[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

Dannytranny

Don't worry, TCK is gonna watch your villages fall to pieces soon too :).

To be fair to him anyone #1 on a continent should be able to tear villages too peices. I also would also advise you to stop blabbing on the forums, you may still win but I am sure his defense will be in over drive.

DeletedUser

Some went inactive but that whole 12m or whatever you guys ahd was not all inactive, in fact at the beginning of the war nearly all your frontliners were fully active in k36...it wasnt until a few months later players began to slump into inactivity.

Keyees--inactive
snowball--inactive
soldats--inactive
spnirology--inactive
vanpan--inactive
T-bird--you guys stole his account--he was baron of k36

There are tons more.

broes

I agree with what you say here about people recruiting SL's members, I was apart of SL2 (God, I never shut up about this) and I remember when SLa was made.

I remember this as it was created by Rojo and fairplay (I think it was fairplay) without the knowledge of many players (Aristocracy included) and so some players thought (me included) "Why stay in a tribe were you are told nothing and have no room to grow (Me personally along with a few K61 area players)".

This is but one instance that a few of SL's players left (my area really), I am sure there are many different situations that go along the lines of not being told things. Not being told stuff (as far as I am aware, if I am wrong please tell me) is a reason SL and SL2 merged, because the leadership were getting sick of not been communicated with and so left to join other tribes (Loftypurvis, Sweetbabydove, myself and a few other barons joined T:V eventually).

I also have to agree that during my time, the players either abandoned SL or left as they were recruited by other tribes, and it was infuriating, I remember personally mailing roughly 20 players in one week who left to find they had been recruited by other tribes. Also a few players left due to the T:V-SL war, it scared quite a few n00bish players.

I have to say, for SL to be where they are in the rankings and to have lasted so long with most of the lolliance tribes (and I admit some T:V) recruiting their players is quite amazing, but it would not be possible without constant recruiting (I do not agree with mass recruiting, but it is really the only way SL(2) could have stayed with people mass recruiting them).

SL might have been as strong as T:V in K51/k52/K61/k62 (Not T/W-TW) if only a lot of their players (maybe me included) would have remained loyal.

Indeed, this was a problem with SL2...

There were some problems with rojo, and he only told us (SL) when it was to late...

We tried to merge SL2 into our tribe to save the situation but everything went wrong, ppl felt more home in OPT then in SL...

We in SL have always discussed everything with all aristos, then told it to members...

The leading system in SL2 was obviously not like that...

I agree, SL2 was a joke, we never really worked together...

Nibler, you are right mate, we weren't really close to each other...
Meaby that time will come...

DeletedUser

SL at the moment are a joke imo.

The majority are inactive and are only using the SL name for protection, there is alot of fat in that tribe that needs to be cut away.

broes

Yea I agree, but does running away like you solve the problems?

Haven't seen any support from you yet either...

DeletedUser

Running away.

I like the SL members that say that to me.

Staying with a tribe for a YEAR while at WAR. And leaving without being attacked, no i dont call it running away. I left because SL hs become a joke. The best players, the original players who made SL great are gone. We were the tribe from www.sundayleague.com and i only see 2 or 3 still active from that tribe, doesnt say much for how well you have done.

SL hardly can be called an adversary vs T:V, because they simply were not active enough. Over 4 million points in k62 ignored my requests constantly about hitting T:V there, and now look, SL has less than 1 million. All SL did was request huge amounts of long range support from everyone, hardly ever any mention of taking large amounts of T:V villages.

I understand your loyalty and respect for SL broes, I had that at one stage, but when sitting in the tribe when its inactive and with no-one responding at all, you begin to lose that loyalty for the tribe and what its name stands for.

broes

I know, I also had it with those stupid nothing doing members, but give us the time to solve it!

DeletedUser

There is no more time. Death comes for you. :icon_twisted:

OK, it's not really Death. It's T:V. And it's more computerized axemen and nobles than, say, someone who's actually going to kill you in real life. Work with me here. I'm trying to make a point.

DeletedUser8762

I know, I also had it with those stupid nothing doing members, but give us the time to solve it!

SL is one of the oldest tribes in World 1 Broes and I think even you know that you've ran out of time!

Its sad that SL has become what it is but as one of the few original players still in world 1 I've gotta say you can blame no-one but yourselves. The coup on Lord Gonzo in my eyes was truly a disastrous move as the training/targets of the tribe meant that everyone was growing quickly and properly, once you let the players do what ever they wanted it quickly became all about the points.....

I do hope something of the original SL exists but in its true form not the form that creates Family Tribes !!!!

Caldwellowl

broes

There is no more time. Death comes for you. :icon_twisted:

OK, it's not really Death. It's T:V. And it's more computerized axemen and nobles than, say, someone who's actually going to kill you in real life. Work with me here. I'm trying to make a point.

I know what you are trying to say, you've killed a lot of troops today because my connection failed and I couldn't retreat troops in time ;)

GJ...

Also convincing TOC to suddenly drop diplomatic relations and start attacking us ight at the moment you guys attacked us... Couldn't handle it on ur own?

DeletedUser

No. We could not handle it on our own.

I'm not one for bravado-laced responses.

DeletedUser

Nibler, you are right mate, we weren't really close to each other...
Meaby that time will come...

Doubt it... SL is coming to its end i think.

All flames burn out.

Even the greatest will and the older they get the hard it becomes to keep alight.

W1 ended when RoBAC fell, Tw won W1 along time ago, I said that when RoBAC gave up.

All the players must say there best times where before and drying the Great war with RoBAC.

The lol are just a bunch of people who didn't want to help RoBAC or Tw when there war broke out everyone should of picked a side, If more tribes helped RoBAC we might of had the same problem with RoBAC but i don't think that, if the tribes spoke up the TW-RoBAC war might of still been going on today.

DeletedUser

Pssh, my opinions don't matter in TH, Nibbler on the other hand, owns his tribe.

Dukes first :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pssh, my opinions don't matter in TH, Nibbler on the other hand, owns his tribe.

Dukes first :icon_wink:

Ever heard of a round table where all the members have an equal say in what goes through?

DeletedUser

Think of TH like Stalin's Russia and you will understand how we work.
It's really nothing like Stalinist Russia