No More No Hauls.. We the people

DeletedUser105718

I already posted the link.
You posted the link for the total revenue of InnoGames, not the revenue they are getting from TribalWars, or what kind of revenue they get from non-p2w worlds vs what kind of revenue they get for p2w words.

They have a bunch more games:
3d941ea4d871ef809c2ef09e0f9950e4.png

You can't expect them to stick to something that's not really profitable and only affects a small part of the community.

DeletedUser93681

Spam TWs Facebook page. Maybe someone important will see it.

#SaveNoHauls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I for one am going to stand idly aside while Morthy kills everything I love.

Michael Corleone.

theyve already said that no hauls maybe used on HP rounds. So there is your "victory"

Michael Corleone.

ok mother of dragons hope u break ur neck crossing the narrow sea m8 #TeamStannis #IReadTheBooks

DeletedUser

I swear to god, if you are spoiling this shit for me. #i'm reading the books currently. I'm very very behind. I hope to catch up before the next tv season starts. I'm at the part where Ramsay Bolton just saved the prince of Winterfell (Theon Greyjoy) from 2000 northerners! But then he backhanded Theon in the face. End of chapter.

which is like way different from how it went down in the tv show, right? If I remember correctly.

Jhncanson

Yes, after that he took him to his dungeon and raped him for all of eternity. The End.

DeletedUser118752

I'm at the part where Ramsay Bolton just saved the prince of Winterfell (Theon Greyjoy) from 2000 northerners! But then he backhanded Theon in the face

Thats not how i recall it happening.

Last edited: