Panic! at the Discontinued

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser105025

These "incompetent fools" were to much for you to handle. Beautiful logic there mate. You do nothing to advance this thread. You are a cancer on it. Go away or at least try to say something worth while. You contribute nothing.

You were never too much to handle. You never managed to get anyone of us over 1k fakes. You never managed to run any successful ops. You never managed to prove your incessant 'im so great' rants to be true. You sir are the cancer on this thread. Very soon and as you already know, you are doomed. Deal with it and stop thinking you have any chance at all. You dont.

DeletedUser

You were never too much to handle. You never managed to get anyone of us over 1k fakes. You never managed to run any successful ops. You never managed to prove your incessant 'im so great' rants to be true. You sir are the cancer on this thread. Very soon and as you already know, you are doomed. Deal with it and stop thinking you have any chance at all. You dont.
I have constantly answered your tribes accusations that I think "I am so great" but I think I will just let myself do the answering here one more time.
I would say that I am just an average player. I am not over confident but this isn't my first rodeo. My experience is more like that of Lieutenant Dan's family in Forrest Gump lol I have fought and died in many major wars. Sometimes I win though :icon_biggrin: I played back in World 8 and took a nice long break while I went through college. I don't think I will die just yet. Got to wait for the big wars so I can be the martyr that the winner thanks in their acceptance speech :icon_razz:

Edit: IGN is the same as forum name.

I am not concerned with if I will live or die. Others may even destroy my account. I have said from day one that I accept this. All I know is that YOU will fail in any attempts to kill me. Please, don't slip into hypocrisy so quickly. If your tribe were to survive this war it would be due to the deed of others. Not your own success.

DeletedUser

That Panic! was incapable of taking us out. That we would take more from them. That it would be them who needed to beg others. And soon enough, we will prove that it is still they who will lose.

LOL - incapable of taking you out??
you know that we were basicly ignoring you guys this whole time..

seriously - if you think that was us trying wait til we DO start - you will see a difference then..
but then again you guys already know whats coming which is why your taking as much barbs possible :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser105025

From day 1, you and the rest of your council tried to play us. You thought you succeeded for a while. Once the truth got around that soon changed. You went from loud mouthed bigots to egotistical lunatics. Then you actually managed to stay silent for a while... now you are just plain sour. What you tried to inflict unto us, has now been spat back into your face tenfold. Try to justify how you think us coming down hard on you, is from the work of others only. If anything, the only reason you are winning this war, is due to the work of others only. You have continued to rant all over this thread based on the work of others and never yourself.

All i can say to you is whatever happens, i will be glad to see you gone. I suspect the feeling is mutual amongst others also.

Best of luck on another world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL - incapable of taking you out??
you know that we were basicly ignoring you guys this whole time..

seriously - if you think that was us trying wait til we DO start - you will see a difference then..
but then again you guys already know whats coming which is why your taking as much barbs possible :icon_rolleyes:

If it takes you this long to "start" that is your own fault.

From day 1, you and the rest of your council tried to play us. You thought you succeeded for a while. Once the truth got around that soon changed. You went from loud mouthed bigots to egotistical lunatics. Then you actually managed to stay silent for a while... now you are just plain sour. What you tried to inflict unto us, has now been spat back into your face tenfold. Try to justify how you think us coming down hard on you, is from the work of others only. If anything, the only reason you are winning this war, is due to the work of others only. You have continued to rant all over this thread based on the work of others and never yourself.

All i can say to you is whatever happens, i will be glad to see you gone. I suspect the feeling is mutual amongst others also.

Best of luck on another world.
You have so little support for your many assertions. I look forward to being rid of you and your bile.

DeletedUser

guess it was werth the wait after hey red?

wow, your south is looking real bad..

DeletedUser

After the month or so in the war, and Panic! thwarting five different OPs by AOC, Panic! has finally made its offensive move. Ladies and Gentleman, the war stats of the last twenty four hours.

Side 1:
Tribes: Panic!, Auphan
Side 2:
Tribes: AOC

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 86
Side 2: 17
Difference: 69

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 5
Difference: 64

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 749,862
Side 2: 128,268
Difference: 621,594

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 622,006
Side 2: 47,445
Difference: 574,561

chart

DeletedUser

Following up with that, now that Auphan has officially joined the war. Lets see what the entirety of this war looks like. For all of AOC's claims, Panic! and Auphan have been decimating them in this war, and in growth.

Side 1:
Tribes: Panic!, Auphan
Side 2:
Tribes: AOC

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,313
Side 2: 1,102
Difference: 1,211

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 62
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 12,597,348
Side 2: 5,428,756
Difference: 7,168,592

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 881,283
Side 2: 538,899
Difference: 342,384

chart

DeletedUser

Am real excited to see what other lies and slander you have used to coerce more tribes to help you do what you couldn't alone.
Like I said before you guys need to buck up and quit your crying! Especially this red something. I told you this would happen. We gave you 4 shots at doing your best and you failed. You got what you felt you needed to destroy us and it failed miserably. Thus you highly underestimated us just proving your poor leadership that very well knew our capabilities but thought "Oh gees we are bigger and with Jotad and some other small tribes they stand no chance" HA! WRONG! That is 1 extremely costly miscalculation. I might have some respect for you people had you tried to fight us 1 vs 1 but from day 1 you proved to be a bunch of monkeys with snake tongues and now you look like a bunch of uber nubs who can't get a damn thing done on there own.
And once again I will make my next prediction. Anyone siding with AOC "Wave" "Punch" and anyone else the same will happen again.
You should let them drown in there own shit they never bothered to clean up. Help them and you only assist your own demise.
Ask yourself is AOC the kinda tribe worth saving? I think not all they are good at is being disrespectful, cowardly, no good lame asses :p

AOC YOU SUCK!

