Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1) On your browser go to tools and preferences
2) Go into Advanced click on shortcuts
3) Single click on Opera standard in the Keyboard setup box and duplicate it
4) Rename this new setup My Keyboard Setup
5) Now single click it and go to edit
6) Click Application and then New
7) In the box that shows up type the letter t (use the letter T as there isnt a shortcut that uses this key)
8) Now double click next to this in the blank space and type this EXACTLY as i write it
Click button&Switch to next page
9) Now click ok and it will take you back to the advanced section
10) Make sure that you keyboard setup is highlighted by single clicking it and click

why it still dont work with me ?

DeletedUser

I have a problem with the T-train aswell.

It's similar to above, but even though i press the T, only the last tab launches (which results in 1 attack only). If i then go back to the 2nd tab and press T, nothing happens...

Anybody know anything?

Are you focusing the OK button? It gets automatically focused but only if you load the page fully (which only happens in the last tab).

Upvote 0

kingjohan

Could you paste the code the T shortcut executes?

Sorry about the delay. I forgot about this -.-

Here it is:
Code:
Click button&Switch to next page
. I have that put in a new application with the shortcut "T" (capital, but i think i tried the small "t" aswell.)

Upvote 0

King Sean04

I have this:

Code:
click button&switch to next page

which is the exact same as yours... mine works perfectly which is odd. Try without the capital letters.

Upvote 0

kingjohan

I have this:

Code:
click button&switch to next page

which is the exact same as yours... mine works perfectly which is odd. Try without the capital letters.

Thank you Sean :icon_redface: It worked! :icon_biggrin:

I changed everything to small letters.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I have it all set up, but I cannot just click t 5 times in one second... My fingers do not move that fast :p
Am I doing it right?

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

I have also tried that, but the first one seems to lag and then the one after is 500ms later

Upvote 0

DeletedUser

Add blank pages in front of the train. It can take a couple of pages to get up to speed.

Upvote 0

DeletedUser111514

I have also had the problem of Opera not sending the attacks from tabs. It only a max of 3, sometimes only 2, if i hold down t.
I have tried adding tabs in, to combat the lag but still doesnt work.

I have got round this by setting up the required amount of tabs with the attacks set, and pressing t 4 times, which can be done to get a 100ms train.

Just thought i would share this with you guys, as it might help someone else out :)

Upvote 0

vernan18

Reaction score
Can someone help me to install T-trains in opera 15.0.. not aware how to use it with this version :icon_rolleyes:

Upvote 0

DeletedUser108541

Which version of opera allow you to do t train because the new version didnt allow you to do it

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.