Official Declaration of War - mania

DeletedUser

Not currently, no. But, like I said, keep taunting away and I'd be more than happy to come back and show you who "this ISE character" is.

Oh please come back. I rarely find someone who plays this game better than me so i get excited when i come across another good player. Come back and pit yourself against me. I understand if your words are just hot air, after all this is a forum, however, if you rate yourself come 'back' and have a crack :)

DeletedUser

Oh please come back. I rarely find someone who plays this game better than me so i get excited when i come across another good player. Come back and pit yourself against me. I understand if your words are just hot air, after all this is a forum, however, if you rate yourself come 'back' and have a crack :)

Couldn't function an answer? Am i not taunting you enough?

DeletedUser

goodbye mania

one large OP which is still in process and they fall apart - unexpected to be honest

DeletedUser

I blame ISE for wrecking the tribe.. didn't he JUST come back?:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

the tribe is wrecked because they crossed us......which we have proven over and over again!!! so..like firey says....you clowns keep taunting...and we will keep kicking your asses...its that simple. We arent climbing in the rankings because we are a few members with a million point...we are climbing because we are actually killing people....!! whos next...go ahead...make our day.....oh and see ya later bunny.. :)

DeletedUser

Let's call it alphabet land, and let's see them cross someone like Skill?, TSL, or 1337. Then they wouldn't be laughing much longer.

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: i don't want to add to much fuel to the fire but heres some things been going around

Seems that ABCDEF might be merging into us.

Date Event
Aug 06
12:27 nialeon has been dismissed by thaddeus04.
Aug 06
12:22 icbm01 left the tribe.
Aug 06
12:09 snetwoods left the tribe.
Aug 06
08:38 fireyflame has been invited by Super Noobolitious.
Aug 06
08:09 krishna82 joined the tribe.

:icon_redface: i cannot say this is 100% correct but this is from Bunny!

DeletedUser

We dont openly ...cross others...unless they start with us...or...they are in our way. Once you smack us, then you learn because we smack back harder, no matter who you are. So....go ahead, create all your little dream wars....its all you can do. You cant physically hurt us in the game. Your talk is cheap. You simply banter, and I laugh at you as usual. He he he.

Internal Server Error

You guys really need to back up that arrogance of yours. You guys merged, and as a result, were roughly 2.5 times the size of Mania.

And what happened with you guys being 2.5 times the size of us?

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: ABCDEF
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Mania
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 13
Difference: 2

chart

[/spoil]

Well done, you've slaughtered us! I'm completely unaware of why certain members left Mania. All I know is I woke up this morning with an invite to Toll's tribe. I have not been offered any explanation as to why; but I highly doubt that the split-up of the tribe is due to a couple thousand attacks sent mainly at one player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm completely unaware of why certain members left Mania. All I know is I woke up this morning with an invite to Toll's tribe.

See? I rest my case. Clearly Mania had some sort of crisis and ISE slept through the whole thing when he was needed most. All his fault.

DeletedUser

well what happened was tollxbooth was sitting davisly account and spent its entire offense on me for no villages. Then he sent his own troops at me for once again no villages (maybe even minus 2). Then the taunting got you to take the account back. Then tollx didnt like this and left whilst dragging some players with him. Hence the tribe splintered because of your actions.

Irrelevant really - mission accomplished

Next issue:

War plans (change)
Page: >1<

Sylbestros-GR today at 02:35 Quote Edit Delete
OK mates, heres the deal. I have been talking with Tollxbooth about the merge for over a week, and we are going to be doing this the weekend. We will spend 4 days building up, educating nobles and getting ready for a surprise attack

MasterCode33 today at 02:44 Quote Edit Delete
We get to go after Skill now!

EDTA today at 02:49 Quote Edit Delete
I will need some help, but im fine with warring with them

Sylbestros-GR today at 02:51 Quote Edit Delete
No mates….not skill. We will have NAP so they can beat up on bunny. We will be targeting abcde. Do not announce or speak to anyone otherwise you will be booted and nobled out

truebluesky today at 02:54 Quote Edit Delete
Fun! I never liked them and fireflamer speaks to mch on forum. Big mout

Discord7 today at 02:58 Quote Edit Delete
Im fine as long as I have villages to noble. Why not Mania?

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:09 Quote Edit Delete
Mania has some good players. I don’t like Toll but have to play him in order to get the players we want. They are in good position and create a buffer between us and abcde. If they do well, then great. If not, then we lose nothing while eating and growing.

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:21 Quote Edit Delete
Mates, hold off! I know from the IGM poll how many of you want a piece of abcde. We have them where we want with the friendship….the merge and attack will throw them off. Toll is supposed to form a new tribe because he knows that Vasetheface has been dealing with abcde and wants to separate him from the rest of the tribe. Once he goes over, we will send invites and totally change the landscape haha

king will the 1st today at 03:27 Quote Edit Delete
will back off lmao. I have 32 nobles waiting and a full offense

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:41 Quote Edit Delete
Yes, we will provide support. We have many plans and have been working on this for a while. Basically we will use toll and others in order to keep players like sminite and steve… Once we cause havoc on abcde we will boot out him and others and noble out. Goal is to essentially take down two tribes at one time. Once we decimate abcde, mania, and have our alliance with skill, skill will come over to us (in 1-3 months) and we will be a power house in the world that will control the whole eastern side of the world. Toll and firey are just mere speedbumps . they are both loud mouths and play poorly. Firey got caught cheating, so we know that he is not trusted. Toll just is a barb eating noob. Because the tribe vote was 31-2 in favor of attacking abcd, we feel that due to the change in climate (skill/bunny) and firey losing 70 villages, we need to expedite this process. Cant say anymore. PM me for more info. Just be ready

It's never fun to read of a planned betrayal from a tribe you thought you were working with but hey here it is. Now i know why 1337 never really attacked mania. I bet they were surprised when they fell so quickly.

