*np*, talk about living up to stereotypes!

DeletedUser

ya, our fronts growing bigger. will make things a bit more interesting

DeletedUser

so it this how np wants invites played with?/ Rather risky during war i would think, if i or a sitter would have caught this, we would have accepted it..

Subject Graspingsquare invites you to the tribe 'Northern Paladin Auxillary' SentAug 30,2009 07:26

The invitation of the tribe Northern Paladin Auxillary has been withdrawn SentAug 30,2009 07:26

these are the things that happen when a tribe trusts the wrong people to have power...

DeletedUser

Or maybe he was having a joke at someone elses expense...

lol, jokes like this could be costly, if i got in there of course i would have went right for the claims thread, i would have not even thought twice about it..

DeletedUser

No doubt, otherwise you would be a fool and... no one believes that my friend!

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would have been able to get far during that <1 minute you had the invite.
So i'm thinking it wasn't more then a joke...

The nobling's map shows very nice frontline action, gratz to all participating parties.

DeletedUser

I'm sure you would have been able to get far during that <1 minute you had the invite.
So i'm thinking it wasn't more then a joke...

The nobling's map shows very nice frontline action, gratz to all participating parties.

cut and paste only takes seconds, so yeah i think i could have gotten at least there claims thread and had time to snoop a little, if someone in our family did this , they would not have invite privs anymore, but np has its own way of doing things, so no biggie, hey grasping, send it again mate, lets see how much i can get in one minute lol

DeletedUser

cut and paste only takes seconds, so yeah i think i could have gotten at least there claims thread and had time to snoop a little, if someone in our family did this , they would not have invite privs anymore, but np has its own way of doing things, so no biggie, hey grasping, send it again mate, lets see how much i can get in one minute lol

Well youve always said that we only target two players so what other information on claims could you get. The sitter of TEZ could tell you very quickly which ones we are going for its not rocket sience!

Arlington Wrestln

Well youve always said that we only target two players so what other information on claims could you get. The sitter of TEZ could tell you very quickly which ones we are going for its not rocket sience!

Or I could just ask your members. They're more than willing to give that info up :icon_wink:

graspingsquare

Or I could just ask your members. They're more than willing to give that info up :icon_wink:

If that was true then you are doing a really bad job making the most of that information :icon_redface:

Also sonny why so serious :lol:

Arlington Wrestln

Forgot about the couple guys until now. Still waiting for them to open their mail though. Don't have the most active members :icon_evil:

matko88

We don't need active members to winning against you then and you should find someone more active to give you info. I can give you a lot of them if you need :D. I also have all the privileges if you need anything that is not known to other. I'm looking forward for a nice mail :)

Have we forgot about daily stats already? I will post the same way as sonny did. I think it is fair for both sides.

Side 1:
Tribes: TITANS *np* *np*A *np*AX HORDES Cider
Players: Blair1324

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoC BoK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 36
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 247,319
Side 2: 346,349
Difference: 99,030

image.php

Side 1:
Tribes: *np* *np*A *np*AX
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: BoS BoC BoK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 140,309
Side 2: 0
Difference: 140,309

image.php

DeletedUser

matko i agree, but could you be polite and use the spoilers mate..to keep it clean in here for all to be able to read better

good job np by the way, keep it up, pound that last account ..

DeletedUser

great against 2 accounts. who knows what will happen when we start fighting BH for real.

i agree with those stats as well