-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser

Side 2:
Tribes: [DN]
Players: WillKillYou (dismissed after getting mauled by me)

He wasn't as active as he said he would be, thus, kicked.

Why does this pointless thread keep getting bumped?

DeletedUser

What's the point? Everyone already knows that we've won and the change that Adel can pull a victory out of his ass is about the same as Fraser confessing his true feelings of love for Shipley.

grummit

What's the point? Everyone already knows that we've won and the change that Adel can pull a victory out of his ass is about the same as Fraser confessing his true feelings of love for Shipley.

the point is i still have hope he will... nah

really the point is that I have been saving those maps randomly since the beginning of the war and I felt I would let the world enjoy them.

DeletedUser61629

I hate you liquid :icon_neutral:

And yes WKY did make some bad moves.

When adellion started attacking, he dumped his sit on me.
He said he would be away for 6 hours, when I had logged onto the account, none of the attacks were marked, although I could easily spot the trains to be sniped, I didnt bother.
If a player doesnt even care to help himself, he gets no help from me.

Later on I had seen him active on skype (Away->Online->Away ect).
I had assumed he logged back on.
Checking a few hours later I still had his sit (about 30 hours after I was set).
I immediately dumped the sit and notified Grum and he was kicked.

Has nothing to do with stats adellion, although it appears your attacks made him bail. Good work :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

WillKillYou
WORD -O- 01st March 2009 - 01:00:01 30,069
-O- None 16th July 2009 - 07:00:01 612,353

looks like you dismissed him in the middle of the war.. :icon_rolleyes:

He left, he was not dismissed. Maybe TARDIS's offensive made him jump ship?

I hate you liquid :icon_neutral:

And yes WKY did make some bad moves.

When adellion started attacking, he dumped his sit on me.
He said he would be away for 6 hours, when I had logged onto the account, none of the attacks were marked, although I could easily spot the trains to be sniped, I didnt bother.
If a player doesnt even care to help himself, he gets no help from me.

Later on I had seen him active on skype (Away->Online->Away ect).
I had assumed he logged back on.
Checking a few hours later I still had his sit (about 30 hours after I was set).
I immediately dumped the sit and notified Grum and he was kicked.

Has nothing to do with stats adellion, although it appears your attacks made him bail. Good work :icon_wink:

According to him, he was good at this game... :S

Bit harsh to drop his sit though; RL may throw all sorts of stuff at you.

DeletedUser76455

This war has been pretty pathetic. Both tribes should ceasefire clean up their respective k's and enforce activity and change leadership. Then in a month or two try to do it again.

DeletedUser

This war has been pretty pathetic. Both tribes should ceasefire clean up their respective k's and enforce activity and change leadership. Then in a month or two try to do it again.

Check the nobling map, and you will see that we are clearing up our K, K57 :icon_rolleyes:

tomas torquemada

remind me what amazing feats you achieved whilst you were in Obliette during the war :icon_eek: before you ran to Green or were you to busy nobling someone else when you should have been helping your tribe (and dont give we are to far away as you are only 30 hours from me and did nothing to help out your tribe against me :lol: )

I sugest, if you want to see how a player with integrity plays, look to Lauradoom,.... she did what she could during the war and still is in obliette even though they are loosing; .....and to be honest as anoying as adellion is he is loyal, more than you were.

so grow up and stop ackting like the spoilt child who has had his toys taken away.

you really are a beacon of such brilliance for your tribe.

TT

AcidAngel

k57 ownership from -o- went from 80%+ to 40% today..
perhaps its o that is pathetic... apparently.. we have been doing something. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Lol! This is hilarious! I'm presuming this is dry humor, otherwise that could very well be the silliest thing I've read since the rim-flaming of the early Popularity Contest thread.

DeletedUser76455

Well TT since I was not on the front lines I mainly sent support and fakes. When ravenj "flipped" I took his villages that were near mine. Apparently I was giving enough support that Adellion wanted me back.

AS for "running" I chose to go to GREEN because of the change in leadership and I saw that O was disintegrating due to increased inactivity and poor coordination, but if you want to you can declare me a "refugee" and come after me, even though you were not able to attack me before.

[DN] is definitely winning but your inability to finish of O or make them disband show that you are ineffective.

DeletedUser

AS for "running" I chose to go to GREEN because of the change in leadership and I saw that O was disintegrating due to increased inactivity and poor coordination, but if you want to you can declare me a "refugee" and come after me, even though you were not able to attack me before.

While I am indifferent with this situation, I have always believed that any player being a part of a tribe during a war, whether attacked or otherwise, is a refugee. Though, diplomacy aside, I personally prefer Pajuno's approach to the matter, in which if you have the troops to back you up, anyone can be a refugee. Keep it simple. That eliminates all the debating over whether it is valid to noble the left overs of a fractured tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

k57 ownership from -o- went from 80%+ to 40% today..
perhaps its o that is pathetic... apparently.. we have been doing something. :icon_eek:

That wasn't cause of TARDIS ennoblements; merely TARDIS recruitment and us moving our inactives out. Recruitment requires little skill or talent.

DeletedUser

Well dont i feel like yesterday's news..

However it is interesting to see whom is still left in the tribe of -O-, Who left for Green, and who replaced the old positions on the council...

Been a long time since i posted on the worlds.. or read them for that matter since they dont really effect me.. being tribeless and all..

Sybrand if you ever read this, GOOD LUCK IN THE REAL WORLD! Only ever made 1 mistake in my opinion.. and you know what that was ;) <3 you all the same...

Adellion, in comment to the drop in stature within "your" K, I believe you told me once;
"Active recruitment is an effective means during war." Your one and only intelligent thought... Recruit whats worth recruiting and leave the trash..

CodeGeass, in reply to your comment.. Last time i checked when i was incharge there you were given orders and you constantly failed to follow them.
Dereliction of duty.. Wow.. Glad you finally admit to it, and I also remember someone launching a few days early... hmm.. They never knew we were coming after that....

Liquid, i've missed reading your commentary... Always a thrill a bite...

Back to Adel, You will always have a place when it comes to me..
Right infront of my Axes..

DeletedUser

That wasn't cause of TARDIS ennoblements; merely TARDIS recruitment and us moving our inactives out. Recruitment requires little skill or talent.

We've recruited two accounts on that K from you (only one with its original player). They total just over 1M points there.

[DN] has 3M points on that K, and is poised to overtake you there in a week or so. Please explain how we got there without nobling?

Yes, a lot of your drop is from you kicking inactives... but if your tribe isn't good enough to make people want to stay active, that is at least partly the fault of the leadership, no?

And about recruitment being a matter of little skill... it at least requires you to be able to show to the player concerned that the tribe recruiting is better than the player's old tribe.