I do like the double betrayal though - from a certain perspective anyway - hope Skill doesnt put too much on their NAP with 1337 'The Betrayers' now ...

Internal Server Error

The splintering has nothing to do with me and Toll.

Here's a mail from Toll to me after I logged in and ended the sitting;

TollxBooth on 29.07. at 04:06
tried to keep the account going and get it strong for you. As you can see, the tribe has grown some haha. If you want to be back as duke, be my guest...and ill be a baron for ya .....

just hope you stay. Things are finally getting interesting :)

As you can see, Toll was perfectly fine with me coming back. I also had no power or influence in the "splintering" of the tribe as I refused dukeship twice - once from vase and once from Toll. I had started the tribe so they offered me to lead it, but it was as much their tribe as mine so I stood back due to my inactivity and let them continue.

So, again, unless you actually know what you're talking about (which is doubtful), keep the bullshit to a minimum. Cheers.

DeletedUser

I don't blame 1337 at all firey, I'll bet they're doing it mostly just to shut your trap. In that case I would thank them ^_^
Especially if they succeed. :)

DeletedUser

well what happened was tollxbooth was sitting davisly account and spent its entire offense on me for no villages. Then he sent his own troops at me for once again no villages (maybe even minus 2). Then the taunting got you to take the account back. Then tollx didnt like this and left whilst dragging some players with him. Hence the tribe splintered because of your actions.

Irrelevant really - mission accomplished

Next issue:

War plans (change)
Page: >1<

Sylbestros-GR today at 02:35 Quote Edit Delete
OK mates, heres the deal. I have been talking with Tollxbooth about the merge for over a week, and we are going to be doing this the weekend. We will spend 4 days building up, educating nobles and getting ready for a surprise attack

MasterCode33 today at 02:44 Quote Edit Delete
We get to go after Skill now!

EDTA today at 02:49 Quote Edit Delete
I will need some help, but im fine with warring with them

Sylbestros-GR today at 02:51 Quote Edit Delete
No mates….not skill. We will have NAP so they can beat up on bunny. We will be targeting abcde. Do not announce or speak to anyone otherwise you will be booted and nobled out

truebluesky today at 02:54 Quote Edit Delete
Fun! I never liked them and fireflamer speaks to mch on forum. Big mout

Discord7 today at 02:58 Quote Edit Delete
Im fine as long as I have villages to noble. Why not Mania?

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:09 Quote Edit Delete
Mania has some good players. I don’t like Toll but have to play him in order to get the players we want. They are in good position and create a buffer between us and abcde. If they do well, then great. If not, then we lose nothing while eating and growing.

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:21 Quote Edit Delete
Mates, hold off! I know from the IGM poll how many of you want a piece of abcde. We have them where we want with the friendship….the merge and attack will throw them off. Toll is supposed to form a new tribe because he knows that Vasetheface has been dealing with abcde and wants to separate him from the rest of the tribe. Once he goes over, we will send invites and totally change the landscape haha

king will the 1st today at 03:27 Quote Edit Delete
will back off lmao. I have 32 nobles waiting and a full offense

Sylbestros-GR today at 03:41 Quote Edit Delete
Yes, we will provide support. We have many plans and have been working on this for a while. Basically we will use toll and others in order to keep players like sminite and steve… Once we cause havoc on abcde we will boot out him and others and noble out. Goal is to essentially take down two tribes at one time. Once we decimate abcde, mania, and have our alliance with skill, skill will come over to us (in 1-3 months) and we will be a power house in the world that will control the whole eastern side of the world. Toll and firey are just mere speedbumps . they are both loud mouths and play poorly. Firey got caught cheating, so we know that he is not trusted. Toll just is a barb eating noob. Because the tribe vote was 31-2 in favor of attacking abcd, we feel that due to the change in climate (skill/bunny) and firey losing 70 villages, we need to expedite this process. Cant say anymore. PM me for more info. Just be ready

It's never fun to read of a planned betrayal from a tribe you thought you were working with but hey here it is. Now i know why 1337 never really attacked mania. I bet they were surprised when they fell so quickly.

I do like the double betrayal though - from a certain perspective anyway - hope Skill doesnt put too much on their NAP with 1337 'The Betrayers' now ...

OMG! Who taught Syl and EDTA to use complete sentences and proper grammar!??? Holy cow.. and truebluesky's new owner already hates fireyflame???? Sheesh, someone should really do their homework alot better if they are gonna try to make up stuff :p And I think that very well might be king will's first post in our forums.. we'll have to mark this day in celebration of all these new events.

DeletedUser

might be hard to do that Z - i'm playing the propoganda game this world as well

It does seem now that the above information is totally contrived by either the person who passed it on or whoever gave it to her. Lets wait and see what else comes out of this.

DeletedUser

Umm.. if it's not a screenshot.. there's probably a reason for that. Nice to see the accusations flying w/o so much as even a mail... Looks like you just got played by smintie.

DeletedUser

lets see how this pans out but i am very happy to be wrong daz

personally i wonder if it was toll or smintie that put this together