Point War game thingy

DeletedUser41659

Elves: 20-
Orcs: 29
Beastmen: 52+

There is an Elf uprising!

Which is quickly subdued ...

DeletedUser106579

Beastmen discover mirrors...outbreak of self-conscious, sex-and-the-city-esque preoccupation with appearance destroys morale. Elves laugh...

Elves: 21 +
Orcs: 30
Beastmen: 50 -

DeletedUser41659

Elves: 21-
Beastmen: 51+

Beastmen realize that being pretty is for women. They throw away their newly acquired facial products and body creams and a decide to try making duds out of Elf skin.

Though one Elf yields only enough leather to make a pair of boots, it quickly becomes popular with the women.

The Beastmen laugh at the irony.

DeletedUser106579

The elves aren't too bothered; their masterplan is working - slowly shifting the focus of the campaign from brute force to lifestyle choices. They counterattack with a range of soft-furnishings catalogues and colour charts.

Beastmen suffer uncomfortable feelings of cultural inadequacy and existential dread...

Orcs are just kinda bemused by it all and return to eating dung.

Elves: 22 +
Beastmen: 50 -

DeletedUser

Elves: 21 -
Beastmen: 51 +

The elves die.The
beast men grow. THE END. :icon_biggrin: 10/10 for my little story

DeletedUser

Elves: 21
Orcs: 28 -
Beastmen: 52 +

I join the Beastmen, being a Beastman myself, and slaughter an Orc.

DeletedUser97878

Orcs: 28 +
Beastmen: 51 -

Before or-el killed daddy orc, mamma orc got pregnant and gave birth to me. In revenge i kill or-el's mam :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Orcs: 27-

My mom jumps out, surprising Sharkey, who was unaware that my family is invincible. Sharkey died as a result.

DeletedUser97878

Elves: 22 +
Orcs: 28
Beastmen: 51-

The elves bring sharkey back and adopt him, he convinces them to slaughter there prisoner and send his head to or-el

DeletedUser

Elves: 21-

Or-el flies into a rage, killing an elf in the process. From the ashes rises a new beast man, Or-el's new servant.

DeletedUser97878

Elves: 22+
Beastmen: 51-

Sharkey uses his mighty powers of trolling to cause or-el servant to commit suicide.