ODA - ONE's Doomsday Arrives

DeletedUser

Very intelligent answer from the second best player in world 50. Whats it like living in LakeWind's shadow?

Oh man... such an amazing insult. :icon_rolleyes:

Lol.

Gige123 was 2 million points smaller and has around 300 less villages than you. Have you ever thought about fighting someone the same size or bigger than you?

Have you ever thought about... oh I don't know... Gige was close to him? Generally that makes a good target, or are you too thick headed to figure that out?

But anyways... Hahah123's comment was not regarding the size difference, it was regarding the fact that Gige is a horrible player who doesn't dodge his nukes.

I hope your kidding with this one... If Matt/Andy ever merged with ~ONE~ I would instantly leave... And I know that they wouldn't be that silly to do that, so I feel pretty safe.

It's ok... he is probably one of the noobs left in ~ONE~, and is hoping that he can get an invite into ODA. :lol:

I'm guessing he is one of the worse players that he put on the list that should be accepted.

DeletedUser93357

Gige123 was 2 million points smaller and has around 300 less villages than you. Have you ever thought about fighting someone the same size or bigger than you?

You my friend are what one calls a NOOB.

If someone does not bother dodging attacks and leaves full nukes at home...they are not skillful, he hasn't sniped any trains...infact all of them that have been sent have taken the villages intended.

I may be close but i am still hitting full nukes at home, 2-3 days after war started! :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's ok... he is probably one of the noobs left in ~ONE~, and is hoping that he can get an invite into ODA. :lol:

I'm guessing he is one of the worse players that he put on the list that should be accepted.

I dont play in this world. I just like upsetting the so called elite of this world. If i was in this world, i would rather be in Hermit than ODA.

DeletedUser

I dont play in this world. I just like upsetting the so called elite of this world. If i was in this world, i would rather be in Hermit than ODA.

Thanks for letting us know that nothing you have to say is worth reading then.

DeletedUser

If i have nothing worth reading, why did you read my post and quote me?

DeletedUser93127

we tend to have a few of those ._.

People posting on here who dont play in the world.
Entertaining forums i guess :)

DeletedUser93357

Nice of ONE to start kicking members who are losing villages...was it making your stats look bad...and yes Gige123 was kicked as he was offline at the time it happened.

DeletedUser

Ever think he logged in and saw the others had left and decided to leave himself?

DeletedUser

No but AsSerTEdEnD doesnt know if he left or was kicked and shouldnt make assumptions

DeletedUser

Nice of ONE to start kicking members who are losing villages...was it making your stats look bad...and yes Gige123 was kicked as he was offline at the time it happened.

What i wrote was another theory to what could have happened to Gige123 and yes it could be called an assumption but he stated it like it was fact without providing any proof. And why isnt AsSerTEdEnD saying anything? Does he need you to defend him?

DeletedUser

What i wrote was another theory to what could have happened to Gige123 and yes it could be called an assumption but he stated it like it was fact without providing any proof. And why isnt AsSerTEdEnD saying anything? Does he need you to defend him?

so your basically having a pop at someone you 'think' is making an assumption when all your doing is 'assuming' something about that person.

hypocrite much ?

Gotta love these forums lol

DeletedUser

so your basically having a pop at someone you 'think' is making an assumption when all your doing is 'assuming' something about that person.

hypocrite much ?

Gotta love these forums lol

AsSerTEdEnD could have provided a screen shot to prove what he was saying was fact, but didnt. Next time he might provide a thing called proof.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

AsSerTEdEnD could have provided a screen shot to prove what he was saying was fact, but didnt. Next time he might provide a thing called proof.:icon_eek:

AsSerTEdEnD and everybody else on these forums, are not here to provide you with proof for every post they make.

lol

DeletedUser

Why should they ? everyone here with experiance in life, can make and form there own opinions about what is said, without having to resort to 'prove it, prove it, proooooooove it'

With that being said, i doubt people like AsSerTEdEnD would want to prove anything to someone who has already been pointed out as a hypocrite...

Anyway, i shall leave you alone in your own little world so you can continue pointing fingers at people while doing the same exact same thing yourself ;)

Much love.

<3

Thought for the day; people in glass houses should never throw rocks!

DeletedUser

Why should they ? everyone here with experiance in life, can make and form there own opinions about what is said, without having to resort to 'prove it, prove it, proooooooove it'

With that being said, i doubt people like AsSerTEdEnD would want to prove anything to someone who has already been pointed out as a hypocrite...

Anyway, i shall leave you alone in your own little world so you can continue pointing fingers at people while doing the same exact same thing yourself ;)

Much love.

<3

Thought for the day; people in glass houses should never throw rocks!

Very good closing statement but i have shown enough reasonable doubt to prove that Gige123 was NOT kicked from ~ONE~ and the accusation by AsSerTEdEnD to be false. :icon_biggrin: