ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives

DeletedUser

Lol you're funny you should have been in this war. Dont worry im sure they'll come after you guys soon.

DeletedUser95703

Lol you're funny you should have been in this war. Dont worry im sure they'll come after you guys soon.

glad i could amuse you.

oh,and if i had known they were going to declare on ~one~-i would have stayed to fight.like i said-i left before the declaration.i am not saying i would have made a difference,but i would have stayed to fight.just seems odd-30 minutes after the first 3 of us left-ODA declared-almost like they knew.not saying they did,but it looks fishy.i was told there were multiple spies in ~one~,and this sure seemed to confirm at least ODA had a spy in ~one~.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Is skitz online yet? Tell him that he has some spalining to do.

DeletedUser95703

Is skitz online yet? Tell him that he has some spalining to do.

i will not coment if he is online or not-he is on my friends list,and i never betray that trust,but i did send him a message in game.

DeletedUser

i will not coment if he is online or not-he is on my friends list,and i never betray that trust,but i did send him a message in game.

Who said anything about betraying or breaking trust?

It was a simple question with what should have been a simple answer but no..

DeletedUser95703

Who said anything about betraying or breaking trust?

Simple question with what should have been a simple answer.

if i say yes-you have a clue to his online times,if i say no-same result,hence why i will not answer if he is online or not,me confirming the message was relayed to him will have to suffice.

DeletedUser

if i say yes-you have a clue to his online times,if i say no-same result,hence why i will not answer if he is online or not,me confirming the message was relayed to him will have to suffice.

I could care less about his online and offline times. Like now i know your online and we'll see when you go offline so i can start attacking

DeletedUser95703

I could care less about his online and offline times. Like now i know your online and we'll see when you go offline so i can start attacking

lmao-now you are amusing me.i don't care.attack.just because i log of here-does not mean i am offline in game.if you were on my friends list-i wouldn't give anyone else a clue about your online time either.like i said-i do not betray the trust of those on my friends list.

DeletedUser

OT: Good luck to both sides, although imo it's already over. :(

DeletedUser93357

oh,and if i had known they were going to declare on ~one~-i would have stayed to fight.like i said-i left before the declaration.i am not saying i would have made a difference,but i would have stayed to fight.just seems odd-30 minutes after the first 3 of us left-ODA declared-almost like they knew.not saying they did,but it looks fishy.i was told there were multiple spies in ~one~,and this sure seemed to confirm at least ODA had a spy in ~one~.

lol yes we let 3 members leave before starting...WHAT? why would we do that? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

he was sitting quite a few accounts at once while trying to run the tribe.i know it sounds like an excuse,but could any of you run a tribe and sit multiple accounts while playing your own? i couldn't.

I could. :p

Earlier in the world I had about 5 sits or so, some were under constant attack, some just emptying villages for people to clear etc, but I was playing those accounts, as well as my own, and leading HUG. Back when it wasn't a complete fail.

I also know of other players who can do the same.

Subwind

We had this planned for around a week. Declaration was due on the 17th at 00:00. 3 left around an hour before our planned time, so we had to make it earlier than planned. That sounds fishier (is that a word) to me.....

~Matt

DeletedUser

ODA seems to have just torn apart ONE let's hope we seem them go after NUTZ so skitz doesn't get away with all his funny business.

DeletedUser

Grats ODA on uhmm... taking out the trash.

DeletedUser

With the talk of war... it looks like ODA is going to get another war... or 6. :icon_biggrin:

[spoil]
smickeyd on 17.08. at 23:12
You would cowardly attack a player who had already left ONE before your declaration of war. Enjoy the vils, you may on the verge of war with additional tribes than ONE.

Diamond.Blade on 17.08. at 23:21
Code:
Tribe	Title of the war	Beginning of the war	Duration of war	Statistics
The Chosen Ones	ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives	on 16.08. at 23:43:35	23:36:45	Show statistics

Code:
Tribalwars Player Profile: smickeyd (tribe changes)Old tribe	New tribe	Date/Time	Points
None	WOLVES	20th May 2010 - 10:13:56	82
WOLVES	......	27th May 2010 - 04:12:00	362
......	LOVE	24th August 2010 - 07:32:56	171,104
LOVE	Alamo	08th September 2010 - 07:40:52	236,188
Alamo	None	23rd January 2011 - 10:08:14	1,825,441
None	Alamo	23rd January 2011 - 13:08:11	1,825,209
Alamo	~ONE~	25th January 2011 - 00:08:45	1,844,985
~ONE~	Hermit	17th August 2011 - 01:12:30	6,672,233

You left after war was declared. You are a refugee. You will be targeted.

smickeyd on 17.08. at 23:27
Wrong I left before. The time show the time I joined Hermit since it was the same day. I had left before war was declared as I had already been told an invite was on the way. I din't accept til I arrived at work and could pull the game up on phone. Learn to read and not interpret the info the way you want. I was in discussion to leave even before Skitz left, as soon as he did I was told an invite would be sent immediately, at which point I left. I've informed our tribe leadership of your attack.

Diamond.Blade on 17.08. at 23:29
The facts are there, do not lie.

War was declared on the 16th at 23:43:35.

You joined Hermit on the 17th at 01:12:30.

Lol, inform your leadership all you want, they won't be able to do anything.

smickeyd on 17.08. at 23:34
The fact is I left around 2330. 13 minutes before war was declared. You can rearrange the facts to suit you, but that does not show the time I left, only the time I accepted the invite. If you continue to attack you risk widening the war.

Diamond.Blade on 17.08. at 23:39
Nope. TW stats would should you leaving HUG sooner. Then joining Hermit later.

Do not lie.

Lol, over at ODA, we love war. We are not scared of the barb nobling noobs in Hermit.

smickeyd on 17.08. at 23:46
I did not even know about your war until I gained access to Hermit's forums after I left ONE. And no. It shows the time I joined Hermit, as the time I left, even in the tribe file. You are not on my account and do not know when I clicked the leave button. Further you know nothing about my discussions with Hermit prior to my leaving. Quit acting like a noob yourself because you don't know how to read AND UNDERSTAND what is posted in TWstats. The only one lying is you, because you have to to justify your attack, you lie to yourself as you cruise up the river known as Denial.

Diamond.Blade on 17.08. at 23:52
I just asked someone who is currently in ~ONE~. You left at 23:49. That is 6 minutes after we declared war. I was wrong about the time in my initial post, but I was right on the fact that you left after the declaration.

I'm not the one acting like a noob, that would be you, lying about something which is easily provable, as I just did.

I never have to justify my attacks. I attack whoever I want, whenever I want.

smickeyd on 17.08. at 23:56
Provable by someone in a tribe that considers me a traitor for leaving. Fact: my leaving had nothing to do with your declaration. Period. Fact: your are risking war with maybe as many as 6 or 7 large tribes if you are attacking others who left at that time as well. Arrogance leads to a fall, and you are an arrogant backstabber who destroyed his former tribe when he threw a temper tantrum and left. You guys will never be No. 1 as you will become pariah on this world.

Diamond.Blade today at 00:01

Stop lying.

You left 6 minutes after we declared.

6 or 7 big tribes, lol. There are only 5 "big" tribes on the world, one of which is ODA.

I am not arrogant, I just know my skill level, which is much higher than yours.

I have my personal reasons for leaving, none of which you would understand, so I don't advise you to try, as you might get a headache.

smickeyd today at 00:05
Yes you are arrogant and I really don't care what you post. I left for reasons that had nothing to do with you guys. Skill level maybe you do maybe don't have a higher skill level. You may be surprised. Take the top 6 tribe other than you and you face 3 to 1 odds. Those are losers odds.

Diamond.Blade today at 00:10
6 top tribes other than us are full of noobs.

smickeyd today at 00:14
Arrogance. Were da best. Everyone else is noobs. LOL. Your prove your arrogance every time you hit send. You know what they say, pride goeth before a fall.

Diamond.Blade today at 00:15
We'll see.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

well,i was one of the 3 to leave before the declaration.i posted my reasons on the tribe forum.HUG/~ONE~ started dying when diamond left.i seen ~one~ dying slowly like school did.the level of cooperation was not there.half the alliance being sat or inactive-that was not an active tribe to me.

75% (admittedly a guess,but close) of the towns hermit captured were from an inactive member,otherwise the town captures would not even be close.look at hermits tribe captures and it would prove what i say.no,i am not bashing hermit-they seen a weakspot and exploited it-that is what happens in war,so their coordination was good-i commend them for it.it just proves my previous statement about tribe inactivity.

whether you like skitz or not-he had leadership dumped on him,and was put in an un-winnable situation.he was sitting quite a few accounts at once while trying to run the tribe.i know it sounds like an excuse,but could any of you run a tribe and sit multiple accounts while playing your own? i couldn't.

so,yes i left right after skitz,and i joined him in NUTZ,to be in a smaller 100% active tribe,which is better than 50% active.i have no hard feelings to those active members in ~ONE~,i wish them luck.

I think he knew that ODA or 1984 or both would declare eventually and he decided to run. He was duke and could have dismissed the inactives or those he thought werent good enough to stay in ~ONE~ and kept the people that were active.

DeletedUser

With the talk of war... it looks like ODA is going to get another war... or 6. :icon_biggrin:

[spoil][/spoil]

To prove he is a refugee:

Aug 16 23:43 ODA has declared war on the tribe.

Aug 16 23:49 smickeyd left the tribe.

DeletedUser

We had this planned for around a week. Declaration was due on the 17th at 00:00. 3 left around an hour before our planned time, so we had to make it earlier than planned. That sounds fishier (is that a word) to me.....

~Matt

Of course it is a word! (right?) :)

Sounds like there is a leak to me Matt as the timing is too close for comfort.

DeletedUser

That's great proof :D How about this?

Aug 16 23:42 smickeyd left the tribe.

Aug 18 00:49 bobble611 edited things to show that it's really not proof at all :D

And by the way, I'm not calling you a liar and saying it didn't happen like that - I'm just pointing out that it's not proof ;)

DeletedUser

That's great proof :D How about this?

Aug 16 23:42 smickeyd left the tribe.

Aug 18 00:49 bobble611 edited things to show that it's really not proof at all :D

And by the way, I'm not calling you a liar and saying it didn't happen like that - I'm just pointing out that it's not proof ;)

Read my mail, there are screenshots in there.