Panic! at the Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser98189

Are you for real? The reason these guys are in a state where they are hardly worth mentioning is because we, for the most part, put them in that condition.

Anyways i'm done here. I'll be back when I feel the need to talk, or when stats change.

DeletedUser

Really all that needs to be said is AOC made there coalition to destroy us. They have failed and now it's our turn to do the same so if one person from AOC has a problem with what is about to happen then suck that crap up! You played your cards and bluffed hard. We called it and stood up tall! Now it's our turn to reveal our cards and watch you little cowards scurry like rats! Mark my words AOC is done
and in short amount of time they will be silent or bitterly vocal. I always win and I will win again! AOC YOU SUCK!

Bunch o nub cake nothings! See how you stand up against the same tactics you employ ;)
I am gonna love this to no end and the countless bashing once my words come to pass you cockroaches.

IGN Mikeys123
Come get some! ...... again cause your first op was a failure :p NUBS!

Oh btw don't go quitting on us or running to zips for a merge! stand your ground while taking it hard like we did show your true colors if you have any noteworthy ones besides yellow!

DeletedUser

War Stats

Good Steady war by the looks, nothing wrong with that.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Panic!
Side 2:
Tribes: AOC

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 1
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,845
Side 2: 5,845

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 10
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 40,575
Side 2: 84,059
Difference: 43,484

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 53
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 172,972
Side 2: 467,594
Difference: 294,622

chart

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108070

There's been quite a bit of barb nobling over the last 48 hours or so :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh just for anyone outside of this wondering how Panic!'s op is going. It has actually hit really hard. They just missed...

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Panic!
Side 2:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 24

chart

Side 1: 160,264
Side 2: 160,264

chart

Stats vs us
[spoil]
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 2
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1: 16,619
Side 2: 12,036
Difference: 4,583

chart

[/spoil]

[/spoil]

DeletedUser107808

Since you noobs declared you've taken 120 barbs, hows that going ?

DeletedUser95383

Are you for real? The reason these guys are in a state where they are hardly worth mentioning is because we, for the most part, put them in that condition.

Anyways i'm done here. I'll be back when I feel the need to talk, or when stats change.

Actually SDS was pretty much just a bunch of inactives on the rim banding together. DBD was the few actives on the rim whom expanded quickly after SDS fell apart ^.^

DeletedUser

Since you noobs declared you've taken 120 barbs, hows that going ?
Well enough to keep on beating you. How is your op going?
Actually SDS was pretty much just a bunch of inactives on the rim banding together. DBD was the few actives on the rim whom expanded quickly after SDS fell apart ^.^
Shhhhh they are too L33T to think that anything less than all the powers of the world are against them.

DeletedUser107808

Obviously our op is going well. We haven't even launched yet and you are already nobling tons of barbs to grab onto the extra few days of life.

DeletedUser95383

Well enough to keep on beating you. How is your op going?
Shhhhh they are too L33T to think that anything less than all the powers of the world are against them.

I should know most about SDS. I created it...;)

DeletedUser105025

Aww sweetheart don't cry. We are just going to keep coming back. You can't snipe every train and you sure are way too weak to stack. So sorry mate but you never had a chance. No one will save you from yourselves.

Once you say these things they cant be unsaid and could bite you in the ass.

soon...very soon my dear.

kingmq38

Out of update, Asphyxiate.

About RedHand quote, they actually did it. I could not snipe any train (but my fellows snipe some easily) but I stacked some villages. How I become weak after that, lol????

Good speech of an arrogant! I am wondering ... When they was at opposite site, how can they fight against us.

However, thanks Asphyxiate. You warmed this topic up again

DeletedUser

Out of update, Asphyxiate.

About RedHand quote, they actually did it. I could not snipe any train (but my fellows snipe some easily) but I stacked some villages. How I become weak after that, lol????

Good speech of an arrogant! I am wondering ... When they was at opposite site, how can they fight against us.

However, thanks Asphyxiate. You warmed this topic up again
Your own tribemate requested that this topic be left alone as there was really nothing left to say as nothing has really changed stat wise. Funny that you can't respect his wishes...

Oh and, should my "arrogance" be laid low, it wouldn't even be by your hand. I respect the others. You (Panic!'s leaders) are the people that I have no respect for. You can't do the deed that you have claimed over and over would be easy. You failed to prove your points. We proved several of our points. We have more work left but we will persevere.

soon...very soon my dear.
Good to know that you have nothing to say.

DeletedUser

proved what exactly?
That Panic! was incapable of taking us out. That we would take more from them. That it would be them who needed to beg others. And soon enough, we will prove that it is still they who will lose.

That they are incompetent fools who are going to be tasting some rim soon enough.
These "incompetent fools" were to much for you to handle. Beautiful logic there mate. You do nothing to advance this thread. You are a cancer on it. Go away or at least try to say something worth while. You contribute nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.