ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives

Subwind

And so, while World 50 had again fallen into a deep slumber, with the armies hungry for flesh, desperate to use their axes for something more than wood cutting, a prophecy rang true.

doomsday-logo.jpg

16th August 2011, Doomsday arrived for The Chosen Ones of world 50.

There will be blood, there will be death, there will be a new #1 tribe.

1220901949_3251_1024_768.jpg

Prepare your axes. Ready your arrows. Mount your horses. ODA are coming, and they are coming hungry.

en50.png

Legend:

Tribe - Colour
ODA - Blue
~ONE~ - Dead

16th August 2011

ODA - ONE

3rd - Rank - 1st
16 - Members - 33
176.445.221 - Points - 236.983.570
18.027 - Villages: 24.310
024 - Tribe Changes - 277​

Last edited:

DeletedUser95452

Good ... luck to both sides

Thats what you get when you called 'The Choosen One' ... you just get Choosed :icon_smile:

Subwind

7 members have left. Seems our efforts were in vain....

~Matt

DeletedUser95452

Good luck to Hermit .. they Top World now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

7 members have left. Seems our efforts were in vain....

~Matt

3 left before the declaration and started a tribe called NUTZ. Whether the others that left were because of the declaration or because the others left, i dont know.

DeletedUser

Skitzomaniac the "duke" of ONE has left to join NUTZ :lol:

I think he deserves some credit for having lead worst tribe ever to have held the rank one position, beating Hermit due to the speed at which Skitzo managed to run away from his first real war as duke. So a big thumbs up from me.

DeletedUser

That was before i knew what he was like as a person. Cant believe i ever defended him

DeletedUser100410

Nice news (for Hermit). I think we should join ODA and fight those flying chosen ones, i never thought i would say that,,,all those ODA were School,,,well,,, times r changing...i will think about it :p

Good luck

DeletedUser

gud luck to both...today HERMIT guys become very happy as they got #1 RANK....DOOMDAY for HUGGIES and HAPPY DAY for KERMIT