OLD - World 57 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Kira yiu like anyone who gives you a cookie.

I am TrueGraveKira, and it has been one month since my last cookie, so far I have been getting along ok, the blog really helps distract me from my cookie problem, but the longer I must wait the harder it gets. As I type this I'm already getting the cookie shakes.

DeletedUser100750

Aright truegrave :lol: Maybe the crack is not good for you to have in cookies.

I need a new Blog now, or I will have to give into Beer.

DeletedUser

I give you interviews and you guys don't even talk about them or beg those big names you want to hear from to come.

DeletedUser

Cdksosiakamnsususjnsmsmsikala
Translation
Give me bloggeh or give me death

Edit:
Make that john's death,
Not mine

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Cdksosiakamnsususjnsmsmsikala
Translation
Give me bloggeh or give me death

Well I can't give you a blog...:icon_wink:

As I type this to you I am getting a ridiculous feeling of Deja Vu :icon_eek: weird, it's a feeling that I've offered you the latter before, in a post like this :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We should all nuke him like his other world did :D.

We want our blog :(. 2 days late ........ I feel sad now.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Question... How is repeatedly posting going to do anything more than annoy the mod? :icon_razz:

(Note use of the word "repeatedly." One post every now and then does occasionally serve to keep us motivated. :p)

DeletedUser95184

Question... How is repeatedly posting going to do anything more than annoy the mod? :icon_razz:

(Note use of the word "repeatedly." One post every now and then does occasionally serve to keep us motivated. :p)

Mods are there to be annoyed :icon_razz:

..Now where is this blog?

DeletedUser

This is why you should write bad blogs,
Then people won't be on you on getting them out,
Just the opposite.
:D

DeletedUser

We obviously haven't learnt well enough from you :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.