~one~

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Guess thats one person who is hitting delete.. anyone else?

DeletedUser

How much longer until we win? What percentage of world dominance is required for end game to begin?

Repinski

You need more then you have. I believe it's 90% and you guys are probably only around 70% if that.

DeletedUser

Also you need to get rid of loads of players first! before you even get half price nobles.

DeletedUser

Wont be long for half price nobles, lots of players quitting cause they can't handle the bombardment of nukes and nobles.

DeletedUser

oau

what the hell. this is tribalWARS not tribalhugg..what a horrible world. everybody loves everybody. LAMEEEE

DeletedUser

what the hell. this is tribalWARS not tribalhugg..what a horrible world. everybody loves everybody. LAMEEEE

Who are you exactly to be sprouting off some complete and utterly irrelevant post. If you took the time to understand the mechanics to why this happened then you would not be so quick to jump on the tribal hugs bandwagon.

DeletedUser29678

Also you need to get rid of loads of players first! before you even get half price nobles.

Thank you so much for your kind support and words of encouragement. Not to worry...we all know what we are doing :icon_wink:

Let those of us that Play W47 and the TW game mods worry about what comes next.

DeletedUser

Who are you exactly to be sprouting off some complete and utterly irrelevant post. If you took the time to understand the mechanics to why this happened then you would not be so quick to jump on the tribal hugs bandwagon.
Utterly irrelevant in your opinion but its not irrelevant at all is it since essentially he is correct!
He has a right to talk about this as it is related to the discussion as would anything since no discussion was originally started!

So maybe you should not be so quick to jump in an try to be clever and flame someone for no reason whatsoever.

DeletedUser29678

Utterly irrelevant in your opinion but its not irrelevant at all is it since essentially he is correct!
He has a right to talk about this as it is related to the discussion as would anything since no discussion was originally started!

So maybe you should not be so quick to jump in an try to be clever and flame someone for no reason whatsoever.

You should just be a forum mod and stop interjecting your personal opinions. YOU dont play this world. You are merely a forum mod. Mod and leave the game to the players in W47.

DeletedUser

He is entitled to his opinion as are you, but the bottom line is what right does he have to call what we are doing lame when he has not looked at the history of w47? Hes calling the world horrible without looking up the reasons behind such a move, which shows ignorance. Anyway let there be a little bit of discussion without you jumping in on the first post.

You will be out of a job modding this world when we close it soon anyway, so don't worry your little cotton socks. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

You should just be a forum mod and stop interjecting your personal opinions. YOU dont play this world. You are merely a forum mod. Mod and leave the game to the players in W47.

Being a forum moderator means I can't post my opinions? I would think you are mistaken but alas this is offtopic.

He is entitled to his opinion as are you, but the bottom line is what right does he have to call what we are doing lame when he has not looked at the history of w47? Hes calling the world horrible without looking up the reasons behind such a move, which shows ignorance. Anyway let there be a little bit of discussion without you jumping in on the first post.

You will be out of a job modding this world when we close it soon anyway, so don't worry your little cotton socks. :icon_wink:
To be fair he can call the world what he likes, if you presented the reasons for the merge maybe people wouldn't jump to the wrong conclusions.

I doubt you'll get the world closed for atleast 6months, plus you have a lot of work ahead of you and personally I think the tribe will ultimately split up due to internal conflict. However even if this world does end I still have High Performance and W24 to moderate. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.