ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives

DeletedUser

you r right

all the first ones were. Then their were some additions,,, May be thats why i like them now :p

How could you not like any tribe I am in? :p

On topic part of post: it seems ~ONE~ is already falling apart. I wonder how long they will last.

DeletedUser

How could you not like any tribe I am in? :p

On topic part of post: it seems ~ONE~ is already falling apart. I wonder how long they will last.

Hermit probably have a few spaces in their family tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100410

Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
mavfan Left 17th August 2011 - 02:14 7,378,718
red.png
catouga Left 17th August 2011 - 02:14 9,108,525
red.png
Alarichus Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 4,772,409
red.png
20Mayfair Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 6,845,879
red.png
Needle Nosed Pliers Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 5,268,627
red.png
bucshot Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 6,225,398
red.png
smickeyd Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 6,672,233
red.png
lukie boy123 Left 17th August 2011 - 01:12 6,900,039
red.png
mastercheifryan Left 17th August 2011 - 00:13 3,065,651
red.png
Skitzomaniac Left 17th August 2011 - 00:13 7,892,273

all this left already, two went to froggies

DeletedUser100410

to be fair, also one ODA guy left, Foreman

Soon ODA will be #2 tribe on this world and i am hoping we will get to #3, why not...

DeletedUser

When i saw the declaration, i thought i would be doing this
Missy.gif
but turns out i am doing this
24_002.gif

ODA can go do this
mimindo7ix.gif
while ~ONE~ can listen to this
sobstory.gif

DeletedUser

Now that the tribal dominance map has been upgraded and knowing how close 1984 and NUTZ are, i would like to see 1984 declare on NUTZ.

DeletedUser

i would like to see 1984 declare on NUTZ.
Funny enough a member of mine was asking if we could last night.
We were brainstorming ideas a few nights ago, declaring on Skitzo's tribe (ONE at the time) was at the top of the list but sadly Matt had the same idea. Skitzo will always remain an enemy of my tribe so yes, he can set us as red.

DeletedUser

Funny enough a member of mine was asking if we could last night.
We were brainstorming ideas a few nights ago, declaring on Skitzo's tribe (ONE at the time) was at the top of the list but sadly Matt had the same idea. Skitzo will always remain an enemy of my tribe so yes, he can set us as red.

Good. I would like to see them declared on like some in ~ONE~ would like to see it. The good thing to come out of this is that ~ONE~ now know who wants to fight and who wants run. I wish we could post pone this war so we could noble the runners out of world 50 but i know thats not going to happen.

DeletedUser95703

Good. I would like to see them declared on like some in ~ONE~ would like to see it. The good thing to come out of this is that ~ONE~ now know who wants to fight and who wants run. I wish we could post pone this war so we could noble the runners out of world 50 but i know thats not going to happen.

well,i was one of the 3 to leave before the declaration.i posted my reasons on the tribe forum.HUG/~ONE~ started dying when diamond left.i seen ~one~ dying slowly like school did.the level of cooperation was not there.half the alliance being sat or inactive-that was not an active tribe to me.

75% (admittedly a guess,but close) of the towns hermit captured were from an inactive member,otherwise the town captures would not even be close.look at hermits tribe captures and it would prove what i say.no,i am not bashing hermit-they seen a weakspot and exploited it-that is what happens in war,so their coordination was good-i commend them for it.it just proves my previous statement about tribe inactivity.

whether you like skitz or not-he had leadership dumped on him,and was put in an un-winnable situation.he was sitting quite a few accounts at once while trying to run the tribe.i know it sounds like an excuse,but could any of you run a tribe and sit multiple accounts while playing your own? i couldn't.

so,yes i left right after skitz,and i joined him in NUTZ,to be in a smaller 100% active tribe,which is better than 50% active.i have no hard feelings to those active members in ~ONE~,i wish them luck.

and fyi-i am Lukie boy123,just so nobody thinks i am hiding my in game name.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol Lukie tell skitz to come talk. That is if he can back himself up from his previous statements with me.

DeletedUser95703

Lol Lukie tell skitz to come talk. That is if he can back himself up from his previous statements with me.

which statements would that be? i am not even sure what his forum name is,but i will pass on the message to him.

DeletedUser95703

well,on another note-i will try to steer my own comments back to the thread topic:

good luck to both sides.