Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

AOC = Dead

Can close this thread.

They aint dead yet!!

i recon another few weeks.. how many you thinking mate? lol

FTFY ;)

But seriously, atleast kill someone off before you try to claim victory. Or just never talk again as you are no longer a real part of this war. Either or.

your a fine one to talk..
no offence but its nice to see other people from your tribe talking too..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ahahahahahah aoc the end is nigh, redhand hush ya gums for once you bore me!

DeletedUser

I dunno why panic dudes are saying in every single post they make that aoc sucks or that they are dead?

Why don't you fight instead of talking?

For now all I saw form panic! is them losing and then jumping ship and hiding under Auphan skirt...

DeletedUser105025

If you're AOC, then welcome.

You must have missed your tribemate redwimp constantly bragging and ranting how much panic players suck, or just chose to ignore those and make yourself look stupid. Either way, you're wrong with your assumption.

We have not lost this war, we are still alive and kicking your ass.

How about you guys start to fight, or are you busy deciding how to internal all your new inactives.

DeletedUser

You must have missed your tribemate redwimp constantly bragging and ranting how much panic players suck, or just chose to ignore those and make yourself look stupid. Either way, you're wrong with your assumption.

How about you guys start to fight, or are you busy deciding how to internal all your new inactives.
He is from KOC. But that would be too hard to look up now wouldn't it... If only there were a search function...

DeletedUser105025

If only there were people concerned with externals to the extent they mistake it for actual gameplay, oh wait...thats you.

DeletedUser

I dunno why panic dudes are saying in every single post they make that aoc sucks or that they are dead?

Why don't you fight instead of talking?

For now all I saw form panic! is them losing and then jumping ship and hiding under Auphan skirt...

You don't know why my friends from panic! are saying AOC sucks in every post ? Well first of all, we shut down several of their ops like nothing. They acted all cocky from the beginning and tried pushing us around, but things have changed the moment they declared on us and got several tribes involved. We stunned their growth, we were out growing them, and we were also at war with a few other tribes. So we were focusing on our back area and the other tribes that declared so we wouldn't be getting attacked by all sides. I don't know about you, but I think that was the best move. We stunned AOC's growth, and were out growing them for a period of time. We never had any issue with AOC, to be completely honest we laughed at their efforts. When they Op someone, their whole tribe attacks and fakes their target no one else received fakes besides the player they were oping. They also never sent 1 player more than 1000 fakes, not ever. So really, we did good. We handled the pressure from all sides, and still we are standing to this day laughing at the failed efforts of several tribes trying to gang bang us.

You think we jumped ship because we were losing ? Like I said above we were not even close to losing, we didn't even get a scratch from AOC's efforts. We merge with Auphan because we wanted to. We didn't need to what so ever. Drew ( Duke of panic! ) and my self, decided to merge for the best. Why may you ask ? Well first of all, our lives got really really busy so we had less time for Tribal wars, and we had a huge problem with sits for Ops only having 12 members that is. So we decided merging with auphan will be the best, these guys are great players and became our friends over time. We also had past history in W62, so that helped us make a better relation with Auphan. So really this merge, was for the best I would say.

I played many worlds, and won and lost a few. But I never had a chance tell W66 to meet such a good group of players who I had the honor to lead. We had a mix of players, some world winning players some not. We never ran away from a fight in this world. We been tested several times, gang banged several as well. We had 2 members in K26 to start out with we pick our members selectively and was a long but good process. At one point it was 30+ members vs 2 alone in K26 so we are troopers i'd say. I wouldn't trade any of my members that i had the honor to lead for anyone. So really, we never lost. We will continue to win with ease against AOC with out any problems what so ever and merging with Auphan or not wouldn't have changed their faith.

Cocky you may say ? But if you were in our shoes you would realize how pathetic AOC is as a tribe. I am not saying all their members are bad. But I am saying AOC as a tribe was a big fail. Maybe if they had better leadership or someone who knows how to plan an op they would have had a chance but its to late for that now. So really, please do your research before you say AOC is better then us because they are not. We proved this !! No offense to AOC, but panic! would have never fell to you guys, even with the help you guys got we still stood tall and continued to grow like your Ops were nothing ( which they were ).

But thats the story, and what happened. Now you all can continue to bicker back and forth. But even AOC knows how it is, besides the annoying pest redhand. Who i may say, has never been tested in this world, he jumped ship several times and even nobled his old tribe mates after leaving. So really bud, beat it with your none sense. You are just making your self look bad, because we all know what kind of player you are :lol: You cannot compare your self to ANY panic! member. So keep talking smack, gives us panic!/Auphan members something to laugh at. But enough was said, sorry for the long paragraphs but I will not let anyone put us down. Period.

DeletedUser

First off let me say that I have been paying attention to this thread , which you can see on the first page where was my last post on this topic, I think.

Second : I noticed many more people from Panic! saying that the other guys suck and they still lost villages to them and you all eventually had to jump ship to save your asses as your first batch jumped over to jotad and they probably didn't want to deal with the rest... so all you guys just found another skirt to hide under.

Third : You have lost the war , Panic! (if that rings a bell to you) is gone, and you are simply starting it all over again. With the help of people who actually know how to play, as I wouldn't describe internaling and barb nobling as "kicking anyone's ass"

If only there were people concerned with externals to the extent they mistake it for actual gameplay, oh wait...thats you.

Well the topics here are based upon actual happenings within the game world so go figure...

DeletedUser

First off let me say that I have been paying attention to this thread , which you can see on the first page where was my last post on this topic, I think.

Second : I noticed many more people from Panic! saying that the other guys suck and they still lost villages to them and you all eventually had to jump ship to save your asses as your first batch jumped over to jotad and they probably didn't want to deal with the rest... so all you guys just found another skirt to hide under.

Third : You have lost the war , Panic! (if that rings a bell to you) is gone, and you are simply starting it all over again. With the help of people who actually know how to play, as I wouldn't describe internaling and barb nobling as "kicking anyone's ass"

Well the topics here are based upon actual happenings within the game world so go figure...

Lmao who on earth are you ? Please read above.

DeletedUser

You don't know why my friends from panic! are saying AOC sucks in every post ? Well first of all, we shut down several of their ops like nothing. They acted all cocky from the beginning and tried pushing us around, but things have changed the moment they declared on us and got several tribes involved. We stunned their growth, we were out growing them, and we were also at war with a few other tribes. So we were focusing on our back area and the other tribes that declared so we wouldn't be getting attacked by all sides. I don't know about you, but I think that was the best move. We stunned AOC's growth, and were out growing them for a period of time. We never had any issue with AOC, to be completely honest we laughed at their efforts. When they Op someone, their whole tribe attacks and fakes their target no one else received fakes besides the player they were oping. They also never sent 1 player more than 1000 fakes, not ever. So really, we did good. We handled the pressure from all sides, and still we are standing to this day laughing at the failed efforts of several tribes trying to gang bang us.

You think we jumped ship because we were losing ? Like I said above we were not even close to losing, we didn't even get a scratch from AOC's efforts. We merge with Auphan because we wanted to. We didn't need to what so ever. Drew ( Duke of panic! ) and my self, decided to merge for the best. Why may you ask ? Well first of all, our lives got really really busy so we had less time for Tribal wars, and we had a huge problem with sits for Ops only having 12 members that is. So we decided merging with auphan will be the best, these guys are great players and became our friends over time. We also had past history in W62, so that helped us make a better relation with Auphan. So really this merge, was for the best I would say.

I played many worlds, and won and lost a few. But I never had a chance tell W66 to meet such a good group of players who I had the honor to lead. We had a mix of players, some world winning players some not. We never ran away from a fight in this world. We been tested several times, gang banged several as well. We had 2 members in K26 to start out with we pick our members selectively and was a long but good process. At one point it was 30+ members vs 2 alone in K26 so we are troopers i'd say. I wouldn't trade any of my members that i had the honor to lead for anyone. So really, we never lost. We will continue to win with ease against AOC with out any problems what so ever and merging with Auphan or not wouldn't have changed their faith.

