Quantity or Quality?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeftySmurf

So im a fool am i? when all of my posts are actually based with logical thinking.

DeletedUser

this another way of you saying, "i got ownd in pnp, i got no facts to show i have only slander to throw", and thus i wont waste to much time on you, but serious how many times havnt we seen some poor bastard coming on the externals puffing his chest, then when he get set straight he uses the "i dont care, i wont reply, see you ingame" i would be rich if i got a nickle everytime i saw that crap.

now i understand the basis on wich you have recruited your players, fail leadership, well i pitty the few decent players you have ^^

i was planing not to participate in this argument as it really doesn't mean anything to me (just another hater of punch! )

but when i saw this i just had to, i mean sellsowrd did get on my nerve a bit but he at least spoke with respect and i respect him for that but when i see this clown posting in the forums about my leader calling him a clown and a fail leader i just couldn't take it no more .

listen here kiddo you didn't set nothing straight . what valth posted was meant to shut you up but you are one of those clowns that wont shut up ,you have no clue about leadership on punch so stop posting this stupid posts of yours because i'm really sick of it so before you post that you pitty punch you should pitty yourself first for posting this posts that are based on nothing nothing but stupidity

i would respect you but you don't deserve that respect so go troll somewhere else

DeletedUser

Yes Hefty, you are a fool

Bringing logic to an argument... what were you thinking ?? :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I think you should do your homework here, Phoenx warred insane odds for over a month, we still warred when phoenx, chicken and circus leadership started discussions, yes we made some mistakes, but in all fairness compared to punch, us 27 members in phoenx warred a staggering 360+ members consisting of Circus, and GOD family and even some minor tribes wich the leadership circus had at that time merged into them, and STILL we grew, even when BUG and CHICKEN moved against us we grew, in the end we made a decision that was for the best of the remaining members in phoenx, and with circus members who were also tired of beeing tied down by the GOD alliance made by the first leadership in circus they wanted a change aswell.

Now please crawl back to the hole you apparently crawled up from and start doing your homework before coming barking on the externals about achivments, fact is, the majority of the players in phoenx are still here and kicking in the core, GOD family is falling apart, remaning circus is falling apart, and were still here growing.

When punch has accomplished anything similar to phoenx you can come back and bark, in the meantime you go back and strive to become as leet as us :p

Edit: my posts are based on what i read, on the way PUNCH members express themselves, making them look like fools.
and the way you express your self doesn't make you a fool out of yourself huh ? :lol:

HeftySmurf

Yes Hefty, you are a fool

Bringing logic to an argument... what were you thinking ?? :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

I thought Morthy had finally made a rule about having a minimum IQ of 10 to post :icon_cry:

i guess not

DeletedUser

Logic and an IQ minimum ?? This place would be dead !!

(I do hope you're reading the sarcasm here)

DeletedUser

I think it is quite funny how the people trying to defend themselves, are telling us that we have made fools out ourselves. I don't think that we have. None of our points have been brought down and most of yours points have. And about the Phoenix crap, that isn't relavent at all to this argument accept to show how bad of a player that dexa guy is. Anyone want to attempt to take down PUNCH!'s points before I declare that PUNCH! has won the debate?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i was planing not to participate in this argument as it really doesn't mean anything to me (just another hater of punch! )

but when i saw this i just had to, i mean sellsowrd did get on my nerve a bit but he at least spoke with respect and i respect him for that but when i see this clown posting in the forums about my leader calling him a clown and a fail leader i just couldn't take it no more .

listen here kiddo you didn't set nothing straight . what valth posted was meant to shut you up but you are one of those clowns that wont shut up ,you have no clue about leadership on punch so stop posting this stupid posts of yours because i'm really sick of it so before you post that you pitty punch you should pitty yourself first for posting this posts that are based on nothing nothing but stupidity

i would respect you but you don't deserve that respect so go troll somewhere else

listen here kiddo ? do you know me ? do you know anything about me at all ? just seeing your fellow tribe members here thinking I was the leader in phoenx makes it hillarious.

Anyways, the posts valth wrote made him look like the fool, the biscuit, the glee, dang ou pick a more suiting word for it.

You realy think that by you coming here puffing your chest acting all tough calling ppl kiddos will make valth look any better ?

What valth did was puffing his chest towards ingame achivments (wich by the look of it doesnt seem to be that many), cause he didnt have any valid facts on the context of the discussion in this thread, he therefor instead went on about him not bothering to read any replies by SS and BH cause they where (whats the word he used?) lame, that shows disrespect for the participants of the discussion, he thereafter threw out insults on BH.

