edited:

True GOAT

You think a world will lose only a 3rd or half of players. I would go as far to say 80 - 90% of players will not play these worlds.

80-90%? Genuinely, do people who play no haul worlds live in a bubble? It certainly seems so from this thread. The switch to p2w affects you guys the most, so I can understand why you guys are the most vocal but pulling random numbers out of thin air makes your complaints look over exaggerated.

Most players besides you guys stopped caring about p2w ages ago. If you think 80-90% of players will stop playing because of this, you've messed up your calculations. For a start significantly more than 50% of current players seem to play p2w, so it seems fairly unlikely it will drop much below that amount even with the minority of players who are only on them to sell res quit for non-p2w.

I seriously can not understand how you've gone from a very small irate section of the member base to throwing figures as high as 80-90% of (all? did you mean all? the sentence read as all) players. The people posting are those who care, and it's not even 80% of the forums seem to be too bothered. Outside of the forum community, most players won't even know this has happened. Let alone care. The forums are not a representative sample of tribalwars players, and never have been.

DeletedUser

What would any thread be without Raavna and the never-ending butthurt about co-playing?

Aside from that nonsense; no hauls is a great setting, and I'll be very sorry to see it go. It allows a bit of a life without being constantly tethered to the computer or mobile, sending out farming runs. No hauls was kind of like the great equalizer of TW, where all players are on a level playing field without someone gaining competitive advantage because they are really good at clicking AAAAAAAAAAAAAA on the loot assistant.

DeletedUser

What would any thread be without Raavna and the never-ending butthurt about co-playing?

Aside from that nonsense; no hauls is a great setting, and I'll be very sorry to see it go. It allows a bit of a life without being constantly tethered to the computer or mobile, sending out farming runs. No hauls was kind of like the great equalizer of TW, where all players are on a level playing field without someone gaining competitive advantage because they are really good at clicking AAAAAAAAAAAAAA on the loot assistant.

Come on now, give justice to B and C, Monica. #AllKeyboardkeysMatter

DeletedUser111222

Server Mergers

Couldn't agree with this more.

Problem with tw is the worlds are smaller and smaller. Only way to save the game is to find around 100,000 active players and put them on the same worlds. When TW started it was so interesting and exciting because the worlds were so big and eventful. Seems like a lot of the decisions inno made over the years split players onto lots of different worlds and settings. Bad strategy as this made smaller and smaller worlds which were less and less appealing.

So yeah server merge for bigger worlds would probably be the single best decision inno could make right? More players more people buying pp ect. Even if it wasn't p2w it'd still have enough players buying PA & AM to make it really profitable.

Would also add an entirely new politics aspect to the game if there were lots of different nationality dominated tribes and areas. :icon_idea:

If anyone recalls a period I believe in 2014 January, TW advertised a beta round to test all these new features we are now experiencing, share commands PP trades and a few other features but it was one of the largest amount of additions in one test/update. They provided free PA every 2 weeks etc etc. It was advertised on one every server as i was on .net and co.uk when seeing it. That was one the biggest world/round i have seen in many years. And yes there were factions based on nationality, race and religion. The germans, Romans, Brits, Brazilians, French and US players there. Oddly enough players were still purchasing large amounts of PP from TW. They've seen how that world must have turned out and the profits it generated even though they supplied PA which is a cost to them, they can do that and expect that exact same thing to occur in any merged servers or annual cross server events to boost their profit driven ideologies and still provide players and customers with satisfaction and competitive attitudes.

Maybe at their next public event they'll be stoned with food, for their choice.:lol:

#SaveNoHauls

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

I already said before, here i am co-relating Co-playing with Business and profit and i can prove that how it harming the business and INNO is also aware of this as they have DATA and Stats.

I am not that Techy to understand Merging server, if any one explain this, much obliged :)

# SAVE NO HAUL WORLD

Deleted User - 10017355

Aliyah, we see you viewing :icon_eek:. What is your opinion on the larger worlds via merging of servers/adverting on other servers for one big world idea? And do you think this world be a possible occurance in the near future?

-Wikki

Last edited by a moderator:

hurod

Want to say something about this..

tmhnks.gif

but all said already..

#SaveNoHaul

DeletedUser

I already said before, here i am co-relating Co-playing with Business and profit and i can prove that how it harming the business and INNO is also aware of this as they have DATA and Stats.

If co-playing was hurting Inno's bottom line enough, they'd do something about it. But, since they haven't, it can't really be all that damaging to them. Give it a rest.

DeletedUser27978

I like it..It means there can only be one

and that is....

[video=youtube;FjEQuct02Q4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjEQuct02Q4[/video]

DeletedUser105718

With/from Bored people INNO earned 80 million Euro last year and that is 500% profit growth from 2013 ... get your facts right.
And I earned a few billion dollars selling lollipops. If you're going to mention how much they earned, do provide a source for it.