Pluto into Partyn Merge Discussion

DeletedUser

Aussie you better not be kidding, because now I got my hopes up!

DeletedUser

I was simply pointing out that these forums aren't as cut and dry as reading what others are saying explicitly. These forums are a place of propaganda, and that having been said, people make posts with small undertones to achieve certain goals (e.g. create a certain mindset about a tribe, among other things). Calmir was saying that (s?)he didn't explicitly state that we were all desperate for a merge, but (s?)he implied it. That it was in jest does not change the fact that it affects the perception of other readers.

You know, there is reading into things, then there is reading into things on such a slant that your own bias heavily impacts just what conclusions you make. If you failed to see that my post was jocular in nature, you are certainly doing the latter. You have created something out of nothing, and it is very annoying. Go away, I have better things to do than argue with someone who thinks he's important enough for me to seriously make a comment like I did. You and your tribe are not worth it.

Wow your posting about real Life...I rememebr a player here crying about comparison of real life and a post..Your pathetic calmir...And now your using that against me...hahahah I see your influenced by guys who doesnt know how to think...

I noticed you didn't answer my post. Also, there is a difference between what I was saying, and what you and others have said about RL in the past. My post, and what you were saying directly correlated to RL, and it wasn't about some insult about sand individual's personal life.

You seem to think politics has no place in war here or in RL, Eddy and I said you were ignorant (or just stupid), you stated you were a Defence Analyst for your country and had (presumably) a Bachelor of Political Science. Hence why I can safely say you are incredibly dim, oblivious - or a liar.

Which is it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've already admitted to this, so why do you continue to post in the thread? :p

Your post might have had some relevance if I had replied to anything you had said in this thread even once. But I have not.

DeletedUser

Or if I was trying to lighten up a troll fest that people were taking way to seriously. I was under the impression this was still a game. My apologies for not comprehending the seriousness of the situation.

DeletedUser

But was it being taken seriously, or did you just think it was so?

DeletedUser

Seemed long winded and a lot of name calling/personal attacks/rl comments (that I think are pointless in a game thread anyhow) for someone that wasn't meaning it to be serious. Perspective is relative obviously, but, I doubt many people would see your post as light hearted, but, to each their own I suppose.

DeletedUser

Long winded and serious are not the same (and I would contend that it has in fact, not been long winded). And if you had read the posts, starting from the beginning you would understand why real life was factor - it began, quite simply as an analogy. And there were no insults, on my part at least. I asked which he was, I did not state.

And what people see is very rarely what things are; most are blind to the obvious, and even more so to those things they have no way nor ability to understand. How I am perceiving a discussion being one of them.

DeletedUser

You know, there is reading into things, then there is reading into things on such a slant that your own bias heavily impacts just what conclusions you make. If you failed to see that my post was jocular in nature, you are certainly doing the latter. You have created something out of nothing, and it is very annoying quasi-insult. Go away, I have better things to do than argue with someone who thinks he's important enough for me to seriously make a comment like I did ---personal attack. You and your tribe are not worth it. ---personal attack

I noticed you didn't answer my post. Also, there is a difference between what I was saying, and what you and others have said about RL in the past. My post, and what you were saying directly correlated to RL, and it wasn't about some insult about sand individual's personal life.

You seem to think politics has no place in war here or in RL, Eddy -- using rl names is against the forum rulesand I said you were ignorant (or just stupid) ---insult, you stated you were a Defence Analyst for your country and had (presumably) a Bachelor of Political Science. Hence why I can safely say you are incredibly dim, oblivious - or a liar ---- personal attack / insult.

Which is it?

Not saying others are not guilty in this thread as well, but, you'd have better luck just saying you would insult whoever you wanted than convincing me this post wasn't meant to be insulting.

DeletedUser

You know, there is reading into things, then there is reading into things on such a slant that your own bias heavily impacts just what conclusions you make. If you failed to see that my post was jocular in nature, you are certainly doing the latter. You have created something out of nothing, and it is very annoying. Go away, I have better things to do than argue with someone who thinks he's important enough for me to seriously make a comment like I did. You and your tribe are not worth it.