Yes valth made himself look the fool here, seriously, cope wiht it instead of coming on the external trying to be something your clearly not, if your only argument is throwing insults for the sake of your leader then give it up, insults wont bite on me, but i have made it perfectly clear that it sure as hell strike home at you guys.

Oh and just to point it out. I was never the leader of phoenx, nor were i in the council, i was only a member. maby wanna do your homework again and actually figure out who the leader was.

Christ is there some sort of achiv within your tribe ? the daily dumbass award or something ?

PS: hefty your ok m8, and your one of them few in there :)

DeletedUser

(sigh)
you know nothing about punch so stop posting.
phoenx, no one cars about them, they got pwned by some tribes and had to merge, what ever, no one cares.
You realy think that by you coming here puffing your chest acting all tough calling ppl kiddos will make valth look any better ?
and you doing it makes you look any better?
Christ is there some sort of achiv within your tribe ? the daily dumbass award or something ?
had to lol at that.

do you know me ? do you know anything about me at all ?
no, do you know about punch? anything at all? didnt think so.

stop makeing a fool outta your self.

DeletedUser

Also, BloodHood may have run successful tribes in the past, but where is he now? Oh yeah, huggling and mass-recruiting on the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

Jealous much? You also seem to not understand that he's on the rim, and recruiting as he is because he wants to. He and Sellsword I'm sure find it quite enjoyable looking for talent out on the rim, and are just having fun building a non-premade tribe. If I wasn't where I was, I'd be joining them in an instant. (Edit: In fact, I sent my application just this afternoon.)

Tbh, you're just jealous you aren't allowed to eat brains.

Deleted User - 3135

Hey Dexa, maybe you should have put this much time and effort into Phoenx and you guys wouldn't have had to have merged. :icon_rolleyes:

Your posts are based on nothing and obviously the way your old tribe was ran wasn't the right way. :icon_rolleyes: So who are you to come here and talk shit when obviously you have little clue on how to do this yourself.

As for the in-game comment, any sucka can be a loud mouth on pnp, but it takes spine to do it in-game. Time will prove you wrong.

Also, BloodHood may have run successful tribes in the past, but where is he now? Oh yeah, huggling and mass-recruiting on the rim. :icon_rolleyes:

The use of ":icon_rolleyes:" is cool.

BIG HUG!

DeletedUser97155

Dexa, this wall of text is for you :icon_eek:

[spoil]
I think you should do your homework here, Phoenx warred insane odds for over a month, we still warred when phoenx, chicken and circus leadership started discussions, yes we made some mistakes, but in all fairness compared to punch, us 27 members in phoenx warred a staggering 360+ members consisting of Circus, and GOD family and even some minor tribes wich the leadership circus had at that time merged into them, and STILL we grew, even when BUG and CHICKEN moved against us we grew, in the end we made a decision that was for the best of the remaining members in phoenx, and with circus members who were also tired of beeing tied down by the GOD alliance made by the first leadership in circus they wanted a change aswell.

You're just spreading butter on a pile of shit and calling it toast.

Heres how I interpreted this: "Phoenx was fighting for dominance in it's K. We couldn't hold up to the amount of pressure we were receiving. We decided to merge with our attackers.". Is that not a lament of your story?

Now please crawl back to the hole you apparently crawled up from and start doing your homework before coming barking on the externals about achievements

Um. Where do I say anything about my achievements?

If you'd like to see my credentials, all you have to do is ask.

the majority of the players in phoenx are still here and kicking in the core, GOD family is falling apart, remaning circus is falling apart, and were still here growing.

Yes, because you hugged.

Seriously, Punch are huggers because merged with a tribe in the neighboring K that we had good relations with, but you hugging to escape a battle with a bigger tribe isn't? :lol:

When punch has accomplished anything similar to phoenx you can come back and bark, in the meantime you go back and strive to become as leet as us :p

Edit: my posts are based on what i read, on the way PUNCH members express themselves, making them look like fools.

Yes, Phoenx accomplished sooooooooo much by having several members turn into farms and be rimmed before ultimately merging. :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

Jealous much? You also seem to not understand that he's on the rim, and recruiting as he is because he wants to. He and Sellsword I'm sure find it quite enjoyable looking for talent out on the rim, and are just having fun building a non-premade tribe. If I wasn't where I was, I'd be joining them in an instant. (Edit: In fact, I sent my application just this afternoon.)

