*np*, talk about living up to stereotypes!

DeletedUser

Well ladies and gents, the time has come for *np* to move onto a newer target than that of M-EMP.

We all know how they appreciate "aiding" others in pre-existing wars. They did this agaisnt DEFCON, too scared to start the war initially but when titans pushed the lead ahead they were more than happy to commit and take the rewards. They attacked storm (if for legit reasons) after they were warring [BA] and co.

Now their well known tactics have come to light once more.

That's right, you've heard it here first, they have declared the brotherhood as enemies.

*Big gasps of amazement!*

shocked.jpg

amazed.jpg

yes, yes, as unthinkable as it is, they have decided to fight the brotherhood who are already fighting, *takes a big breath*......

Titans
*T*A*
Hordes
Chaos
Knight
Eturg
Sabre

Now that we have got over the intial shock, let's look at their justification shall we?

The topic of debate was the recruitment of woody362, an ex-CHE player. The fact he was part of an "enemy" tribe, the wish us to dismiss him.

Hmm, can you see a few things wrong with this? let's devulge further into it! :lol:

1/ CHE players are, technically, enemy players of the brotherhood. As we were victorious in the war, we have the rite to take rewards and recruit their members. Just as *np* would do if they wished to recruit him

2/ They've allowed others to recruit CHE players. Reference to BA's recruitment of lord bight8 and lord bight6.

CHE!!! [BA] 08th April 2009 - 04:00:02 1,566,321

CHE!!! [BA] 10th April 2009 - 07:00:01 2,851,960

Hmm, not very consistent diplomacy there is it? (this is not to discredit BA in anyway, good diplomacy from MM, well done :])

3/ Location. Studying woody's location on the map, his proximity to *np* and so forth. How can they justify this claim further?

If he was next to *np* the brotherhood council would of accepted their wishes, however, he is not next to them.

[spoil]
woody.jpg
[/spoil]

Woody is white, *np* is red. This clearly shows the distance and the unfeasibe idea of them targetting him in the near future.

So the question posed to us now, is where does this leave the brotherhood?

After the recent addition of HORDES to the Sabre family and *np* declaring their intent, it is looking very very interesting. World 17 finally is getting what they wanted, the brotherhood to finally be fully tested to their capabilities.

I ensure you, we won't let you down :icon_wink:

Map of the war

Clicky

Until next time, good luck and happy bashing! :lol:​

MM you say my comment doesnt make sense, please read this , it is the first post of this war , and was put there to show np has a habit of jumping into a gang bang..not sure if you ever got the time to read this whole thread, but wanted to show you why we have chosen to occasionally show the whole picture..now i stopped doing it every day becvause so many people where whining, but i will not stop all together, no matter what anyone says, i can go back to coming in here 3-4 times daily nd do this, i got no problem with this tactic, or everyone can oblige me and allow this to happen every few days, but this is not just a thread for np versas the Bh, not even close

DeletedUser

ok i am done feeding the trolls for the day, have a great day all, and i will be back in a few days to make graspingsquare day, unless he starts playing agin lol

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: *np* *np*A *np*AX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoC BoK BoS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 867
Difference: 412

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93
Side 2: 9
Difference: 84

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,159,994
Side 2: 8,379,720
Difference: 4,219,726

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 863,427
Side 2: 85,766
Difference: 777,661

image.php

oh noes! im scared!! oh wait.....nevermind

Side 1:
Tribes: *np* *np*A *np*AX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Tezrath tiger grouper

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 455
Side 2: 25
Difference: 430

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 1
Difference: 68

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,159,994
Side 2: 243,004
Difference: 3,916,990

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 634,698
Side 2: 9,171
Difference: 625,527

image.php

just a couple players vs a few tries boo! not fair!

netjakdim

Given sir that 69 of those conquers where against 2 players
the fact that they had 93 total against you shows that 24 of
them so roughly 30% were against unisolated villages so they
are not just concentrating on those 2 accounts they just seem
to be the only ones unable to dodge snipe or defend themselves.
All in all though you guys are doing really well considering the actual
number of tribes against you and the amount of frontline you actually
have to cover.

DeletedUser

have to cover.

This is the top 2 people in ODD and yes while stats can never tell the whole story, for you to say that these 2 seem to be unable to defend themselves is a bit hard to swallow.

tiger grouper BoS---- 1----- 121,419,704
Tezrath BoS-------- 2----- 89,408,255

Now lets take a look at 2 people from titans who were major targets

splater TITANS--------37------ 36,660,263
Blair1324 LOTR -------231------- 11,752,385

I think you can see where this is going :icon_wink:

The majority of the rest of *np* conquers i think you will find were all isolated villages in K35 that were from remnants of CHE villages taken by the BH in that war or from EX CHE players who had the odd village in that area when we were fighting PRO.

I know my old account had 5 villages in that area that were in the middle of what is now *np* territory.

netjakdim

I think you can see where this is going :icon_wink:

Uhm:icon_confused: NP has more nukes than you guys do sir????

Given that K35 is surrounded it is the only actual front line that NP has with you at the moment and it does look to me like there is some support available in 45 which does not have a border with NP. On a second note I was not the one that added in stats of 2 players trying to say that NP only looks good becuase they are attacking isolated villages. The fact of the matter is they are attacking an enemy at the weakest point. They may be two of your stronger players but unfortunately do to their actual location they are the weakest point.
If we must discuss ODD then perhaps yes we can look at their ODD. It is quite impressive however as some people are so quick to point out "THEY ARE ISOLATED" does this mean that you guys are not supporting them. I would think looking at the numbers they are getting plenty of support and that it is just the NP war machine actually doing what they are suppose to and that is eliminate defensive troops and noble before you can get support back in there.
This deserves a HUG for their part as you guys also deserve one for doing what you can for a surrounded comrade while still working 1 large front with another tribe and clearing out threats to your Southern front.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

have to cover.

lmao my guess is you like alot of us have never had the amount of nukes rained down upon you as these two accounts have,np and titans have pounded these two guys non stop for weeks now, actually tiger has been pounded since day one of this war..so for you to say they cant defend nor dodge is showing me your inexperience in war, you are what about 3 mill in points, and what is your od hmmm lets see..

OD Rank:1127. (4,964,197 score) OD Attack Rank:883. (4,352,015 score) OD Defense Rank:1505. (612,182 score)shows me there is not alot of experience on your end,

netjakdim

shows me there is not alot of experience on your end,

Your assumption is very correct sir I have never played this game and have not had any accounts on old worlds. I unlike some people have kept my exact same account instead of changing it after something bad happened on a previous world. I mean after all who would be so disgraceful as to start over on a new world and then go by a different ingame name sir.

DeletedUser

a rather long winded thread that gets rather tedious to read.

To sum it up

sonny.png

somebody please put some whisky on sonnys dummy and put him to sleep for a while.

netjakdim

To sum it up

sonny.png

somebody please put some whisky on sonnys dummy and put him to sleep for a while.

It should be a rather long winded thread sir. A war of this size very well has us on the final battles of this world. The time of small tribal clearing is about over and soon we shall see large scale wars that basically will be won simply through attrition of people not quitting and hanging around.

DeletedUser

Your assumption is very correct sir I have never played this game and have not had any accounts on old worlds. I unlike some people have kept my exact same account instead of changing it after something bad happened on a previous world. I mean after all who would be so disgraceful as to start over on a new world and then go by a different ingame name sir.

i never have started on a another account this is my first account mate,and i must agree, if i got killed off and restarted , it would be under this name ,just to be here on this world as long as possible, and watch this war...

DeletedUser

To sum it up

sonny.png

you dont have to read this mate, easy to not sign on here...actually i see your name isnt even on the stats here on world 17 hmmmm, or involved in this war...

DeletedUser

sonny, you confuse me:S first you say this thread is to pay tribute to *np* joining the war blah blah blah so when we say ok only *np*F stats should be put here you say no it's for every ones stats...... thats a bit of a contradiction and rather confusing. could you please stick to one story and maybe not be so persistantly annoying by repeating the same thing over and over again in a million different ways when no one is arguing with you. it's rather a boring (although funny to see you confuse yourself) read.

btw if your not actually playing right now (according to your sitter your not) would you mind keeping quiet, thanks:)

p.s.
seren is a baron in the npF

netjakdim

and watch this war...

