OLD - World 57 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser99805

Really? You have over a month to do a blog and we get this? How long did it take you to do this 5 minutes on the train coming home from work or something.

DeletedUser

Really? You have over a month to do a blog and we get this? How long did it take you to do this 5 minutes on the train coming home from work or something.

You can make a blog and show us what's your worth :) if oi can't then don't complain comeon complain only if you can show to us you can do it also :). So make a blog for us too then show us your better

DeletedUser99805

You can make a blog and show us what's your worth :) if oi can't then don't complain comeon complain only if you can show to us you can do it also :). So make a blog for us too then show us your better

I never said I was better though if I had 1 month to produce a blog it would be better than what he has given us.

DeletedUser

Show us :) we'll give you a month my friend give us a blog . Post it here :)

DeletedUser

I am more amazed at the fact that he has completly ignored our little war with TAC wich at the latest update i did before they disbanded this morning (including refugees ofc) was in excess of 120 vills + for us since the 9th ;)

But i guess we are insignificant since we do not post alot in the forums ;)

/n00b

DeletedUser96707

Thanks for the propaganda and the attention Amp :) I believe the TAC war did not make it because TAC wasn't considered significant enough.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I dislike the fact that there is much dis-information regarding the HEAD conflicts there. It's fairly clear that the blog is 100% aiming towards trying to gloss over the actual events in the South, and the fact that (to the best of my knowledge), HEAD wasn't so much as contacted before posting claims of a merge which was actually just recruitment of 7-8 players out of 30-40 (in which case RAoV and Night both effectively merged in to E T, if you go by proportionate numbers), nor contacted before posting what is essentially an entirely one-sided blog in favour of E T.

The fact is, I posted before this blog came out the real Yoda. conflict incidents - we had begun minor conflicts a long time ago, but had taken some time out due to their recruiting so many players in K64 and K74 (meaning it required more planning owing to the border). This was completely ignored. There was also not one mention of the fact that there were at one point in time incomings from 7 tribes with reasonably large borders with HEAD - this was completely glossed over.

Thanks for the propaganda and the attention Amp :)

This sums it up entirely - even a duke of E T sees it as propaganda for his tribe.

I'm sorry patriot as I do like you, but this is an incredibly biased, and majorly incorrect blog, so far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

Honestly I also found this lacking. Nothing much more than a map, a quick look at what wars were on the forums and a quick interview with Pch that didn't provide us with anything we didn't already know about them.

You really would need to get on skype and be chatting to different people about what is going on to get a better picture than flicking through the forums.

DeletedUser96707

HEAD wasn't so much as contacted before posting claims of a merge which was actually just recruitment of 7-8 players out of 30-40 (in which case RAoV and Night both effectively merged in to E T, if you go by proportionate numbers).

You recruited 10, all in the same continent. So I would say it is leaning pretty much up against a merge, how ever I don't think amp in any way meant to show any disapproval of that recruiting move. Perhaps you guys can get to your turn for some attention and propaganda in his next blogg, just have to stay alive for another month :icon_wink:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You recruited 10, all in the same continent. So I would say it is leaning pretty much up against a merge, how ever I don't think amp in any way meant to show any disapproval of that recruiting move. Perhaps you guys can get to your turn for some attention and propaganda in his next blogg, just have to stay alive for another month :icon_wink:

And yet you guys recruited essentially the same number of people from Night (same proportion of players anyhow) and that wasn't mentioned as a merge. As such, I'd say it is fairly biased.

DeletedUser

You lumped Infamy's stats with that of HEAD? Why? :lol:

HEAD
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: HEAD
Side 2:
Tribes: Yoda.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15,021
Side 2: 24,456
Difference: 9,435

chart

[/SPOIL]

Infamy
[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: Infamy
Side 2:
Tribes: Yoda.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223,387
Side 2: 27,737
Difference: 195,650

chart
[/SPOIL]

This is Infamy's war.. not HEADs..

But anyways... thanks for the update..

DeletedUser96707

And yet you guys recruited essentially the same number of people from Night (same proportion of players anyhow) and that wasn't mentioned as a merge. As such, I'd say it is fairly biased.

Heads recruitment of kool apears to be a merge because you took in jelly members at the same time too. You recruited yourself complete dominance in a K, that is what makes people call it a merge.

DeletedUser84663

Honestly I also found this lacking. Nothing much more than a map, a quick look at what wars were on the forums and a quick interview with Pch that didn't provide us with anything we didn't already know about them.

You really would need to get on skype and be chatting to different people about what is going on to get a better picture than flicking through the forums.
it helps if people allow him to chat with them, and gain some more valuable information... at least pcH tried to help a bit in his "time of need"

as for the rest of the blog, it is lacking, we all know that... just gives him a chance to make the next one better (don't let me down amp) :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why don't all the people complaining offer to help out? Even if you don't become the actual blogger I am sure there are some avid readers who fancy a chance at writing their own stories. I personally am terrible at English and would consider it an insult to even ask me to do it :D

DeletedUser100590

Why don't all the people complaining offer to help out? Even if you don't become the actual blogger I am sure there are some avid readers who fancy a chance at writing their own stories. I personally am terrible at English and would consider it an insult to even ask me to do it :D

Agreed. If you want the blog to contain more sustenance, why don't you offer to write a piece for it from your perspective or the perspective of your tribe and ask Amp to use it?

DeletedUser100750

To all the people complaining why not start y'all own independent blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.