[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

i would have to quote most of the last page and probably more to say this whcic is too much effort in my state, sad sad sad and more sad it's true, SL has become nothing but about 20=25 guys max actually participating in anything which has been the sorry state of affairs for a very llong time now

it should have acted more rather than talk constantly

risks are part of the game, they should have taken their chances

we had every opportunity to do something big in many areas but instead decided that defense was more important than actual growth and by that i mean actually attacking, we had several big chances in the last few months to rectify this and took none of them at least not asa tribe, a select few went with it, which is all that is left in my eyes, just the same old bunch minus a number of guys who have given up on it including myself, that are actually still trying to be SL

i never came fro the original sundayleague i joined in a month or so after i started playing, but it has been my home in my eyes ever since, i abdicate myself from it by death rather than leaving, too loyal for my own good apparently, fuck that i just like to have fun, i stay because if you think about it, i have met some really great guys there even met in real life as a result top stuff which will continue, glad i joined, i no longer moan about it because i have come to terms with it lol

in short, SL is finished, or you could say that SL has become 25 players if thatunfortunate for those that actually wanted to play this world like myself but whatever they tried to do it was questioned or ignored out of self-preservation

ah well no worries at least i am still smiling and i know a fair bunch are also

anything to end this world quicker i am in favor of. good game guys :)

oh and ps please don't try to pick apart my post that goes to my own tribe, this is not a stab at anyone, this is facts of what hapened, it does not fault anyone, it's just what happened and at the end of the day this is a game and it's about fun like any other game

ps2 sorry i r drunk sorry for terrible spelling etc

DeletedUser8762

Well the post goes to show what we've all been talking bout for a while now, personally I'll always have respect for the likes of GDX/Gregw/siv/Broes/touchnplay as they are what SL was about but unfortunatley the likes of Paddy/Fairplay led the tribe into what I consider was a long and painful suicide.

Again maybe I'm biased I had to listen to Fairplays and Tamo's whinging for a long time at the start of this game but I also understand that when I joined SL the idea was to own your area,

The new tactic blantantly became all about turtling yourself and all thats done is consine SL to a boring unstoppable Death.

With the likes of Nibbler etc realising that the rot couldn't be stopped was enough of a warning sign to the rest of us SL was truly doomed, its just no-one had tried to finish them off yet.

I wish all the decent SL players good luck and I hope you'll continue to put up the decent fight I'm seeing at the moment.

The rest of SL will be eaten over time.

Caldwellowl

broes

I agree totally with the two last posts.

Thanks for putting me in that list of players, but actually, I'm not really one of the old SL players, I came a bit later, when we were like in the middle of the robac war...

I think the best were the old players and players that left...

As siv said, I hope this world ends soon, so I can go on and meaby try another world, but I would never leave SL as my loyalty won't let me.

If I get kicked, I won't join another tribe.

I'm trying to have some fun at least, but being a duke, damn it's harder then I first expected it to be, now I have much more respect for all those other dukes...

DeletedUser

I certainly don't disrespect you or your tribe, Broes. And I think the battle in K73 has been entertaining and challenging since we kicked off last week.

It's sparked or renewed the interest of some of our guys, who were becoming a tad lethargic in their day-to-day gameplay.

Dannytranny

I think this world has another cycle of power left in it. This will come about as boredom kicks in, now whether that power goes to someone like LOPW/TCK or DIESEL/SL time will tell.

broes

I certainly don't disrespect you or your tribe, Broes. And I think the battle in K73 has been entertaining and challenging since we kicked off last week.

It's sparked or renewed the interest of some of our guys, who were becoming a tad lethargic in their day-to-day gameplay.

Entertaining for u guys, SL is being slaughtered of, it's the real SLers fighting over here, once you break trough us, it will be very easy.

Due to a connection problem yesterday, I lost a lot of troops, now all plans have to change...

I hope it will still become excting, but now the noob tribe TOC decided to war us, I have a noob tribe to kick their asses and a pro tribe to hide from.

As I learned from K52, we can't win from T:V anymore with troops, we can only win by staying 24/24 online and switch troops, but that's hard now cause I really have to study :p

DeletedUser

Entertaining for u guys, SL is being slaughtered of, it's the real SLers fighting over here, once you break trough us, it will be very easy.

Due to a connection problem yesterday, I lost a lot of troops, now all plans have to change...

I hope it will still become excting, but now the noob tribe TOC decided to war us, I have a noob tribe to kick their asses and a pro tribe to hide from.

As I learned from K52, we can't win from T:V anymore with troops, we can only win by staying 24/24 online and switch troops, but that's hard now cause I really have to study :p

24 hours a day, 24 days a week? Wowee

DeletedUser3840

I think this world has another cycle of power left in it. This will come about as boredom kicks in, now whether that power goes to someone like LOPW/TCK or DIESEL/SL time will tell.

I couldn't agree more. I don't think this world's started yet. Who knows Warrio could be the dominate tribe in a few months now. Ok they have 1 member and 179 points now, but look how fast Reborn grew.

DeletedUser

I couldn't agree more. I don't think this world's started yet. Who knows Warrio could be the dominate tribe in a few months now. Ok they have 1 member and 179 points now, but look how fast Reborn grew.

are you taking the piss?

Dannytranny

I don't think anyone outside of the top 20 could take power unless of course it had a similar memberbase of a previous big tribe.