[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

broes, dont you get it mate? its coz his favourite thing at heart is war. i find it deeply moving and would like to see it posted more often. atkins dude, its been real.

DeletedUser23118

Obviosly SL. They are fighting from almost 1 year now and T:V still could take them down.

The onyl reason SL is still around is because T:V never had them allone on their enemy list, and so we never concentrated on SL only, there were always sme other tribes to, and SL was seen more of a time pass for the players who had no enemies nearby, or other special occasions :lol:

If T:V would put SL only on their Diplomacy list as enemies, then they won't last long at all!

DeletedUser3840

SL aren't lasting very long on K52. They went from owning that K and are now squeezed right up into the Northern part of that K.

DeletedUser

The onyl reason SL is still around is because T:V never had them allone on their enemy list, and so we never concentrated on SL only, there were always sme other tribes to, and SL was seen more of a time pass for the players who had no enemies nearby, or other special occasions :lol:

If T:V would put SL only on their Diplomacy list as enemies, then they won't last long at all!

We, lol you've been in TV for 2 months, oh you and el daw whatever two real war mongers there

DeletedUser

We, lol you've been in TV for 2 months, oh you and el daw whatever two real war mongers there

You abandoned SL because you were scared of TW an joined a tribe who had an alliance with them, Death.

Dunno what you are commenting on, Coward.

broes

To reject that SL is mass recruting, 2 months ago we had 300 players, now we have half, without not growing...

SL never won territory on T:V, because T:V has always been much bigger...

In K52, as a 400k points player, I had to fight like 10 powerplayers with over 1 mill, 2 mill or 3 mill points... There never was a chance for me to win...

But if you look at all other enemies of SL, noone ever won any territory on us...

Only lopw, konw and TCK made a stand, but they didn't conquer...

DeletedUser

You abandoned SL because you were scared of TW an joined a tribe who had an alliance with them, Death.

Dunno what you are commenting on, Coward.

Lol I can tell you're new too the forums!! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Lol I can tell you're new too the forums!! :lol::lol::lol:

Considering my previous account (warhammer, look it up) has been apart of the forums longer than you :icon_biggrin:.

An whatever you say, you know you ran because you were scared, I know as I was a baron of SL2 at the time (when an off-site forum was created that was never really used).

Edit: Sorry I was wrong, 1 month after you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8762

To reject that SL is mass recruting, 2 months ago we had 300 players, now we have half, without not growing...

In K52, as a 400k points player, I had to fight like 10 powerplayers with over 1 mill, 2 mill or 3 mill points... There never was a chance for me to win...

But if you look at all other enemies of SL, noone ever won any territory on us...

At the end of the day I think we've all gone off the point.

To finish this argument;

SL have been good in certain area's and no-one is disagreeing that the likes of yourself/Gregw etc are decent players our point is simple:

You have too many weak big players in SL, back in the Pallies we kicked out a lot of Big Boys on the basis they were no use and we instead focused on the smaller guys who actually did fight and follow orders.

For the size and position of SL you should have made a decent dent in T:V but you havemn't you have consistently under-acheived and its dissapointing to see.

You have too much dead wood and always have and all that happens is we/TCK/LOPW have been plowing through your sh*te for a long time now and its very dissapointing to watch someone of Fairplay's size to turtle himself out.....

-FIN-

I'm not saying all of SL is sh*te but you should be doing better.

Caldwellowl

DeletedUser

Yea you traitored old ~KODA~ as well... It was fun sending attacks on you and watching your villages fall to pieces

Don't worry, TCK is gonna watch your villages fall to pieces soon too :).

DeletedUser23118

I have been in T:V for longer than 2 months, get your fact right Padfoot!