I must apologize sir as this is really the only part of that I will comment on, as that is what I am doing. I am one of those disgraceful people that quit playing long time ago and decided to come back and help out some friends. I have decided to stay even though they have left as I have made some nice acquaintances in 13th family.
However I do feel I have the right to point out things that I see, so that I can follow the different lines of the discussion.
If need be I can waste the time to go back in the thread and find where both sides have had disputes about when the other claimed Isolated villages. I could also point out that if their ODD has gone up that much they may not be as isolated as you are trying to make everyone believe and are getting support from somewhere. Which is one reason that I also pointed out while a few folks on here seemed content in hollering that NP was only taking ISOLATED villages from 2 players. This is not quite the case.

DeletedUser

sonny, you confuse me:S first you say this thread is to pay tribute to *np* joining the war blah blah blah so when we say ok only *np*F stats should be put here you say no it's for every ones stats...... thats a bit of a contradiction and rather confusing. could you please stick to one story and maybe not be so persistantly annoying by repeating the same thing over and over again in a million different ways when no one is arguing with you. it's rather a boring (although funny to see you confuse yourself) read.

btw if your not actually playing right now (according to your sitter your not) would you mind keeping quiet, thanks:)

p.s.
seren is a baron in the npF

I know what my sitter you told you lmao, you are the one not to bright to twist what you where told, i have incoming so of course i set a sitter, to keep my account alive 24/7

but my sitter never once said i wasnt playing, you took that info and ran with it , lmao..i think it is hilarious, it took all but 10 hours till it got back to me, that you had informed np of it. lol..wow

and you are way wrong about me contradicting myself, but this is ok bemason, since my mail from my sitter, i see you dont pay attention,

and yes people keep argueing my point of not wanting all stats included once in a while, once again, you dont have your facts straight wow dude, you are batting a zero tonight...

you missed me didnt you mate..i love the way how you thought my sitter was stupid and would give you any personal info on me , lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sonny seriously i didn;t expect him to give me personal info i was just curious where you were. personally i enjoy our ingame chats, your ignorance amuses me. and why your so up on your horse i do not know because you really have no reason for it.

oh and btw i feel sorry for whoever was sitting you if what he said was true about you teaching him diplomacy and propoganda skills, because you are highly lacking in both of these categories. jeese i think the taliban have better diplomacy skills than you!

netjakdim

Just hold on a second you two. This had the makings of a decent discussion.

Sonny is perfectly fine in posting the stats in the way he has. It shows BH's point of view from the war. It might be deceptive if you have not followed the war from the beginning but it is nice to know who all is involved and what current stats are.

Mason sir no offense but someone would about have to be down right stupid to not appoint a sitter from their tribe if they were actively involved in defending and attacking in a war. I know it eats up the 60 day sitting time which is why it probably is not a good practice to continue the entire time but on heavy days it is a prudent move. TALIBAN seriously there is more to being a leader than Diplomacy. One must also know how to delegate duties by ones strength. Sonny obviously has proven that he has some skills in leading or he would not have the loyalty his tribe has shown or his tribe have the power they do. He is obviously doing something right.

Sonny sir perhaps maybe less "LMAO" I know it is a saying but laughing at times is something that people do to cover for intimidation.
Now before you go running off and saying I am anti-BH anti-Sonny and all this other stuff that is a simple observation and I did state "AT TIMES".

Now lets get back to the simple discussion of this war and how long it will take or IF people think that BH is going to get through Titans so that they can share a large front with NP. As I see it right now NP has alot of weight to throw around on their Southern front with BH as any attacks from BH towards their main K's will be quite easy to judge do to the actual distance. It will be much closer war when the lines actually meet.
I am also curious to know if Sonny would be willing to let us know about those Titans nobles against them as I am thinking from previous stats that many of those villages were probably secured with assistance from more than a few NP Nukes.