[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

Why do you do it all the time then.

Fairplay, you can go through every thread that I have ever posted in. I have backed up my claims using 3rd party resources. If I was wrong about something, I admitted it. We have records of this, all of the old posts. Stop making things up and if you want to argue show some real evidence or facts for once in your life. Seriously, I'm getting sick of your trolling. You never provide evidence, you just base everything on the assumption that I am wrong.

Did you read his posts? If you replied to this thread and didn't read them, then you are admitting that you are here for no other reasons than to harass other players. If you did read them, and continue to troll, it means that you agree with his TAP claims. Are you really THAT much of an idiot?

boann

I dont mind players having a heated discussion or even arguing a bit.

But any more players that post with the sole intention of causing an argument, and I will have take action as this is not fair on the others who enjoy these forums.

broes

Mimelim always talks shit when he can shit on SL...

But you can learn to ignore it, but it always atracts you to react on lies anyway, back to topic...

Never knew about the londinium war, but as far as I've read, then might have been strong opponents...

In the ROBAC war I started fighting... I was in SL but ROBAC and SL was kinda isolated from each other, a few ROBAC members where in my K52 area, and we did small ops against players and SL was quite succesfull also in supporting ROBAC...
But then lippa left, the war stpped and so on. I think HNR might have done the most damage in the war (apart from T:V)...
Just one thing for sure, the propaganda was the best of all!

Then you have the SL war in K52 where I was involved.
In the beginning SL faught well but we were trully overpowered. The amount of SL players fighting back was to small, and it were as always the same ppl fighting, like me, scozza, greg, paddy, GDX, others...
After the first 3 months of fighting, a few players broke, and then it all went fast. The resting players didn't really put up a fight as I saw.
There were 3 months without many progression, and on TW forums, some members proposed to stop, but after those three months, T:V easaly kicked our asses (I hate to say it).

Then from the world war II, I don't really think it's a war.. What tribes are actually fighting? And what tribes are attacking? I hate to say it, but also SL doesn't have enough powerhouse players or elite players to really hurt T:V...
Nope, smurfs name made it some nice propaganda but, it more T:V just walking in other continents, and all the asskissers following them to be beaten after.

BTW: for those like mungec and mimelim and so on, before you react on the post. You never reallu faught in the K52 war, cause the fight was there in the first 3 months, you only ook vills when they were destroyed allready, so no you don't know if we faught ornot, let's the real ones decide about that.

DeletedUser1113

I dont mind players having a heated discussion or even arguing a bit.

But any more players that post with the sole intention of causing an argument, and I will have take action as this is not fair on the others who enjoy these forums.

Are you trying to suggest that propaganda is never meant to provoke an argument?

DeletedUser

Mimelim always talks shit when he can shit on SL...

But you can learn to ignore it, but it always atracts you to react on lies anyway, back to topic...

BTW: for those like mungec and mimelim and so on, before you react on the post. You never reallu faught in the K52 war, cause the fight was there in the first 3 months, you only ook vills when they were destroyed allready, so no you don't know if we faught ornot, let's the real ones decide about that.

Hey look another SL player that can't provide evidence that I've ever been wrong so he instead devolves to bashing without substance.

I never fought in the k52 war? I started the k52 war. Prior to my coming back nobody organized anything against SL in k52. There was no organized attack on you. There were individuals expanding by themselves. When I came back I started to target SL. You lost 1000+ villages, we lost zero. Given that in T:V I'm second in alliance caps, I think once again you don't look at facts, instead you just make things up to make yourself look less terrible. You were in a stalemate with a group of random players with no leader. Yes, you were able to coordinate defense for scozza before anyone actually coordinated against you. I'll give you that. But as soon as I showed up and got people to fight together, you never stopped losing villages. Whats more, you never had any offense.

BEYOND THIS, Smurfs had a good capping ratio against T:V. I have problems with BD, but other than that the Smurfs actually fought against T:V. Heck, even SPQR in K51 fought back against us. When I look at their records compared to SL, its obvious that there is a distinct difference between the two.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paint13aller

RETORT

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh
1. TAP are useless and I believe also voted most hated tribe in world one recently
2. Errrr I think anyone would retaliate if you get attack 3-4 times, and attacks from large tribes normally equal continent 1
3. Don't post your opinion if your not going to listen to others.
4. Mimzy probably couldn't care less bout you or your tribe (he has his secret hatred of SL shhhhh no-one knows!!!111!!).
5. World one did unit against T:V I helped lead the charge, trick is World One is useless.
6. Told you are, said you are so what am I
7. I haven't seen one decent assault on T:V since NP dropped out of the LOL so I'm guessing these 15 tribes are a similar standard to yourself.

Jerry Springer styleee comment:
By declaring you are no longer reading the forum implies that you realise you've been yet another e-tard who's opinion makes no sense but you continue to ramble on until you take your ball home.

We thank you for your time and effort and wish you lots of huggles and kissicles.

Caldwellowl
You remind me of AJ 2.1

He tried to help the paladins all he could then he saw the light that was tribalwar as you did.... all the same qualities except without the jokes.......hmmmm OMFGZ AJ I FOUND OUT YOUR NEW ACCOUNTTTT jk

Evando

The world is failing to beat a tribe that is 25% inactive. You can recruit all you want. People have been trying to simcity against us and recruit against us and have been losing for almost a year and a half. And T:V isn't turning into Robac, by any measure at all.

25% inactivity is probably the least i have ever seen in an old world if you look at other examples FTR(w2) and CA(w3) these had 2/3 of their members perm-sat and did well against much worse odds than your own

broes

Hey look another SL player that can't provide evidence that I've ever been wrong so he instead devolves to bashing without substance.

I never fought in the k52 war? I started the k52 war. Prior to my coming back nobody organized anything against SL in k52. There was no organized attack on you. There were individuals expanding by themselves. When I came back I started to target SL. You lost 1000+ villages, we lost zero. Given that in T:V I'm second in alliance caps, I think once again you don't look at facts, instead you just make things up to make yourself look less terrible. You were in a stalemate with a group of random players with no leader. Yes, you were able to coordinate defense for scozza before anyone actually coordinated against you. I'll give you that. But as soon as I showed up and got people to fight together, you never stopped losing villages. Whats more, you never had any offense.

BEYOND THIS, Smurfs had a good capping ratio against T:V. I have problems with BD, but other than that the Smurfs actually fought against T:V. Heck, even SPQR in K51 fought back against us. When I look at their records compared to SL, its obvious that there is a distinct difference between the two.

Lol, why do you say things like that mate, do you feel more comfortable now?

Ppl were just exapnding or their own? Ok, Then why did I have 2000 attacks landing on my vills and from 10 players and noone attacked the same vill...

Then AJ telling me there was an op, and our spies posting the provements in our forums...
You never really attacked me mate, and you didn't attack SL at all, you only joined when we were destroyed allready and you know it. We had some caps but you guys recapped it, and that's kinda normal cause there always has to be a winner...

Talk to the guys who really faught and lost lots of troops, then come and post again

DeletedUser

Ppl were just exapnding or their own? Ok, Then why did I have 2000 attacks landing on my vills and from 10 players and noone attacked the same vill...

Then AJ telling me there was an op, and our spies posting the provements in our forums...
You never really attacked me mate, and you didn't attack SL at all, you only joined when we were destroyed allready and you know it. We had some caps but you guys recapped it, and that's kinda normal cause there always has to be a winner...

Talk to the guys who really faught and lost lots of troops, then come and post again

You REALLY should stop talking out of your ass.

Here's Mimelim
http://www.twstats.com/tw1/index.ph...nquers&id=37943&pn=1&type=&enemy=-1&min=&max=

Here's You
http://www.twstats.com/tw1/index.ph...quers&id=109350&pn=5&type=&enemy=-1&min=&max=

Mimelim didn't do anything? So why is he the 2nd highest in enemy caps in our tribe?