Tbh, you're just jealous you aren't allowed to eat brains.

I'm very jealous of his mass recruit tribe and his skill. Seriously, sending out that many invites is tough, not everyone can do it. :icon_wink: And if he's having fun thats great, I enjoy playing this game with experienced players rather than noobs, my bad I guess :icon_rolleyes:

How do you know if I eat brains or not? I live down the street from a medical waste facility have been known to steal things from their dumpsters :icon_eek:

The use of ":icon_rolleyes:" is cool.

BIG HUG!
:icon_rolleyes:

xyziz

My claim was that merges can work, just like recruiting well can work. They both have pros and cons like you say. I also agree with your last statement. Now we put all that in the context of the leader of a tribe who has completed a significant merge calling a tribe that has actually a lower density and dominance over more continents and you think... is calling that tribe "mass-recruiting noobs" and arguing it vehemently really suitable? It was most certainly not, and thus, the reason for this thread.

Yeah I know, and I completely agree with you, I'm just saying that the "pro" mentality will never change, very few look at the finer details, the one's that do are the one's that are successful in almost any world they play.

DeletedUser

I'm very jealous of his mass recruit tribe and his skill. Seriously, sending out that many invites is tough, not everyone can do it. :icon_wink: And if he's having fun thats great, I enjoy playing this game with experienced players rather than noobs, my bad I guess :icon_rolleyes:

How do you know if I eat brains or not? I live down the street from a medical waste facility have been known to steal things from their dumpsters :icon_eek:

It is not what I'd call a mass recruitment tribe, looking at maps I'd in fact be more inclined to call PUNCH! one because you are so concentrated. You also need to consider that I believe the premise for ZOMBIE was Bloodhood and Sellsword making a rim tribe that isn't a premade and teaches people how to play.

As for how I know you don't eat brains, simple. You have an issue with Zombie. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

listen here kiddo ? do you know me ? do you know anything about me at all ? just seeing your fellow tribe members here thinking I was the leader in phoenx makes it hillarious.

Anyways, the posts valth wrote made him look like the fool, the biscuit, the glee, dang ou pick a more suiting word for it.

What valth did was puffing his chest towards ingame achivments (wich by the look of it doesnt seem to be that many), cause he didnt have any valid facts on the context of the discussion in this thread, he therefor instead went on about him not bothering to read any replies by SS and BH cause they where (whats the word he used?) lame, that shows disrespect for the participants of the discussion, he thereafter threw out insults on BH.

Yes valth made himself look the fool here, seriously, cope wiht it instead of coming on the external trying to be something your clearly not, if your only argument is throwing insults for the sake of your leader then give it up, insults wont bite on me, but i have made it perfectly clear that it sure as hell strike home at you guys.

Oh and just to point it out. I was never the leader of phoenx, nor were i in the council, i was only a member. maby wanna do your homework again and actually figure out who the leader was.

PS: hefty your ok m8, and your one of them few in there :)

you should wonder why i called you kiddo ! yes i don't know nothing about you but the way you talk calling a guy a respectable guy a clown makes me assume that you are a kid that doesn't know what he's talking about and i bet i'm right :icon_wink:

and no valth didn't make a fool out of him self you did, he just called zombie which has 96 members a mass recruiting tribe and he has the right to call it that (till they prove themselves)
and will you stop talking about phoenx because i can't seem to find it ? unless you are talking about the rank 111 :icon_rolleyes:, phoenx did look good i admit it but it failed that means all of it's members failed to defend it .

p.s: hefty is one of the our best members but one of the few good members ? nah think again

Deleted User - 3135

You really do have no idea what you're talking about. Apparently my light hearted jab at you only arguing with smilies did not send the message. Please get a clue and stop trolling.

Thank you.

and no valth didn't make a fool out of him self you did, he just called zombie which has 96 members a mass recruiting tribe and he has the right to call it that (till they prove themselves)

Clearly not as has been explored in this thread.

DeletedUser

I will not try to prove who is quality and who is quantity, as all your points are lame and you have no clue about us, so anyone who's not biased can see it easily.

I dont care to read your arguements as I dont respect your game mentality, not saying anything about RL. Till you prove yourselves, not with such pitiful threads, in game by declaring war to us, i will always see you as noobs. Now you may keep crying and make another thread or fight us, tbh i still wont care either way...

that's all he said and i can't find anything wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.