Cocky you may say ? But if you were in our shoes you would realize how pathetic AOC is as a tribe. I am not saying all their members are bad. But I am saying AOC as a tribe was a big fail. Maybe if they had better leadership or someone who knows how to plan an op they would have had a chance but its to late for that now. So really, please do your research before you say AOC is better then us because they are not. We proved this !! No offense to AOC, but panic! would have never fell to you guys, even with the help you guys got we still stood tall and continued to grow like your Ops were nothing ( which they were ).

Let me remind you that you are on external forums where information is scarce as the majority of it is twisted and corrupted by propaganda and raw stats being pulled out of contest.

I am just trying to provide you with a feedback and an opinion of a person who is just sitting beside and watching, as all of this drama here created mostly by your "members" is just making you appear to be a losing side and the ones who actually suck.

Most of the flaming from your side came with little to no evidence and taking someone's word on these topics is rather stupid...

As you can see , you are free to write up a whole wall of text and be able to spread out your insight on the said topic and with enough evidence and some manner when sending out a message decides how it will be taken by the users of this community.

So don't get surprised when people are treating you as a 10 year old, as such your company has presented itself it's only logical for people to treat you the same way.

But on a serious note the picture how it looks now is the following:

1.Panic! lost the war.
Most of the tribe first move to jotad then to auphan.

Outgrowing the opponent doesn't mean that you are not losing.

I mean you can still eat or drink while I cut off your legs, right?

2.Auphan attacks AoC

Now the guys that bailed you out, are jumping in to pick up where you fell down.

And statswise the thing is that they how have a whole lot of new members that are only growing through internaling/barb nobling who "proved" they can't fight a war, only internal/barb or pick off players 1/10 of their size.

3.War goes into standstill.

I really doubt you will be able to finish AoC off, not without one more tribe attacking them.
Maybe you can go beg Zips to help you out?

Or some other tribe will jump you? (the one I think most probable)

And no I don't see you getting tested, I just saw you failed attempt at the test and not a pass.

4.And last my own opinion which is : That I am not in your shoes and I hope I never will be, which is probably why I don't see AoC as a fail but rather you.

And if you don't know who I am there is a little picture on the left and above it is a name written which might give you a hint of who I am.

DeletedUser

Wow seriously are you guys for real?
love the way people try to twist things to make Aoc look better.. no offence but as much as i love panic! you guys know that its just a name right?

yea we under a different name *so what*- deal with it as the war is still on and Aoc has gained nothing in the long run

DeletedUser

Let me remind you that you are on external forums where information is scarce as the majority of it is twisted and corrupted by propaganda and raw stats being pulled out of contest.

Maybe before giving your opinion you do a bit of research and think for yourself rather then base your opinion on 'propoganda'. If you have time to post about a war your involved in then you must have time to open up a few TW Stats pages.

Most of the flaming from your side came with little to no evidence and taking someone's word on these topics is rather stupid...

Wait, what? But here I was thinking your opinion was based on the propoganda of the thread.

1.Panic! lost the war.
Most of the tribe first move to jotad then to auphan.

Outgrowing the opponent doesn't mean that you are not losing.

The members of Panic are still here, are still fighting and are still outgrowing AoC. Sure they are under the name Auphan now, but they are still alive are kicking, no? As for the jotad move, the Panic leadership made a huge call, rather then punish their K37 members by making them fight a strong jotad force they saved those players by agreeing to hand over the members. Guaranteeing the K37 players' safety.

2.Auphan attacks AoC

Now the guys that bailed you out, are jumping in to pick up where you fell down.

And statswise the thing is that they how have a whole lot of new members that are only growing through internaling/barb nobling who "proved" they can't fight a war, only internal/barb or pick off players 1/10 of their size.

Panic didnt even launch a full scale op at AoC, they successfully defended AoC ops while clearing up the smaller tribes who jumped in. Imagine that, a tribe the size of AoC launching massive tribal ops at Panic, only for Panic to ignore their presence and play their own strategy. Quite embarrassing for AoC really.