Ask any active player in K52 what he's done.

It never ceases to amaze me how dumb you guys really are.

DeletedUser

Broes, seriously, stop with all of the "I know what I'm talking about, but I can't prove anything" bullshit. Look at my OD, those are all SL kills. I haven't attacked anyone else. It is most likely that I have the highest anti-SL OD. Instead of this BS "we capped and then you recapped", prove it. I distinctly remember that SL never capped a single T:V village once I came back. And when I came back SL out numbered us in terms of players by a factor of 3 and in terms of points was more than double us.

Broes, I'm not kidding when I say this. Learn the difference between fact and fiction. I can and always have backed up my claims with regard to SL using third party sites. I stand by the claims that I have made in the past. What can you say about SL? Seriously, paddy, fairplay, yourself all refuse to support any of your claims using evidence. You just come off looking like an idiot.

Take this exact post for example. You claim that I never attacked you. Not true, I cleared some of your villages for others to noble, I think they started with [v] and [x]. You claim that I never attacked SL, are you being serious? The following players recieved from me in EXCESS of 50 armies, EmmaRigby, agent smith, scozza21, Night_Sun, Sortland, Kaheto, gregw, geex360, fairplay, and paddy. I mean this is as believable as that guy who was claiming that TAP had 50+ spies in T:V. Seriously, grow up and if you want to post, justify it because given your current track record nothing you say is even remotely based on fact.

broes

Look at my caps, on tw+

I'm not gonna argue about this much longer...

And yes you guys were outnumbered and you guys were the best, I cant denie that, but it wasn't without a fight. And if you count K53 together with K52 you weren't outnumbered at all, and you might have cleared [X], but I ndo'nt think you cleared [v] cause it had 100k+ troops in it till the end...

DeletedUser

Look at my caps, on tw+

I'm not gonna argue about this much longer...

And yes you guys were outnumbered and you guys were the best, I cant denie that, but it wasn't without a fight. And if you count K53 together with K52 you weren't outnumbered at all, and you might have cleared [X], but I ndo'nt think you cleared [v] cause it had 100k+ troops in it till the end...

Once again, fact vs. fiction, how many k52 players started in k53? One, me. The rest started in k52. Everyone else from the old TW went toward k54, which is the only reason why you guys grew in k52 in the first place, because took a break and everyone else ignored you.

DeletedUser8762

Cliffs:

*Broes likes Mim
*Mim Likes broes
*Broes isn't sure how to tell Mim
*Mim thinks Broes doesn't like him
*Broes tries to show his affection but it comes out all wrong
*Mim just thinks Broes hates him more
*Paddy gets jealous
*Fairplay hands out the man Love in SL to keep Broes and Paddy happy.
*Burns throws up

-Fin-

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser3028

Cliffs:

*Broes likes Mim
*Mim Likes broes
*Broes isn't sure how to tell Mim
*Mim thinks Broes doesn't like him
*Broes tries to show his affection but it comes out all wrong
*Mim just thinks Broes hates him more
*Paddy gets jealous
*Fairplay hands out the man Love in SL to keep Broes and Paddy happy.
*Burns throws up

-Fin-

Caldwellowl

Thank you for the belly laugh Caldwellowl - you pretty much summed it up.

I still think T:V's greatest adversary is that evil wicked Gray Tribe!

DeletedUser3840

The following players recieved from me in EXCESS of 50 armies, EmmaRigby, agent smith, scozza21, Night_Sun, Sortland, Kaheto, gregw, geex360, fairplay, and paddy.

Duke of former tribe (Penguin Army)

Baron of former tribe (The King's Army) and long-time personal ally. I dropped that even though he was 5 times my size because he was in SL when the war started. Thanks for the 50 armies, once the morale got too painful for you I was able to snap up a few villages with managable losses.

Nice to hear how they ended up.