You seem to think politics has no place in war here or in RL, Eddy and I said you were ignorant (or just stupid), you stated you were a Defence Analyst for your country and had (presumably) a Bachelor of Political Science. Hence why I can safely say you are incredibly dim, oblivious - or a liar.

Which is it?

You know calmir for a long time you have been insulting players views in this world you never posted a good argument in any threads..So why would I answer you correctly.

Yes Im a military analyst and I only treat this TW as game...

Crying in the forums about comparison of RL and Game like you before is real pathetic..Ill never answer you truthfully as you are an ignorant person on simple situations.

Zombie and Punch is at war for a long time...Your tribes growth is mostly on Merges ( your a hugger tribe) show some noblements in your war against Punch vs. Zombie..

Btw I heard information that your tribe and ACT1 will merge...:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not saying others are not guilty in this thread as well, but, you'd have better luck just saying you would insult whoever you wanted than convincing me this post wasn't meant to be insulting.

You think stating something is very annoying is an insult? I do suppose you could perceive it as such, but I was merely expressing my opinion that I found it annoying. If someone chooses to perceive it as an insult, then they can - but that makes it their issue, not mine. As for the part about telling him to go away, his importance and the remark about your tribe - that was a compliment. I was stating that he certainly wasn't important enough, nor was his tribe bad enough (for lack of a better term) for me to seriously consider flaming them.

You know calmir for a long time you have been insulting players views in this world you never posted a good argument in any threads..So why would I answer you correctly.

Yes Im a military analyst and I only treat this TW as game...

Crying in the forums about comparison of RL and Game like you before is real pathetic..Ill never answer you truthfully as you are an ignorant person on simple situations.

Zombie and Punch is at war for a long time...Your tribes growth is mostly on Merges ( your a hugger tribe) show some noblements in your war against Punch vs. Zombie..

Btw I heard information that your tribe and ACT1 will merge...:icon_razz:

See there, you started off with a half decent post... Then you completely put your foot in your mouth. If you think pointing out the flaws in peoples arguments and how bad and incorrect peoples posts are, is insulting, then PnP is not the place for you. That's what you do when you are arguing with someone, you point out their flaws. If they lack the ability to take things without getting emotionally involved, then that is something they have to deal with themselves (I suggest you start working on it). If I were you, I would be thankful I have not been making any 'good arguments' as currently your tribe is the only thing worth arguing about - in the sense that I believe you mean.

I am glad you treat tribal wars as a game, doing otherwise would likely imply a severe mental deficiency and it is always nice to know I share the game with relatively stable individuals. You still have ignored what were actually arguing about, the influence of politics in war. Due to this fact, I am led to believe that you actually do not agree with your original post and were just writing things without substance in a vain attempt to discredit Eddy.

As for my tribe. Good for you; I do not care. I never entered into the discussion about which tribes merges or lack-there-of were more awesome or whatever you people seem to think is worth repeating yourselves over and over for.

DeletedUser

Would you rather I point out the flaws in my own arguments instead? xP

DeletedUser37628

If everyone made posts about how poorly the last person argued their point all the time, these forums would be even more dreadful than they already are. What would be preferable is if you would post your own arguments every now and then, instead of relying on us to do the dirty work for you :)

DeletedUser

If everyone made posts about how poorly the last person argued their point all the time, these forums would be even more dreadful than they already are. What would be preferable is if you would post your own arguments every now and then, instead of relying on us to do the dirty work for you :)

Now you are confusing yourself and the point. The only people who's arguments I pull apart are those who deserve to have it done to them, e.g. Maker. I do not go around doing it to everyone, because not everyone posts in such a way as for me to want to do it.

The way you are talking about arguments is like there are two concepts, using the same word. If you are referring to say everyone having a little temper tantrum about all the merges (or specifically, your tribe), would you like me to contribute that? If you want, I will start flaming your tribe over it. But really, when one argues, they are presenting arguments. Just because it involves tearing apart someone else's post does not make it any less valid, or any less of an argument.

DeletedUser98855

Stand Aside!

business.jpg

It's a hamster in a harness.