Player Discussion. I guess. That's about as broad as I could make it. >)

DeletedUser

If that song is still in my head in 24 hours time, I'm infracting both of you.

DeletedUser

LOL.

Hilarious. Slayer you are younger than i thought or i wouldn't have let you in on the website secret.. seriously. don't tell anyone.. my website is private!

Also... NN? what the heck is that? Aren't i still in SQUAD3 plotting the destruction of the world?

There were some things going down that people weren't happy about. There were some people around that a few us REALLY weren't happy about.

But the boiling point was BOREDOM. and the desire to press the delete button. So instead... SHAKE UP THE WHOLE DANG WORLD!

DeletedUser

Thanks slayer for the respectful response and the clearing of that issue. AS my quote said I was "wondering", hence I dont think it can be accused of being a "clueless point".

Although I do like the distraction tactic =)

Soberknight

If that song is still in my head in 24 hours time, I'm infracting both of you.

That song will stay in your head for more than 24 hours, its downright torture i say! :icon_cry:

There is only 1 punishment harsh enough to make up for those nightd you will wake up screaming "in a barbieworld, its fantastic!" :lol::lol:

<Ken out>

DeletedUser

Thanks slayer for the respectful response and the clearing of that issue. AS my quote said I was "wondering", hence I dont think it can be accused of being a "clueless point".

The second half of your sentence made a baseless mudslinging assumption so yes, you were making a conclusion while being completely oblivious of the facts. Hence, "clueless point".

DeletedUser62494

You said I wonder how ethical the move was. Not you wonder if Damage knew. Then at the end you included your own thoughts covered by the word maybe. When using the word maybe you must realize it is the same as making a baseless accusation. Only difference is you weren't man enough to just come out and say it.

DeletedUser

Let me ask the question i am sure everyone has been wondering.

Jobe, did you change your sig because everyone thinks you are an elderly man in RL?:icon_razz::icon_razz:

Jobetopia

Let me ask the question i am sure everyone has been wondering.

Jobe, did you change your sig because everyone thinks you are an elderly man in RL?:icon_razz::icon_razz:

I am an Elderly man! - Im 33 - which means compared to most TW players I may as well be this guy!

[spoil]
Hugh-Hefner-Playboy-girls.jpg

[/spoil]

Ahem - if only :p

DeletedUser

You may have changed the sig because it was so small. Made you feel insecure. Maybe size does matter?:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Uhhh...

Jobe!

How did you get a picture of me with the my former players i coached in volleyball?!?!?!?

Jobetopia

I think the ladies of W29 already covered that one!

(No, not literally!)

[spoil]
dog-fight-size-doesnt-matter.jpg

:p
[/spoil]

Ps. Damn you Simon! Damn You! :D Womens Olympic Beach Volleyball is the true sport of champions.

Last edited:

Soberknight

I am an Elderly man! - Im 33 - which means compared to most TW players I may as well be this guy!

[spoil]
Hugh-Hefner-Playboy-girls.jpg

[/spoil]

Ahem - if only :p

FYI:
The one in the back with the brown hair ?

Thats my big brother! :lol:

Soberknight

I think we are lucky this is such a broad discussion or else we we heading way off topic now ! :icon_redface:

But then again: we are discussing Jobe's age and Simons team's performance :lol:

DeletedUser

I think we are lucky this is such a broad discussion or else we we heading way off topic now ! :icon_redface:

I do what I can to minimise my own workload. :icon_twisted:

And Jobe, be quiet. If you're ancient, then I'm heading that way. And I dislike that thought. :icon_razz:

Jobetopia

I do what I can to minimise my own workload. :icon_twisted:

And Jobe, be quiet. If you're ancient, then I'm heading that way. And I dislike that thought. :icon_razz:

What was that sorry A.I., my hearings not what it used to be!

Do you know, when I was a lad this was all fields, and we dident have this fancy interweb thingummy - Kids today, dont know there born!

DeletedUser

What was that sorry A.I., my hearings not what it used to be!

Do you know, when I was a lad this was all fields, and we dident have this fancy interweb thingummy - Kids today, dont know there born!

Lol in your day computers filled stadiums, had valves and kilometers of tape as memory.......... although you are only 7 years older than me :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ebbs, you might be right after all. I keep reflecting the decision to my own mindset, which is: This game should be fun. Fun because of who you play with and fun because of who you play against. I keep forgetting some might add more value in victory itself.

About those 4 players. Forgive me, as i got lost in english a bit: i would never say those 4 are better than any player in NN, i wanted to say they would fit in there somewhere. To give you some examples of those players: Twilightblade, Pantherskurt, Woods and yes Moddy and Yonithan, i even named 5 ;)

sorry but im going to chime in here..

Moddy.. again.. choose the top point whore of w29.. I found this today pretty amusing.. and before your post..

While i will take 5th place in ranking from him today.. I have more noble trains moving then needed to do so..

look at this and tell me what you see wrong?
Rank player Tribe points villages avg point.
5 Moddy GRIND! 6.358.144 587 10832
6 graylin NN 6.330.994 630 10049
7 gints lv NN 6.200.096 621 9984
8 Logboss Shadow 6.178.823 601 10281
9 facius GRIND! 6.047.608 609 9930
10 ruby410 TLA 5.824.248 599 9723
11 mags03 NN 5.782.140 594 9734
12 rollo86 NN 5.744.401 605 9495

Answer
[spoil]
He would be ranked 13th in the world.. not 5th... if he was the same average as any of the players under him.. all players to the 13th rank have more villages then him.[/spoil]

So I really do not see how you think moddy is better then anyone in the nn top ten...

He has impressive odd.. yes.. but come on.. he only has it cause someone attacked him.. odd is given.. not earned.