3.War goes into standstill.

...........seriously, the war is at a standstill? K.

And if you don't know who I am there is a little picture on the left and above it is a name written which might give you a hint of who I am.

Who are you?

DeletedUser

Who are you?
The war most certainly wasn't going Panic!'s way while they were alone. We know Panic! had outside support. So it would be great if they could stop pretending like it was all them.

Oh and I think I better question would be, who are you, gman1994?

DeletedUser

The war most certainly wasn't going Panic!'s way while they were alone. We know Panic! had outside support. So it would be great if they could stop pretending like it was all them.

Oh and I think I better question would be, who are you, gman1994?

Side 1:
Tribes: AOC
Side 2:
Tribes: Panic!

Timeframe: 16/04/2013 19:13:00 to 22/05/2013 00:00:00

Total conquers:

Side 1: 424
Side 2: 446
Difference: 22

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 26
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,200,448
Side 2: 2,605,661
Difference: 405,213

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 487,909
Side 2: 208,796
Difference: 279,113

chart

Stats, from the time of declaration till just before the op and before Panic joined Auphan.

I don't see the need to share that information here, I am not seeking personal glory or recognition. Just stating the plain truths.

If I am missing kicked players/barbed players let me know and I'l change the stats.

kingmq38

Side 1:
Tribes: AOC
Side 2:
Tribes: Panic!

Timeframe: 16/04/2013 19:13:00 to 22/05/2013 00:00:00

You was right until 22/05/2013 00:00:00, lol but it doesn't matter. Don't use wrong stats people.

Yes, I am the only former Panic guys continue loose villages to AOC. Well, why don't you tell us the truth that how many you lost for just 3 villages. And how many villages and troop you ever lost by me before you are able to recap some?

I admit that AOC still have some good members but sometime I feel that you are only 1 small team with some guys actually work together. The war still is going, let show us your strongest team (in battlefield, not at here)

DeletedUser

Maybe before giving your opinion you do a bit of research and think for yourself rather then base your opinion on 'propoganda'. If you have time to post about a war your involved in then you must have time to open up a few TW Stats pages.

Wait, what? But here I was thinking your opinion was based on the propoganda of the thread.

Son are you really that stupid?

I did a research and you and your tribe appear to be totally incompetent to play this game or understand how it works, but I hope people from auphan will teach you that since they are already teaching you how to attack which was unknown for most of the panic!

The members of Panic are still here, are still fighting and are still outgrowing AoC. Sure they are under the name Auphan now, but they are still alive are kicking, no? As for the jotad move, the Panic leadership made a huge call, rather then punish their K37 members by making them fight a strong jotad force they saved those players by agreeing to hand over the members. Guaranteeing the K37 players' safety.

And there is another prime example of your incompetence as a tribe.
Outgrowing a tribe by attacking something that can't fight back is not a sign of kicking ass rather then getting your ass kicked boy.

Panic didnt even launch a full scale op at AoC, they successfully defended AoC ops while clearing up the smaller tribes who jumped in. Imagine that, a tribe the size of AoC launching massive tribal ops at Panic, only for Panic to ignore their presence and play their own strategy. Quite embarrassing for AoC really.

Who are you?

Quite embarrassing for you as you show that you are unable to fight back when attacked.

You guys were a joke and will probably ruin Auphan.

And for someone telling people to do a research, how incompetent are you?

You don't know how to type a simple name into the search?

Since unlike most of you I am not hiding behind a different name when on external forums...

And as this topic goes , the war is over Panic! folded and this can be closed.

P.S Gman if you find this difficult to read or understand let me know and I will put in effort to draw you a picture of how much you and the rest of your tribe sucked.

DeletedUser

lol so much bickering....no one was rimmed, players still fighting war hasn't been lost has it?

DeletedUser

lol so much bickering....no one was rimmed, players still fighting war hasn't been lost has it?
In truth Pink, it technically is over now; however, this is still basically just an extension of the old war but with your allies public instead of hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.