-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

Discussion in 'World 30' started by grummit, Jun 25, 2009.

Share This Page

1. codegeasss

codegeasss Member

seedsy I never got a direct order from you. When there were general requests for support I always sent it until I did not have anymore to send.

Attacks on Tardis were poorly coordinated and some people were more interested in making the old leadership look bad so they could lead the tribe instead during a time of war. O is now a tribe with few active players and many sat accounts. you do not have enough nobles to even eat your own much less fight anayone.

IF i was not a good player then why was I begged to come back???

2. Adellion

Adellion Guest

Oh, dare I mention. Seedsy, WillKillYou, IvIalice counts to more than 2 players FMW, or are you incapable of counting. Not to mention recruitment attempts of (let me get my list)...

Lauradoom
    squall261
    sky1370
    Graphium
    dhudson07

Oh, kudos, great talent there.

3. Seedsy

Seedsy Guest

Um Adell.. Your wrong about one thing...

I contacted them, they didn't contact me... I dont know about the rest.. I do doubt that they contacted sky or graphium.. I dont know about the rest..

Also Geas, You didn't get begged by me.. You were begged by Adel.. Whom is not known for his ability to make proper decisions...

4. Adellion

Adellion Guest

Regardless of who asked who; its a recruitment, idc how you twist the truth, you joined the tribe, hence its a recruitment.

5. quityelling

quityelling Guest

What's the story here LC? I'm not wading through the garbage in this thread. Just give me a summary.

6. Liquid C

Liquid C Guest

Mannnn, I have no idea -.-

We're on the verge of overtaking them in K57 and they're making excuses as to how we're doing it I guess.

7. stuzbluz

stuzbluz Guest

As of yesterday, Sybrand has been rimmed and is no more. Will Adellion stop trying to twist the truth once he is rimmed? Will GREEN and KBC accept refugees that [DN] will surely pursue and risk plunging themselves into a war they cannot win? Only time will tell - in the meantime, I for one am enjoying watching Adel's cheese hang in the wind while he continues doing the only thing he knows how to do - twist the truth. Kind of reminds me of Germany at the end of WWII:

[​IMG]

Regards,

O.S.

8. Have a look... do you see seedsy or wky in our tribe? Do they account for our presence in K57?

And we didn't attempt to recruit sky or graphium... They both approached us. However, we'd seen their attempts at attacking qmcao, and turned them down. They went inactive shortly afterwards... I wonder why that could be?

You can argue that it doesn't matter who started it, as with seedsy, but that doesn't hold up if they didn't manage to get into our tribe, as with sky and graphium...

9. AcidAngel

AcidAngel Non-stop Poster

here comes some of that adel logic..

10. Seedsy

Seedsy Guest

Carefull.. He might Divide by ZERO!! :O!!

11. the pink panther

the pink panther Contributing Poster

thus creating a black hole :icon_idea:

12. Adellion

Adellion Guest

Don't deny that Seedsy was coordinating attacks with [DN] whilst being outside the tribe. When Graphium (an inactive) was OPed on, Seedsy launched at similar times to the rest of [DN]. What a coincidence. And StuzBluz, you haven't got the brains or talent to rim me, so dont bother trying.

13. Liquid C

Liquid C Guest

We weren't coordinating at all. Ever.

There, I said it.

14. stuzbluz

stuzbluz Guest

Methinks the lady doth protest too much - Adel, you want an invite? I know the [DN] recruiter pretty good - I could put in a good word for ya - hit me up in-game k?

O.S.

15. Stats update:

Side 1:
    Tribes: [DN]
    Players:

Side 2:
    Tribes: -O-
    Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 699
    Side 2: 451
    Difference: 248

[​IMG]

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 134
    Side 2: 12
    Difference: 122

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,025,564
    Side 2: 3,604,798
    Difference: 2,420,766

[​IMG]

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,206,514
    Side 2: 100,292
    Difference: 1,106,222

[​IMG]

16. stuzbluz

stuzbluz Guest

OK, so my wife and son were watching some Harry Potter movie, and I could have sworn the characters were reading a newspaper called Oubliette - is that true? If so, I declare that to be the most effete tribe name of all time, knocking SU out of first place)

17. Pure loonamus

Pure loonamus Non-stop Poster

I resent that post stuz:icon_cry:

18. stuzbluz

stuzbluz Guest

Please forgive me Pure, I was traumatized by having to watch Doogie Howser with my ex-wife - been mad at Neil Patrick Harris ever since)

19. FallenAnge1

FallenAnge1 Guest

we r in ur basez, recruitin' ur playerz :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
  20. FAMOUS12

FAMOUS12 Guest

You guys are still at war with -O-? You were at war with -O- even when I was still there, many months ago..

TARDIS <3