PFF v Knock!

Bo-John-bo

Please try to stay on topic and away from bans and all that jazz :)

Cheers

DeletedUser

funny-cat-mad-face-evil.jpg

Cat's have come up with a plan :)

DeletedUser

That's gonna be alot of plugging up

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 81
Difference: 57

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 227,829
Side 2: 774,054
Difference: 546,225

chart

ok so far

DeletedUser

The holes TG Smurf was talking about I believe were ex-inbred on the PFF front so...

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 1
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,050
Side 2: 9,680
Difference: 184,370

chart

Also, this is a PFF v Knock! thread. Leave the jäger stats for that thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i was thinking the same thing lol, but wasnt gonna argue with my own tribemate :p

but that being said. post the last 48 hours between pff and knock! looks as if leaking has stopped at least for now :)

im sure there will be new holes to worry about in the future but thats a topic to discuss when and if it happens.

DeletedUser

The holes TG Smurf was talking about I believe were ex-inbred on the PFF front so...

i agree m8 but it seemed relevent to the plugging holes comment, we don't really need to plug holes, just noble jager faster than u noble us, you'll know when you're at war with us properly as ill have a front with u, until then its jager feeding time :)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Correct!

i agree m8 but it seemed relevent to the plugging holes comment, we don't really need to plug holes, just noble jager faster than u noble us, you'll know when you're at war with us properly as ill have a front with u, until then its jager feeding time :)

That is a horrid way to look at a war. Its fine if your new recruits get smashed as long as your original guys are still doing well :lol:

Believe it or not I'm still a knock supporter #GoTeamMika

DeletedUser

Not too much activity in the war recently, but agree with the above seems a bit bad if you're willing to sacrifice your new recruits as even if you guys are growing they will be losing vills etc.

Correct!
Believe it or not I'm still a knock supporter #GoTeamMika

:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Dan is just 1 member and miles away from pff so really jager is his only food for now..lol

Its not like were sitting back watching our new recruits get attacked but things dont just change over night there is alot of work and planning needed on that front. We slowed the losses down abit now we need to work on stopping them and pressing forward into pff.. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Dan is just 1 member and miles away from pff so really jager is his only food for now..lol

Its not like were sitting back watching our new recruits get attacked but things dont just change over night there is alot of work and planning needed on that front. We slowed the losses down abit now we need to work on stopping them and pressing forward into pff.. :icon_wink:
You slowed down losses.....or PFF haven't launched many attacks/nobles in the last two days reducing losses :icon_confused:

I'd favour the latter

DeletedUser

Always full of answers aint we. Oh wait

Time to look for an answer to sorting jager out cos you certainly aint figured that one out yet. Would put your time to much better use then trolling around the forums trying to be the smart guy who as all the answer but the most important one of all.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Always full of answers aint we. Oh wait

Time to look for an answer to sorting jager out cos you certainly aint figured that one out yet. Would put your time to much better use then trolling around the forums trying to be the smart guy who as all the answer but the most important one of all.:icon_rolleyes:

Lol no need to get angry I'm just voicing my opinion, as you are -- but please tell me how I'm trolling.

Yes, we are allied with Jager but what does this have to do with me 'sorting jager out'. They have had some ups and downs VS you guys and I'm not denying that you are doing well but they are still growing and have decent activity still so unless something major happens I see no real problem

DeletedUser

Well it would help sorting out jager unless your happy with them losing 100s villas in the long run it cant help PFF and eventually will cause friction between the alliance unless you only see them as meatshields then there serving there purpose perfectly and by the sound of it thats basically how PFF view there allies.

Go jager keep throwing yourselfs in front of that speeding train your doing a wonderful job of slowing us down while your allies sit back and watch the train wreck. :lol:

lol im not angry be pointless getting angry over a online game :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

unless you only see them as meatshields then there serving there purpose perfectly and by the sound of it thats basically how PFF view there allies.

Go jager keep throwing yourselfs in front of that speeding train your doing a wonderful job of slowing us down while your allies sit back and watch the train wreck. :lol:

Lol, I like your attempt to weaken relations between us and Jager, but you are making too many assumptions most of which are pretty wrong.

As you know we have just finished fighting inbred and were not in a position to target Knock! prior to that. I find it pretty funny how you are saying we are sitting back and watching the train wreck when we have nobled 23 Knock vill's in the past 3 days and have been faking daily as always, whilst maintaining good relations with Jager and offering to help out when possible.