Premade Gossip

DeletedUser

I am pretty sure that it has been listed in the premade thread of the past 8 or so worlds that I am making a premade.

I am not making a tribe here and not playing seriously. I have invasion plans after all.

(This is to stop people from mailing me asking to join my "premade". I have already had 7 people mail me about a nonexist tribe I am making.

DeletedUser

I know who Allyboo is now. Why the hell do you think i am him/her? Cause we both have Little Miss in our pictures? I am not Him/Her :/

DeletedUser

Heh I didnt even look at the name lol. Sigh now I have to watch out for the person with the same avatar as Pervis and now allyboo too. I guess I am going to have to actually look at names instead of sigs and avys.

sp.ag

Heh I didnt even look at the name lol. Sigh now I have to watch out for the person with the same avatar as Pervis and now allyboo too. I guess I am going to have to actually look at names instead of sigs and avys.

Thats becuase PP your a Numpty :) As much as you try to hide it from myself and pervis etc..you all know deep down in side your a Numpty.

DeletedUser

Lol, well i guess you learnt a leason today. (Probably not). And we have different Avys. He has Little Miss Sunshine (i think) and i have Little Miss Trouble.

DeletedUser

Lol, well i guess you learnt a leason today. (Probably not). And we have different Avys. He has Little Miss Sunshine (i think) and i have Little Miss Trouble.

image.php
VS
image.php

True they are "different" but all I see is that creepy face as I scroll downward reading posts.

DeletedUser

image.php
VS
image.php

True they are "different" but all I see is that creepy face as I scroll downward reading posts.
Woah, i thought wrong then >.<
I am not copying him/her cause i had no idea who he/she was till everyone kept calling me Allyboo.

DeletedUser

DBR
Known members: terror man, po nev the blue bear, immortal general, SimonSays

fungas?

why not FUNGAS!

!!!!!!

DeletedUser

DBR
Known members: terror man, po nev the blue bear, immortal general, SimonSays

fungas?

why not FUNGAS!

!!!!!!