PFF v Knock!

rascal-the-cat

Earlier today PFF declared war on Knock!

War was inevitable from the moment that Knock merged in most of the Inbred accounts, so no one is going to be surprised by our declaration.

This thread is for the posting of stats, good-natured banter between the two tribes, and somewhere to post even more cat pics.

And on the subject of cat pics let me start us off with this knocking cat ....

knock-knock-o.gif

DeletedUser

Knock, Knock!
Who's there?
Hans!
Hans who?
Hans off our well earned villages!

:) Good luck to everyone and lets have some fun!

DeletedUser102431

Yeah this was a war we knew was coming to us when the recruit were made and in all honesty since your close allies with jäger the war was bound to happen anyways :)

I was going to wish you good luck but that would make my a liar since how can i with a true heart wish my enemy luck against me? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102431

dama please leave this room, we want a proper war with pff without shit talk.

So you got nothing to do here.

So please leave this room alone thank you! :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm expecting much of the same PFF eating ex inbred trash for the next few months at least

DeletedUser

I'm expecting much of the same PFF eating ex inbred trash for the next few months at least

We will stop the loses soon.. we just gotta figure out the weak points before we can plug them up :icon_wink:

Good luck PFF looking forward to this. :)

DeletedUser

I imagine knock will eventually plug the holes in their recent recruits, but until then we cats will enjoy an early advantage :)

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 1
Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 154,890
Side 2: 9,680
Difference: 145,210

chart

DeletedUser102431

We will see what the future holds right now as dave stated we are locating the weak points, sorted out the entire front line.

But yes Pff got a good initial push on us, but they did declare right before there first OP landed also so it's a bit expected they will go a head in the stats :)

DeletedUser

But yes Pff got a good initial push on us, but they did declare right before there first OP landed also so it's a bit expected they will go a head in the stats :)

Huh? I wouldn't call Axl soloing BRR an OP :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator: