Player Discussion. I guess. That's about as broad as I could make it. >)

Jobetopia

Oh and job...

No worries... Prptect king all you want.. change of the subject there was pretty fast.. even for you..

Just remember.. your still orange on the map.. and I will be the north east and south east king..

Soon

King is quite capable of looking after himself Graylin old chum, I was just answering A.I.'s question :)

I shall await your devastating new devastating Blitzkrieg with interest - I believe it was two weeks ago you said this?

Jobe Not to get into a full argument..
also bravo on my stats.. They will change soon.. I have not had the time as of late to seriously commit.. you should have been happy with that..But .. That has changed.. Lets re visit this in about two weeks..

[spoil]
green.png
Lycan TBD (737|320) K375,590Felderman [Fallen]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-23 07:51:45
[/spoil]

- Yes, we will see you SOON im sure :)

Timebug

King is quite capable of looking after himself

And how is king capable? ^_^

Losing 200 villages, or taking 6 by the time his villages have been stacked by grind?
Oh, and don't forget to mention the part where king lets half of grind nuke my deepspace cluster so he can send cheap nobles in. :)

Now i see, that's his capability. Truely a king :)

Jobetopia

And how is king capable? ^_^

Losing 200 villages, or taking 6 by the time his villages have been stacked by grind?
Oh, and don't forget to mention the part where king lets half of grind nuke my deepspace cluster so he can send cheap nobles in. :)

Now i see, that's his capability. Truely a king :)

Timebug - I have never fought against King and really have no idea how good he is in Game, but on the forums, which is what we are talking about - he is more than capable of holding his own :)

That being said, I do find it quite amusing that every one is so willing to jump on the "Terrible Player" bandwagon, the current war is not the only war this world has ever been involved in and King clearly did rather well in the conflicts he has been a part of, I believe he was recruited into DSL as the result of his perfomance in one such war? And was at one point one of DSL's Council Members.

He held the Spank/NSA front with Eniar, and at the time on the forums and ingame was clearly one of Eniars right hand men. And even the most cursory look at the W29 dream team thread shows Myster appearing in a whole lot of lists.

[spoil]
For example -

In no particular order:

Eniar - SupahDuke
TDO* - Mr DSL
WritingFireAngel - Great player and there for you when needed
Graylin - Never had any real interaction with him ingame though
DudeofDeath - still remember you from your first time in DSL
Misskittiecat - MKC just rulez ;)
ijje - Duh! He has a sword.
KingMyster - Munched all those red dots before I got the chance :(
Joker - Great neighbour
Rebelwars - Kicked ass ;)
The immortal General
Notholdingback
WeAreDisillusional - Nevy & PO perfect combo
Narutocrazy - l33t
saishyammg

[/spoil]

He remains loyal to his Tribemates, helps out where he can, and up until the beginning of this war (Like him personally or not) held a pretty spotless Tribal Wars record.

Yes, he has lost a lot of Villa's in this war - but at the same time he had his hand's tied behind his back when it started. He was refused permission by the Tribal Leadership to stack his borders, had alot of his defence on the TLA front, had lost much of his offence before the war even started running a tribal op, and was not really able to get online much for the first few days of the war - by which point large amounts of damage had been done.

On top of that he shared the most Border with Shadow, was the focus for most of the attacks, was already disliked by many in Shadow due to his forum prescence and you were well aware that he had been refused permission to stack and was one of the bigger threats on your borders - So he got hit with the full force of Operation Sneak Attack.

And he is still here, still chugging away, and still getting under your Skin. Seriously, how many players have we seen walk out when they felt personally betrayed? How many People have we seen quit under heavy attack or after losing a third of the villa's King has lost? - He is still here.

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine - And your opinion will probablly hold more popular support :) - Personally I like King, he has proven himself quite a few times on this world and I am happy to be his Tribe Mate and friend.

Soberknight

Jobi wan Kenobi, the teacher of the jedi master. Once again your post holds only truth!

I know King even less, but i have to agree on almost everything you say here.

Isnt it true that even a real skilled player will loose lots of villas when he is confronted with such an overwhelming effort?

Without trying to flame anyone:
This is Tribal Wars.
So this made me wonder as to why someone would write on this forum that getting the help of his tribemates nukes to noble villas after an entire tribe put its effort on this single player is prove of bad skills.

If you truly want to know if King has skills, go after him with only your account, no help from your tribe. If you fight him coordinated, then stop the whining on him getting help from his tribe.

Now back on topic: Does anyone know anything on the status of the new tribe?
Do they join the TLA-Shadow alliance or stand on their own? Will more players join the tribe? When can we expect an official announcement from the leaders?

DeletedUser

Ill sow you into the loop Sober :)

[spoil]Jobi wan Kenobi, the teacher of the jedi master. Once again your post holds only truth![/spoil]

Nope, nope it dosnt. It leaves out all facts and relevant information which is exactly what most of Jobe's posts do. Never stats, never quotations, just bias opinion.

[spoil]Isnt it true that even a real skilled player will loose lots of villas when he is confronted with such an overwhelming effort?[/spoil]

Yup it is. But the effort defending was dismal. I seen the attacks, the reports of troops at home. I am sure the majority of players with the ability to defend would have done better. Simon did it, twilightblade did it, Tezmo did it, and alot of other people have done it but they spring to mind as people who have been under far far more pressure and responded so much better.

[spoil]Without trying to flame anyone:
This is Tribal Wars.
So this made me wonder as to why someone would write on this forum that getting the help of his tribemates nukes to noble villas after an entire tribe put its effort on this single player is prove of bad skills. [/spoil]

You have no access to Shadow/grind forums, so I will forgive you for this mistake. Myster challenged Shadow us to a one versus one, a Myster versus Shadow war. When pulled up on it, he faltered. When we went to war, he said he wouldnt fight us for the first while, sound like someone challenging players to fights? Nope, but when push came to shove...he fell over before we got there.

Then for the first few weeks of the war, he said he had no tribal support. Once again when we started to noble some villages, we seen that other front line players had their support in his villages and lost their villages due to it. He also said he wouldnt pull support away from others, once again his tune has changed and he is at this time, stacked.

[spoil]If you truly want to know if King has skills, go after him with only your account, no help from your tribe. If you fight him coordinated, then stop the whining on him getting help from his tribe.[/spoil]

Mute point, as mentioned above. This is tribal wars, we fight as a tribe. We dont proclaim otherwise.

[spoil]Now back on topic: Does anyone know anything on the status of the new tribe?
Do they join the TLA-Shadow alliance or stand on their own? Will more players join the tribe? When can we expect an official announcement from the leaders?[/spoil]

All will be revealed to the public in time. At present, its "pending"

DeletedUser

I have never fought against King and really have no idea how good he is in Game,

Dismiss and fight him.. then maybe grind will win a war lol...

but on the forums, which is what we are talking about - he is more than capable of holding his own :)

Are you really sure.. I know im not the most liked person.. but he looks like the biggest pompous ass I believe w29 has had... :icon_surprised:

That being said, I do find it quite amusing that every one is so willing to jump on the "Terrible Player" bandwagon,

Maybe it is because king is a hypocrite? How many frigging months did this guy sit on here calling us junk.. and flaming my beautiful bandit... Well ... I wonder how the crow taste? :icon_biggrin:

the current war is not the only war this world has ever been involved in and King clearly did rather well in the conflicts he has been a part of, I believe he was recruited into DSL as the result of his perfomance in one such war? And was at one point one of DSL's Council Members.

As one of the members of dsl council i never remember king sitting on that council.. What i remember was when he all of a sudden was a front line and could not handle the attacks.. he did what he does best.. Run.. and joined grind.. I was kinda pissed at the time as i have no problem if someone leaves a tribe cause they are unhappy.. but to run from war.. but it worked out in the end.. we got 200 of the villages back.. right? :icon_twisted:

He held the Spank/NSA front with Eniar, and at the time on the forums and ingame was clearly one of Eniars right hand men. And even the most cursory look at the W29 dream team thread shows Myster appearing in a whole lot of lists.

I can not speak for Eniar.. as if they were friends or not.. but I think anyone that has actually paid attention to that thread picked great players and friends.. most are the same players in their tribes.. But How many people have put him on that list lately?? I wait for your answer on this one jobe... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

He remains loyal to his Tribemates, helps out where he can, and up until the beginning of this war (Like him personally or not) held a pretty spotless Tribal Wars record.

He is a runner.. If there was another tribe he could have gone to .. trust me he would have.. its not that he is loyal.. he was just out of options :icon_smile:

Yes, he has lost a lot of Villa's in this war - but at the same time he had his hand's tied behind his back when it started. He was refused permission by the Tribal Leadership to stack his borders, had alot of his defence on the TLA front, had lost much of his offence before the war even started running a tribal op, and was not really able to get online much for the first few days of the war - by which point large amounts of damage had been done.

But jobe.. This is the same guy that said he could crush dsl... any day of the week.....

On top of that he shared the most Border with Shadow, was the focus for most of the attacks, was already disliked by many in Shadow due to his forum prescence and you were well aware that he had been refused permission to stack and was one of the bigger threats on your borders - So he got hit with the full force of Operation Sneak Attack.

sorry we did not name our operation sneak attack..

It was rather.. named... Make king cry like a 4 month old baby.. and it worked...:icon_eek:

And he is still here, still chugging away, and still getting under your Skin. Seriously, how many players have we seen walk out when they felt personally betrayed? How many People have we seen quit under heavy attack or after losing a third of the villa's King has lost? - He is still here.

Yeah he is only still here cause he had so many nobles made available for him that he could run back and eat inactives.. Bravo.. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine - And your opinion will probablly hold more popular support :) - Personally I like King, he has proven himself quite a few times on this world and I am happy to be his Tribe Mate and friend.

haha.. yes you have yours and We have ours.. we are very glad you decided to recruit him.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jobetopia

@Ebbs

[Spoil]
Nope, nope it dosnt. It leaves out all facts and relevant information which is exactly what most of Jobe's posts do. Never stats, never quotations, just bias opinion.

Ebbs! Im hurt :( - I thought I had a reputation for Quote walls that could be seen from space! - I will just have to try harder!

I do have to say tho - isnt everything that we say here "opinion", thats why we post here in fact, to air our "Opinions", and the post above was indeed my opinion on the King situation. My opinion on it may be biased, I will hold my hands up to that - because I like King, Your post (Or "Opinion") on the subject is equally biased, because you dont like King :)

I could be wrong but I thought opinions were the entire point of this forum, and Bias is something we all have when dealing with our Tribes and friends :) - I do try to be more objective than most, for example I backed Panther up in his argument with King, not because I was biased, but because Panther was right and King was wrong.

The stats on the issue are fairly pointless - we all know King has lost lots of Villa's, all we are talking about is the black and white viewpoint - Your side state that King has lost Villa's in this war so he is terrible. I myself look at his previous good record, and the facts of the initial attack and the state of his account when that attack was made (which as I chat with him quite reguarly is an issue I think im more informed about than you).

Never the less - your are quite right, that is just my opinion, which funnily enough is why I said at the end of the post.

[spoil]
Anyway, you have your opinion, I have mine - And your opinion will probablly hold more popular support :)
[/spoil]

[/Spoil]

@ My wolfy chum Graylin

[spoil]
Are you really sure.. I know im not the most liked person.. but he looks like the biggest pompous ass I believe w29 has had... :icon_surprised:

Well, that may or may not be true, but in my opinion (did you like that Ebbs :) ) he has a way to go before he is in the same league as your good self for that sort of image :)

As one of the members of dsl council i never remember king sitting on that council.. What i remember was when he all of a sudden was a front line and could not handle the attacks.. he did what he does best.. Run.. and joined grind.. I was kinda pissed at the time as i have no problem if someone leaves a tribe cause they are unhappy.. but to run from war.. but it worked out in the end.. we got 200 of the villages back.. right? :icon_twisted:

Ahem, you dont remember King ever being on the DSL council? - Erm, I think you might actually remember that, you did about 2 weeks ago anyway.

[spoil]
Now as for you being kicked from Dsl council.. You still have no clue why that was.. I know.. It was to shorten the council.. There was to many people sitting on the council.. I think it was 12.. you did not do anything to deserve to be there from what i recall..
[/spoil]

As for the runner comments Graylin, King left DSL on the 11/09/2009 - He left because he had an argument with Nev (as I believe quite a few people did), he stated this reason on the forums and not one member of DSL called him out or accused him of being a runner at that time - this is something that you have started doing now, 9 months after the fact.

- Still, im sure his losses at the time must have been huge to run.....

[spoil]
red.png
Cataract Kush (543|429) K459,559KingMyster [GRIND!]exor14 [TFW]2009-10-19 13:06:52
yellow.png
Incoming Support (581|496) K4511,154KingMyster [SIMS]KingMyster [SIMS]2009-09-24 19:54:58
red.png
QuiNTo eSPaDa Nnoitra (575|527) K559,477KingMyster [Shadow]RealTess [Shadow]2009-08-05 23:51:11
[/spoil]

Nope, between August and October he lost 3 Villa's, one to Nev (and they were both still in Shadow, one to himself, and one to Exor14 (Personally I think there is no shame to losing a villa to Exor!).

Still, he was a runner right? So he must not have been gaining any villa's at that point?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: KingMyster
Side 2:
Tribes: TFW
Players:
Timeframe: 01/09/2009 00:00:00 to 11/09/2009 22:41:23
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 95,278
Side 2: 0
Difference: 95,278
chart

Oh, he gained 10 Villas!

[/spoil]

Then of course theres the fact that this terrible Coward, who ran straight to Grind to protect him - in actual fact formed his own Tribe, and sat on the border with NSA for a month (on his own) after he left DSL - And gained over 100K points.

[spoil]
ShadowNone11th September 2009 - 10:00:011,858,075NoneKMPA13th September 2009 - 16:00:021,859,191KMPAKMPA16th September 2009 - 04:00:011,865,655KMPANone16th September 2009 - 22:00:021,876,347NoneSIMS21st September 2009 - 01:00:021,879,280SIMSGRIND!04th October 2009 - 19:00:022,044,082
[/spoil]

I can not speak for Eniar.. as if they were friends or not.. but I think anyone that has actually paid attention to that thread picked great players and friends.. most are the same players in their tribes.. But How many people have put him on that list lately?? I wait for your answer on this one jobe... :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

You really should do your research better Graylin, 4 People have added him to there lists since the start of our most recent war, 2 People from Grind, One from Shadow and one from TLA. When I get around to doing my list it will be 5.

He is a runner.. If there was another tribe he could have gone to .. trust me he would have.. its not that he is loyal.. he was just out of options :icon_smile:

Well I think we disproved this one above, but adding to the facts, when King was Tribeless (For a Month after leaving DSL), I believe he fielded offers from both NSA and Grind - And Joined Grind because it meant he would not be fighting Shadow and the old friends he still had there. Once he joined Grind however he did commit his full loyalty to the tribe, and he is still here (Oh, and I am pretty sure JR would take him into SMP if he wanted too).

It was rather.. named... Make king cry like a 4 month old baby.. and it worked...:icon_eek:

Yes yes, Graylin, whenever any one disagrees with you they are normally crying, personally when I look at the posts King has made since the war started I think he is just trying to irritate you as much as possible just for lol's - But thats just my opinion (do you see what I did there Ebbs :) )

Yeah he is only still here cause he had so many nobles made available for him that he could run back and eat inactives.. Bravo.. :icon_rolleyes:

And yet he is still here, and yes, he is regrowing his forces, and yes, he is eating inactives at the moment to grow again, as he is working hard on defending his borders at the moment and there are inactives to eat which he can take without wasting resources and rebuild his forces - this makes sense to me. Of course, you have every right to criticise King eating inactives with your proud record of War conquests.

[spoil]
5,590Felderman [Fallen]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-23 07:51:45
red.png
DarthArts Citadel 024 K37 (718|363) K3710,031graylin [Shadow]DarthArt [BUMP!]2010-05-16 17:11:34
green.png
DarthArts Citadel 024 K37 (718|363) K3710,065DarthArt [BUMP!]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-16 16:46:50
green.png
Lycan TBD (615|525) K567,545the.terminator [SEXY!]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-15 13:27:50
green.png
Lycan TBD (618|514) K5610,066the.terminator [SEXY!]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-15 09:36:12
green.png
072 Lycan (671|268) K269,713ottokid22 graylin [Shadow]2010-05-14 02:56:37
green.png
075 Lycan (673|268) K269,713ottokid22 graylin [Shadow]2010-05-12 19:59:33
green.png
073 Lycan (678|272) K269,713ottokid22 graylin [Shadow]2010-05-12 04:33:11
green.png
074 Lycan (676|268) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 16:02:17
green.png
077 Lycan (675|268) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 16:02:14
green.png
076 Lycan (678|271) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 14:55:00
green.png
070 Lycan (678|269) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 07:49:48
green.png
069 Lycan (671|271) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 06:17:10
green.png
065 Lycan (671|270) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-11 04:16:59
green.png
060 Lycan (672|272) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-09 10:42:10
green.png
063 Lycan (673|274) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-08 14:28:59
green.png
068 Lycan (673|273) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-08 11:44:17
green.png
067 Lycan (662|271) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-08 03:22:01
green.png
062 Lycan (674|273) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-07 23:39:32
green.png
059 Lycan (672|279) K269,713ottokid22 [Shadow]graylin [Shadow]2010-05-07 18:49:20
[/spoil]

haha.. yes you have yours and We have ours.. we are very glad you decided to recruit him..

Well thats good, you see my Lycan Pal, we do agree on some things, we are very glad we recruited him too. He is loyal, offers good advice, sticks around in a tight spot and works for his Tribe. I would take Kings company over that of alot of other players on this world :)

Cheery bye :)

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Hmm maybe he did, but Rainé did a lot of clearing/ bailing out for myster when his nukes failed, got quotes if so desired :p

Back this again why jobey why D:

"Operation Sneak Attack" as you so put it went on for a couple weeks if not longer (well at least I was attacking him for a couple weeks), does it really take Grind! weeks to organize a support OP for one of their players? Even if he did refuse support (well claimed to anyways) :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

[Spoil]Ebbs! Im hurt :( - I thought I had a reputation for Quote walls that could be seen from space! - I will just have to try harder![/spoil]

You quote people, you dont quote statistics or posts to back up the points you make. Unfortunatly a little hypocrital of me but the forum with Myster's posts has been deleted. But you seen them, im sure.

[spoil]I do have to say tho - isnt everything that we say here "opinion", thats why we post here in fact, to air our "Opinions", and the post above was indeed my opinion on the King situation. My opinion on it may be biased, I will hold my hands up to that - because I like King, Your post (Or "Opinion") on the subject is equally biased, because you dont like King :)

I could be wrong but I thought opinions were the entire point of this forum, and Bias is something we all have when dealing with our Tribes and friends :) - I do try to be more objective than most, for example I backed Panther up in his argument with King, not because I was biased, but because Panther was right and King was wrong.[/spoil]

Everything is opinion and everything is bias. However, some opinions are based on fiction rather than fact. Everyone can see one set of statistics and judge from there, however, sometimes people dont have the facts. I was merely enlightening Sober, you have polluted his poor mind.

As I said, he was unaware the whole situation. Looking in through the window dosnt always paint a clear picture. King wanted this war before, he got it, and he complained. If you didnt know about the first part, the whole situation changes. As for not liking King, I do. I got on with him great while he was in DSL. Ive flamed shlomzi many times, and other people I am friends with, does not mean I dislike him.

[spoil]The stats on the issue are fairly pointless - we all know King has lost lots of Villa's, all we are talking about is the black and white viewpoint - Your side state that King has lost Villa's in this war so he is terrible. I myself look at his previous good record, and the facts of the initial attack and the state of his account when that attack was made (which as I chat with him quite reguarly is an issue I think im more informed about than you). [/spoil]

Good previous record? I dont recall him having an amazing defensive record and I dont recall calling his offensive capabilities into account as he proved that with Eniar during the NSA war. The facts? He asked for the war, and he got it. The state of his account is his fault. You dont lose and blame someone else for how poor your account is. I for one could go 1 v 1 against shards, lose all my villages, and blame my account. But the state of my account is entirely my fault.

[spoil]Never the less - your are quite right, that is just my opinion, which funnily enough is why I said at the end of the post.[/spoil]

You're* A rare error on your part :p Once again... Opinion based on fiction needs to be corrected.

Jobetopia

"Operation Sneak Attack" as you so put it went on for a couple weeks if not longer (well at least I was attacking him for a couple weeks), does it really take Grind! weeks to organize a support OP for one of their players? Even if he did refuse support (well claimed to anyways) :icon_eek:

Not really harping on about it Aelita, just stating the fact that he was hit by an initial sneak attack, thats not really something that applies anymore, but at the time it did make a big difference to King.

As for denying support initially - well, I am going to Spy on my own tribe and post a few things from our forums.

KingMyster said:
Well we stay calm and we prepare, i will take the hits as much as i can to protect you guys. I am pulling my support from the TLA front soon so i should be able to hold off a bit better soon.

Some of you have mailed me and i have not replied, i'm not being rude, i have just been busy at work lately and fitting both is kinda difficult...

KingMyster said:
If anyone can assist Lord mail him direct guys, also lord if you dont get any support i will support you so mail me.

Initially King asked for the support to be sent to the players in his Group - not himself - and carried on supporting those players himself even while taking a beating. He was working for the Tribe, not himself.

As for the other matters, I will hold my hands up and say Grind was very slow to react to the intitial Shadow attack, far too slow in fact. We were completely surprised, you were still Blue on our screens even as your first attacks were rolling in, some players logged in the next day to find they had already lost villa's to there allies of the day before. - It was (as you had intended) a shock. From there we started to organise but then Docke quit, and took more than a few players with him - which left the Tribe reeling still further. - Not our finest hour I agree, on even our finest few weeks, but our mobilisation did start late and our organisation was lacking. - Myster took the hits and copped the most flack for it, but all he has really done is protect his group and trade space for time, while the Tribes slow reaction to the threat came into force.

Thats why Grind dont listen much to the negative comments about him - but once again, just my biased opinion ;)

@ Ebbs.

[spoil]
You quote people, you dont quote statistics or posts to back up the points you make. Unfortunatly a little hypocrital of me but the forum with Myster's posts has been deleted. But you seen them, im sure.

I use quotes and stats all the time Ebbs, if you read my reply to Graylin you can see both, but thats an irrelevance.

Everything is opinion and everything is bias. However, some opinions are based on fiction rather than fact. Everyone can see one set of statistics and judge from there, however, sometimes people dont have the facts. I was merely enlightening Sober, you have polluted his poor mind.

As I said, he was unaware the whole situation. Looking in through the window dosnt always paint a clear picture. King wanted this war before, he got it, and he complained. If you didnt know about the first part, the whole situation changes.

