PFF v Knock!

DeletedUser

haha im just in one of those wind up moods dont take it to heart..

You guys have got more villas off us then jager have recently so keep it up your heading in the right direction :icon_wink:

Wonder how long it will be before Jager are crying at you for a merge. If you need assistance in choosing which ones join then mail me ill give you a list of who is worth saving. (Its a short list) Very short :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser62294

haha im just in one of those wind up moods dont take it to heart..

You guys have got more villas off us then jager have recently so keep it up your heading in the right direction :icon_wink:

Wonder how long it will be before Jager are crying at you for a merge. If you need assistance in choosing which ones join then mail me ill give you a list of who is worth saving. (Its a short list) Very short :icon_surprised:

With your logic how did anyone from Inbred get an invite to Knock? Jager at least has better stats than your former allies now tribemates did.

DeletedUser102431

Angel just a matter of time give us 3-5 days and jäger lost more then inbred has :p

We gained 85 village's since 25th and that will just keep growing very fast and steady.

DeletedUser62294

I'm not saying Jager hasn't lost a lot of villages which they have but they're still doing a lot better than Inbred/ex Inbred did.

DeletedUser

Inbred had a good bunch of decent players but lacked leadership so had no set goal as a tribe and communication had broke down between members resulting in little groups of players trying to survive on there own. We knew we could restore most of that if they joined and already have a bunch of players smashing your frontlines 38 caps from already thats more then jager have gained in the last 2 weeks. :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser62294

We've lost 1 village to a Knock recap so idk where you're getting your 38 caps figure. Btw Axl has 21 caps on Knock by themselves thats 55% of the amount of caps you just stated by a group of players. So stating that it will take more than 38 caps on some frontline somewhere to impress me.

DeletedUser

Oh sorry my bad i didnt realise you was Pff thought u was jager.. we havent put any effort into PFF yet so not gonna see alot in those stats for us yet.. But i was showing the fact that ex inbred players aint bad players and have 38 caps against jager already between 2 of them. Also most of them took part and nuking/supporting so just shows it was due to having no leadership.

We know PFF is gonna be a better war and we look forward to the challenge. I hope it is anyway..lol

DeletedUser62294

I'm as catty as they come. When I behave Rascal even allows me to leave the litter box and post here.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ah cool i was half and half with axe's

when we merged it took my passion from the world. so set in auto pilot lol

did u come to w41 into axes or where you one of the guys from the west side of the world?

DeletedUser62294

Ah cool i was half and half with axe's

when we merged it took my passion from the world. so set in auto pilot lol

did u come to w41 into axes or where you one of the guys from the west side of the world?

Original PWN then late game leader of SCC so east/southeast side

DeletedUser

If you learn how to read bar graphs you will see that jager have in fact had several "up" days. Not many, but regardless bamyoudead is still correct.

ah ok i didn't realise by 'ups' he meant single days they've won the stats lol

DeletedUser

Its not like were sitting back watching our new recruits get attacked but things dont just change over night there is alot of work and planning needed on that front. We slowed the losses down abit now we need to work on stopping them and pressing forward into pff.. :icon_wink:

I'm not sure how this comment is relevant -

Since the war started (PFF in Green):

24/02/2014
Summary
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

25/02/2014:

Summary
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

26/02/2014:

Summary
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

27/02/2014:

Summary
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

28/02/2014 (So far):

Summary
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

You can see quite clearly from ODA and ODD increases that in actual fact it seems to be getting easier per cap at present for PFF.

Whilst I agree it is something I guess you are looking to do, it does not seem to have slowed down yet. PFF have not even opped at present, focussing instead on cleaning up the area.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's 3 players actually.. but my point still stands :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102431

Alright count in 3 players since 2 of those lost 1 village each then the it's 1 player that lost the rest but count as 3 if you wish.

DeletedUser

Alright count in 3 players since 2 of those lost 1 village each then the it's 1 player that lost the rest but count as 3 if you wish.
Pretty irrelevant about how many players recently, he is in your tribe and is active and that's all that matters :)