ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives

DeletedUser

I will not post about Skitz reasons,or why-that is for him to defend himself.

Which as we can tell he can't do here nor in game.

I have already posted why i left

Because you follow skitz was it?

and as far as your derogatory comment-masterchiefryan is being played by skitz son

Nothing was derogatory. I was saying you guys are buddies! Ah and a new acc owner :lol:

so you making crude comments just to keep hear yourself talk without the facts is a little pathetic.

Crude comments? Im just stating the facts and actually im typing not hearing myself talk...Nice try?

This will be my last post on this topic, so you can try to bait me further, but i will not reply.

Great thank you.

So Matt do you think you guys will move onto NUTZ after a little while?

DeletedUser100410

I think he already posted that they will go after all the ones in ONE when they declared.

What i dunno is who they r aming now but i am sure i wil find out in twstats very soon

DeletedUser

I think he already posted that they will go after all the ones in ONE when they declared.

Yeah, he did.

Anyone who left ~ONE~ after the declaration is a refugee and will be hunted by ODA, no matter the tribe they are in.

ODA are in a great situation with this war. They could merge the current members of ~ONE~ that didnt hit the leave tribe button once they were declared on and go after the refugees now.

DeletedUser

ODA are in a great situation with this war. They could merge the current members of ~ONE~ that didnt hit the leave tribe button once they were declared on and go after the refugees now.

We will hit the refugees... but that does not mean that we are going to stop hitting ~ONE~.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Players: smickeyd
Side 2:
Tribes: ODA

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 129
Difference: 128

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,703
Side 2: 1,218,191
Difference: 1,210,488

chart

Not a bad start... except for Hahah123 losing a village. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

We will hit the refugees... but that does not mean that we are going to stop hitting ~ONE~.

I never said stop hitting ~ONE~ but you have your choices of who you could recruit from them if you wanted too.

HorseSoldier

Hopefully they've noticed by now what a disaster it can be recruiting from tribes on this world. Many a failed tribe on w50 have formed by the whole "declare and recruit". Sure there are a few individual player exceptions but I could list a few former rank 1 tribes that gain most of their ground through this threaten-and-recruit tactic; and they no longer exist. A couple recruits is fine but more than that and we might call them school/hug/hermit :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I am sure they have. They should check the stats on all the members of ~ONE~ and see who is suitable if they were too. I have looked at the stats of the players and found who i would invite ahmedrefaat, szakferi, Mr.Ando, AJV1, ChocoMilk420, *NeRaZZuRRi*, Gige123 and Narnu. I would also invite Ayuss and kanshi as they do have a lot of points but the OD is terrible for players their size and they would join under strict conditions. I definitely wouldnt invite Nunga, Crazynightdawg, BuLDoG SS, Stinky Plunger., LiquidSkies, Rchan23 or Fushia Dot after checking the stats on them.

DeletedUser

I am sure they have. They should check the stats on all the members of ~ONE~ and see who is suitable if they were too. I have looked at the stats of the players and found who i would invite ahmedrefaat, szakferi, Mr.Ando, AJV1, ChocoMilk420, *NeRaZZuRRi*, Gige123 and Narnu. I would also invite Ayuss and kanshi as they do have a lot of points but the OD is terrible for players their size and they would join under strict conditions. I definitely wouldnt invite Nunga, Crazynightdawg, BuLDoG SS, Stinky Plunger., LiquidSkies, Rchan23 or Fushia Dot after checking the stats on them.

After working with many of these players, I would disagree with some of the people you have listed.

DeletedUser93357

Sorry but rubbish. Gige123 was 2 million points smaller than me when it started...i can assure you that i am the only one attacking him and yet i've taken 22 villages in 2 days...ive had no nobles killed and have gained attacker of the day from full O villages being left at home when he had sent me mails to say he was 'quitting'....i have had a height of 45 attacks incoming from him at the most.
Never the less he then stated he wasn't quitting for 2 weeks...so he is still on the account...i am sure Silva as Duke of HUG would know who to invite (or advise to invite to ODA) and who not...

Stats do not mean everything! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

That's for me to know, and you to not know. ;)

Very intelligent answer from the second best player in world 50. Whats it like living in LakeWind's shadow?

Sorry but rubbish. Gige123 was 2 million points smaller than me when it started

Gige123 was 2 million points smaller and has around 300 less villages than you. Have you ever thought about fighting someone the same size or bigger than you?

Subwind

Very intelligent answer from the second best player in world 50. Whats it like living in LakeWind's shadow?

Gige123 was 2 million points smaller and has around 300 less villages than you. Have you ever thought about fighting someone the same size or bigger than you?

Is someone trying to cause some trouble? We cast no shadow, therefore no one stands in it. ODA are a tribe and all equal.

Being the #1 player does not mean you are the best player, just means that you have had the better chances to noble others.

~Matt

DeletedUser

Who would you invite then?

I sure as hell hope hes thinking no one... Theres probably 1 or 2 that are decent, but I hate recruiting players after warring a tribe.

I guess you don't know Matt and Andy very well... Theres no such thing as living in their shadow, they are probably the most selfless players on world 50.

I hope your kidding with this one... If Matt/Andy ever merged with ~ONE~ I would instantly leave... And I know that they wouldn't be that silly to do that, so I feel pretty safe.

DeletedUser

Lmao some of these are pathetic. I cant say about the east side of the tribe too much, as 1 side of HUG barely communicated with the other. The only players on this list i can safely say i would have with me in their current state, on that list are:

Certainties:

AJV1
Ayuss

Maybe's

*NeRaZZuRRi*
kanshi

Subwind

I sure as hell hope hes thinking no one... Theres probably 1 or 2 that are decent, but I hate recruiting players after warring a tribe.

We will be recruiting no ~ONE~, excuse the pun.

I guess you don't know Matt and Andy very well... Theres no such thing as living in their shadow, they are probably the most selfless players on world 50.

Thank you Aaron, not many people actually take the time to know us though.

I hope your kidding with this one... If Matt/Andy ever merged with ~ONE~ I would instantly leave... And I know that they wouldn't be that silly to do that, so I feel pretty safe.

We will merge with ~ONE~, but via their villages only.

~Matt

DeletedUser100410

pathetic (and desperate?) attempt...

u remind me of a known troll that in most of his answers tries to raise issues between the two better tribes on this world.

DeletedUser

We will be recruiting no ~ONE~, excuse the pun.

Thank you Aaron, not many people actually take the time to know us though.

We will merge with ~ONE~, but via their villages only.

~Matt

That's what i like to hear matt!