However your reading of "Fiction" is implying something I never said - wether King asked for this war or not is not the point, the only thing I comment on was the people claiming that he was a terrible player because of the results of this war - and my opinion is that this is both unfair and untrue :) The fact that in your words king asked for this war is an irrelevant one, and indeed, a fact that I did not state or debate - but feel free to show me where the fiction in my reply to Timebug is? - I may have been mistaken in something, but I believe it to be factual?

As for not liking King, I do. I got on with him great while he was in DSL. Ive flamed shlomzi many times, and other people I am friends with, does not mean I dislike him.

As for the bias - personal bias is also held to account by tribal bias in this game, you may hold no feelings of dislike for King personally, but your post is still following the party line of your Tribe. I do see your point of course, and agree to an extent - For example, we argue all the time on these forums, but I dont dislike you, on the contary - I actually like you and enjoy our little debates immensely as you generally give me a good argument! lol.

He asked for the war, and he got it. The state of his account is his fault. You dont lose and blame someone else for how poor your account is. I for one could go 1 v 1 against shards, lose all my villages, and blame my account. But the state of my account is entirely my fault.

In this case however the state of Kings account was not entirely his fault, he was ordered not to stack his Villa's on the Shadow border and to move his support to the TLA front - Docke even informed Bandit that king had been refused permission to stack his borders, which was the equivalent of hanging a pink flashing neon sign around his neck saying "Target here". The reason given was that we did not want to show distrust of our allies - a poor decision, but not Kings decision.

Added to the fact that a vast amount of his offence was killed just before your attack while (again under orders) he participated in a Tribal op on a stacked player. - Ordinarily this would not be a problem, the offence was in a safe location and would have been rebuilt, but Shadow attacked before this was done.

I do see what you are saying, and in normal circumstances I would even agree - but in this case the only was Kings account would have been "Ready" was if he had refused the orders of his Duke and refused to participate in his groups operation.

You're* A rare error on your part :p Once again... Opinion based on fiction needs to be corrected.

Sadly not a rare error at all :) - I'm Dyslexic - I mix up my words and spellings all the time, just read through my old posts and see the flagrant misuse of the word "there/their" - I actually do all my posts on word, spell check them extensively and then paste them into the forum for a final read through :) - Otherwise the English language would be horribly mutilated I am afraid.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Erm. Guessing the reason this now exists is fairly obvious. And just to save me the hassle of needing to move anything from being 'off topic' again... I vill accept discussion on any player in here.

/snicker.

DeletedUser

What is more fun, TW or the futile efforts of many to take down jobe!

DeletedUser

Erm. Guessing the reason this now exists is fairly obvious. And just to save me the hassle of needing to move anything from being 'off topic' again... I vill accept discussion on any player in here.

/snicker.

Like how awesome my misstress AI is o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What is more fun, TW or the futile efforts of many to take down jobe!

TWs is definitely more fun

Winning a debate with Jobe is impossible lol

Nothing but respect for both Jobe and Myster, truly great players

DeletedUser

Pssst, Lita - "Misstress" - She tends to smite those who question her Gender!

/Bows down before A.I.

Wasn't questioning that jobe

just didn't want to seem...um...whats the word...overbearing?

DeletedUser

:lol:

/pats Aeli. Good minion. :icon_wink:

/regards Jobe. Good commoner. :icon_twisted:

Jobetopia

:lol:

/pats Aeli. Good minion. :icon_wink:

/regards Jobe. Good commoner. :icon_twisted:

Bah - last week I was a minion, now I'm just a filthy peasent :(

[spoil]
monty-python-holy-grail.jpg

[/spoil]

The Promotion prospects in this place are lousy!

DeletedUser

I suggest you review the difference between your profile... and Aeli's.

I've got standards, y'know. :p

DeletedUser

Nice jobe idk what i am :p i'm lita's co so does that make me something good AI :p