Quantity or Quality?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted User - 3135

Logically speaking however

20 people can't dominate a continent, tribes will outstrip then with recruitment, but we are with only 31 over two, easier for support and fighting, 20 in each continent, how many 5? So much work to do there

We dominate 2 continents at the current with just 20 players. It's far easier on the rim. You get time to expand whilst the rim has yet not filled the continent.

Yeah, and world 17 as well I think.

Ahh right. Wasn't really on 17 much except to declare war randomly. Was on holiday for most of it :icon_razz:

This is now the Bloodhood appreciation thread.

wheyyy :icon_biggrin: Should come join me and Hench in Zombie :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

We dominate 2 continents at the current with just 20 players. It's far easier on the rim. You get time to expand whilst the rim has yet not
Meh iPod removed some of the quote sorry

You may do blood, but you have 3 other continents to look after, unless you plan on cutting down, if not your gonna have a lot of men flying around and could end up bein caught up from behind in the end
That's how the Roman empire was destroyed, They thought they had to protect the Borders, however they were crippled from the inside

DeletedUser

Could someone tell me how 30 players in a continent is bad? Having 20 players in 4 continents < now that is pretty bad. Tell me when your first war goes. I can't wait to see how much you get gang banged by tribes with 30 members in a K. Hopefully tribes are smarter where you guys are and will figure out that they should communicate with the top tribes in ZOMBIE's other Ks and then we can just have a massive party to celebrate how great your 20 players in each K did! Then you guys will have 4 tribes coming at you.

Sellsword

Could someone tell me how 30 players in a continent is bad? Having 20 players in 4 continents < now that is pretty bad. Tell me when your first war goes. I can't wait to see how much you get gang banged by tribes with 30 members in a K. Hopefully tribes are smarter where you guys are and will figure out that they should communicate with the top tribes in ZOMBIE's other Ks and then we can just have a massive party to celebrate how great your 20 players in each K did! Then you guys will have 4 tribes coming at you.

If I can't lead 20 decent players to success against 30 random guys in random tribes, I must be dead drunk all the time.

There's a lot of agression in your post. Try to analyze why you don't like Zombie. Is it because of your :cata:.:cata: syndrome?

HeftySmurf

If I can't lead 20 decent players to success against 30 random guys in random tribes, I must be dead drunk all the time.

There's a lot of agression in your post. Try to analyze why you don't like Zombie. Is it because of your :cata:.:cata: syndrome?

True SellSword, however 98 players over 5 continents of tribes of let's say 30
That's 150 vs 98, you will have to organise support etc and attack squads, members will surely be isolated by the length and I don't think many leaders can cope with 5 continent, not doubting your abilities as a leader, however you nay struggle with your players, what if 20 members in a continent have 2 defensive villages between them?

Sellsword

True SellSword, however 98 players over 5 continents of tribes of let's say 30
That's 150 vs 98, you will have to organise support etc and attack squads, members will surely be isolated by the length and I don't think many leaders can cope with 5 continent, not doubting your abilities as a leader, however you nay struggle with your players, what if 20 members in a continent have 2 defensive villages between them?

Then we may get in trouble. Of course, it's easier to do things a K at a time. But that doesn't mean that trying to do something that's hard is stupid. Ambition is the key to succcess, after all. And if it was easy, everybody would be doing it already.

Deleted User - 3135

Let us worry about that, myself and sell have more than enough experience, as do many of our players :icon_wink:

You cannot tell us what we are taking on is too much whilst calling us mass-recruiting noobs, but of a paradox, don't you think?

HeftySmurf

Then we may get in trouble. Of course, it's easier to do things a K at a time. But that doesn't mean that trying to do something that's hard is stupid. Ambition is the key to succcess, after all. And if it was easy, everybody would be doing it already.
I dont remember saying it was stupid, yes i agree you would be able to give it a go, however quanity of defense and offense matters over the quality of a player.

xyziz

Sadly perhaps so. Though my argument is how it is more about how rather than how much. If others agree with me, then we have led different conclusions.

I understand what you are talking about, but to be honest, most people don't look into how a tribe gets it's numbers, and with good reason.

Mergers very rarely seem to go well in tw (only exception I can really think of is PuFFiN), as you get a lot of personality/ego clashes when you bring over a large base (people want someone from the other tribe to have power as well, or they simply do not get along with others). Then you can look at the other side where you are recruiting players that meet the recruitment standard, but they either take a while to, or do not gel with the other members.

I guess what I'm really getting at is neither method is really better than the other, they both have their pros and cons, and at the end of the day does it really matter how they got there, as apposed to how they are doing.

Deleted User - 3135

My claim was that merges can work, just like recruiting well can work. They both have pros and cons like you say. I also agree with your last statement. Now we put all that in the context of the leader of a tribe who has completed a significant merge calling a tribe that has actually a lower density and dominance over more continents and you think... is calling that tribe "mass-recruiting noobs" and arguing it vehemently really suitable? It was most certainly not, and thus, the reason for this thread.

DeletedUser

let´s all end the fighting and hug shall we? or maybe not...i like to watch people flame one another...:icon_twisted:

I´m from Punch! and yes we "merged", BUT that way we can fight on more borders,like what is currently happening :icon_razz: =*STRONGHOLD*= and =*LockDown*= in K24 , and Relentless in K 25 :icon_biggrin:

P.S - me likez smileys :lol::icon_razz::)

DeletedUser

This game is really more about managing inactivity and weak links than fighting. Too many of either and a tribe can't war effectively. Every tribe that thrives does so by bringing in new members as replacements. Usually, a few at a time works better than many simply because it avoids the tribe-within-a-tribe aspect that happens with mergers. Until a tribe has been fighting together for many months, personal loyalties usually trump tribal loyalty.

The advantage of starting widespread is that while there's compartmentalization, the tribe can survive losing a group of players. In a more condensed region, losses have more of an impact on surrounding players and tribes are more prone to downward spirals.

KeegiKolmas

Well, i only posted here because i love BH and hes the best leader who have lead a tribe i have been in :)

DeletedUser

Erm they might have 20 per continents they're in..

but punch has 2 continents and 61 members.. that is roughly 30 for each K ..

Don't get your post zachary, i say you bring your axes, because you fail with harassing zombie of the recruitment, when your tribe has basicly done worse (IN TERMS OF PLAYERS PER CONTINENT!!)

LATER ON in game 30 a k is to much, but at the moment there is nothing wrong with it.
later on when members are 100k or 200 or 300k etc. there will be less need for members in a k.
we have done no worse then them. we have 61 members, they have 97. remember, 97 is bigger then 61 :icon_wink:
i say bring the axes as they say we can only win by "mails", so if they think that they can come get some :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

LATER ON in game 30 a k is to much, but at the moment there is nothing wrong with it.
later on when members are 100k or 200 or 300k etc. there will be less need for members in a k.
we have done no worse then them. we have 61 members, they have 97. remember, 97 is bigger then 61 :icon_wink:
i say bring the axes as they say we can only win by "mails", so if they think that they can come get some :icon_razz:

They might have 97 members, but they're located in 5 K's .. which 2 of them they currently are ranked #1 :)

i say you give them less credit than i think they will deserve in the upcoming months ;)

HeftySmurf

They might have 97 members, but they're located in 5 K's .. which 2 of them they currently are ranked #1 :)

i say you give them less credit than i think they will deserve in the upcoming months ;)

I dont remember saying it was stupid, yes i agree you would be able to give it a go, however quanity of defense and offense matters over the quality of a player.

Everyone ignoring my blatent point of their possible weakness?

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points
1 ZOMBIE 72.857
2 ~RTWL~ 59.973

Rank Tribe name Points
1 ZOMBIE 81.791
2 SHhh.. 64.050

as you can see they arnt dominating these K's like we are.
13k and 17k ahead. maybe if they were a 100k over the next tribe in each k i would give them credit.
but they arnt so they get none.

there spread will get them picked off by bigger and stronger tribes

DeletedUser

Rank Tribe name Points
1 ZOMBIE 72.857
2 ~RTWL~ 59.973

Rank Tribe name Points
1 ZOMBIE 81.791
2 SHhh.. 64.050

as you can see they arnt dominating these K's like we are.
13k and 17k ahead. maybe if they were a 100k over the next tribe in each k i would give them credit.
but they arnt so they get none.

there spread will get them picked off by bigger and stronger tribes

They're an rim tribe, how would you expect them to dominate from day 1 off :p .. it's not like new players spawn all the time :p

Status
Not open for further replies.