DeletedUser

smells fishy....

i can barely stay in the the room...

Panic, the stuff of legend...

I think not...

Panic, itself...

defeated... http://www.twstats.com/en66/index.php?page=tribe&id=8631

Most interesting about Auphan... is the timing of attacks....

A software company of nubs... http://www.auphanclan.com

who manage 10k plus attacks that all seem to land in a very tight, non-human range...

over 10k landings that fell within the second on 4 interesting landing times...

06:13:13 - 12:13:-13 - 18:13:13 - 00:13:13

I either want to be part of Auphan to learn the legitimate skills they display OR I want nothing to do with them...

Either way, Panic was not a concern

And Panic, no longer exists as a combat ready force... pulled a runner, yes. Quality, no.

kingmq38

Ha ha,

Auphan is wining, AOC stay strong, and Panic is losing

Why don't you stop talk funny things?

DeletedUser

Frost you are simply delusional man you crack me up! We are very ready and still nobeling your villages sucka! :p

Whatcha gonna do about it huh? Whine some more.... yea methinks so! Just another AOC Monkey brain.
It's funny you guys are allowed to make all kinds of moves that you should never have needed being such and awesome group
of nubs that you are to take us down. Now you fail and I merge PANIC with the tribe I should have in w62 instead of Agency
and you think we are running? Ha it has nothing to do with you. This is prior world politics at play but ofc you don't know squat and every last player that is in panic is currently owning you fools so keep up the great commentary ;) I am very much enjoying your squeels of pain and anguish cause that's all i am hearing from the LOSING side HA HA!

DeletedUser

Now now. Lets be honest boys. AOC has defeated Panic! Congratulations to AOC. Now, they can add Panic! to the list of tribes they have defeated... Now... On the other hand they haven't nobled out a single player, or taken half as many villages as their enemy has.. But Panic! is merging, so they have officially won a war against Panic!

To bad every single member of Panic is alive and kicking in Auphan, and Auphan is going to noble out every single member of AOC. But you know, they beat Panic! right? Go AOC. ;)

DeletedUser47102

Credit where credit is due , Well done Auphan on your Op it was very impressive.

DeletedUser

To bad every single member of Panic is alive and kicking in Auphan, and Auphan is going to noble out every single member of AOC. But you know, they beat Panic! right? Go AOC. ;)
You are missing a couple, but overall you are right about most of Panic!'s members making it into Auphan. As far as Auphan goes, I respect your ability to fight. I however have no respect for your ability to keep your word. You did well on your cheap op. Well done, the only issue now is keeping it as you can not longer support from the sidelines, you are involved in this war for real now. Best of luck to you. Sorry that you decided to allow Panic! to poison what I had thought was a good tribe.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You are missing a couple, but overall you are right about most of Panic!'s members making it into Auphan. As far as Auphan goes, I respect your ability to fight. I however have no respect for your ability to keep your word. You did well on your cheap op. Well done, the only issue now is keeping it as you can not longer support from the sidelines, you are involved in this war for real now. Best of luck to you. Sorry that you decided to allow Panic! to poison what I had thought was a good tribe.

There are some quality members in Panic!, from Meow (a tribe which was formed by Panic and Agency merging on W62).

Auphan has a number of quality members from W62 too, who were a real pain in the backside to eliminate up until they decided to call it a day there when the endgame settings were triggered.

Some players, such as Dylar, will prove to be your undoing and will demonstrate that your mouth is on a different level to your long-term ingame success on this world.

Auphan is a stronger tribe by adding some real talent to their lines. Claiming decent players are poison is ridiculous.

And in case you think I have a bias purely for leading a number of the players you are trying to insult here, I'll refer you to this:

Now you fail and I merge PANIC with the tribe I should have in w62 instead of Agency

I would hardly use the "biasm" term for leading someone who constantly strives to slander the tribe I led that merged with his on W62.

You may have no respect for Auphan. I however do. And whilst I'm not a fan of Panic (especially with the constant jibes aimed at previous worlds), I still have respect for them as players.

Unless you have a tribe of a quality I haven't come up against in 5 years, you are pretty much screwed.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I definitely agree with you on the strength of some of the individual players (Auphan has some damn good ones) but I disagree that people who post vitriol like this
[spoil]Am real excited to see what other lies and slander you have used to coerce more tribes to help you do what you couldn't alone.
Like I said before you guys need to buck up and quit your crying! Especially this red something. I told you this would happen. We gave you 4 shots at doing your best and you failed. You got what you felt you needed to destroy us and it failed miserably. Thus you highly underestimated us just proving the ignorance and lack of mental abilities by your poor leadership that very well knew our capabilities but thought "Oh gees we are bigger and with Jotad and some other small tribes they stand no chance" HA! WRONG! That is 1 extremely costly miscalculation. I might have some respect for you dill holes had you tried to fight us 1 vs 1 but from day 1 you proved to be a bunch of monkeys with snake tongues and now you look like a bunch of uber nubs who can't get a damn thing done on there own.
And once again I will make my next prediction. Anyone siding with AOC "Wave" "Punch" and anyone else the same will happen again.
You should let them drown in there own shit they never bothered to clean up. Help them and you only assist your own demise.
Ask yourself is AOC the kinda tribe worth saving? I think not all they are good at is being disrespectful, cowardly, no good lame asses :p

AOC YOU SUCK![/spoil]
will ever be good enough to offset the truly poor human beings that they seem to be. Just a matter of opinion. Either way it will be a tough war for us, but if I have found one thing to be true about TW it is that wars like this, act as a crucible. What comes out on the other side will be a more pure and stronger tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.