Oh and all of that is coming from the coward who joined Death when he knew it was his turn to be rimmed by TW in that time :lol:

DeletedUser

So, the last two months represent what you have done since the beginning of this game? In terms of raw recruiting, over the history of W1, SL has recruited more than T:V, it is very clear when you look at twstats and you take into consideration T:V2, SL-F and SL2. You also have to consider what about recruiting is bad... I'm not anti-recruiting, SL has always tried to use it to bash T:V, not the other way around. I think that when you recruit players to a point where the new players are useless and recruited just for points that there is a problem. Given my interaction with most SL players, I'd say that this is the rule, not the exception. There are just too many poor players to be completely explained with out looking at your history of mass recruiting.

Just a quick thing, you say that your membership has halved, look at the number of players remaining, also consider that historically you have recruited newer players, of which there are none, since the world is closed.

broes

Ok, I have to agree with that...

But SL didn't have much choise...

We had a few good players that kept T:V from invading K52 like lippa, neewa and others...

But our best players always got recruted by you guys, I have also once got a msg to join u guys...

We had to recuit new players, as other tribes were stealing our members...

And that's because we didn't have much loyal members, but you can only find some by recruting...

I am one of those new players that didn't play from the beginning, SL recruted me and now I'm still here, while I don't think everything I did was bad for SL...

DeletedUser

Ok, I have to agree with that...

But SL didn't have much choise...

We had a few good players that kept T:V from invading K52 like lippa, neewa and others...

But our best players always got recruted by you guys, I have also once got a msg to join u guys...

We had to recuit new players, as other tribes were stealing our members...

And that's because we didn't have much loyal members, but you can only find some by recruting...

I am one of those new players that didn't play from the beginning, SL recruted me and now I'm still here, while I don't think everything I did was bad for SL...

I agree with what you say here about people recruiting SL's members, I was apart of SL2 (God, I never shut up about this) and I remember when SLa was made.

I remember this as it was created by Rojo and fairplay (I think it was fairplay) without the knowledge of many players (Aristocracy included) and so some players thought (me included) "Why stay in a tribe were you are told nothing and have no room to grow (Me personally along with a few K61 area players)".

This is but one instance that a few of SL's players left (my area really), I am sure there are many different situations that go along the lines of not being told things. Not being told stuff (as far as I am aware, if I am wrong please tell me) is a reason SL and SL2 merged, because the leadership were getting sick of not been communicated with and so left to join other tribes (Loftypurvis, Sweetbabydove, myself and a few other barons joined T:V eventually).

I also have to agree that during my time, the players either abandoned SL or left as they were recruited by other tribes, and it was infuriating, I remember personally mailing roughly 20 players in one week who left to find they had been recruited by other tribes. Also a few players left due to the T:V-SL war, it scared quite a few n00bish players.

I have to say, for SL to be where they are in the rankings and to have lasted so long with most of the lolliance tribes (and I admit some T:V) recruiting their players is quite amazing, but it would not be possible without constant recruiting (I do not agree with mass recruiting, but it is really the only way SL(2) could have stayed with people mass recruiting them).

SL might have been as strong as T:V in K51/k52/K61/k62 (Not T/W-TW) if only a lot of their players (maybe me included) would have remained loyal.

DeletedUser

Londinium by a long-shot.

Close second, goes to Big_N_Rich of RoBAC. He caused us way more problems than any other tribe (excluding Londinium) in K56 and K46.

SL, at least from my experience in K52, sucks. Terribly.
In the last month, I've been attacked by 2 different players. One of these players attacked me in succession with 8 sets of 1500 hcav alone. The other player attacked me with 4 nobles, with 2 nobles in each attack.

Not to mention, that they did, in fact, get slaughtered. Look at the nobling record and stats, it should be fairly evident what happened.

Am I right in saying that DIESEL and EGBT are essentially the same except that DIESEL has more members now? Take a look at the stats of that :D.

By the way, DIESEL already knows that K36 and K46 was/is largely inactive. Why they still have such a terrible nobling record frightens me still :icon_confused:

Some went inactive but that whole 12m or whatever you guys ahd was not all inactive, in fact at the beginning of the war nearly all your frontliners were fully active in k36...it wasnt until a few months later players began to slump into inactivity.

DeletedUser

not much SL in our areas and less and less everyday plus WL/IWL/DWL have been our main enemy's.