RAIN Reality TV

DeletedUser

Numbers are on Rain's side.
Position is on D.M's.

Look at that K31/32 strip D.M have. That's just wide enough to sustain new villages from, but not too wide to make it too much of a drain.
However. it expands RAIN's frontline by hell of a lot ;)

DeletedUser

yeah i see your point, position-wise D.M actually has probably the best position. But having two war zones one on the north and one in the south is a bit of a stretch;) Yeah the one on the north is probably nothing to be concerned about, but still it was surprising to see that declaration given the fact that you had insights on Rain's plans;p Very unpredictable but also very interesting to spice things up a notch;) lol good luck to both again

DeletedUser

Nice approach to the PnP, can't wait to see how things start up here.

Best of luck to both tribes, personally I'll root for RAIN cause I know a player or two from the tribe.

DeletedUser26848

All right !! i was waiting for this one :p

good luck to D.M.

DeletedUser

I was starting to get bored.. this will definitely spice things up a bit :)

Im quite a bit away but I'm makin my way towards them as we speak,

Good luck to both tribes, I havent a clue who'll win :icon_redface:

Ian

DeletedUser

All i need to say is; Good luck Evilex you're gonna need it.

bye-bye omar(.united.)

But yeah seems our little fake declaration on KAOS finally gave RAIN the balls they need to war a tribe 1/3 their size.

kudos Absentsoul, you just made my day.

DeletedUser

No. Someone in Rain doesn't like the idea of war. Gave D.M a tip-off.

That frontlines been stacked for a long time, and the "EVO moves to D.M" idea got thrown out.
Like I said to lesss in another thread, unless Mauser/Irish work out how to magically expand the 20-member-limit, it isn't going to work.

Well if someone dont like it why cant they be a real warrior and say it why do they need to back stab there tribe you ask me less of a warrior and more of a coward the type of player i wouuld love to give a one on one lesson to.....

DeletedUser

Come on guys less of the bitching, I actaully thought DM were better than this!

DeletedUser

wow i made it in this page to posted my in game mail and all i am honored sirtolic keeps calling a moron he hurt my one feeling with that and his 2000 attacks lol

DeletedUser

Wooo! Lets Rain those :axemen: and :lightcavalry: on D.M's :spear: and :heavycavalry:! Lets :ram: and :cata: them down to size and :snob: them down to size! We'll initiate the Reign of Rain and Blood!

Jad

FooFoo Pig

Ah, I've been waiting for this for a while since before I left Nice declaration. :icon_wink:

Should be a nice war to watch, which I will stick around to watch :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Wooo! Lets Rain those :axemen: and :lightcavalry: on D.M's :spear: and :heavycavalry:! Lets :ram: and :cata: them down to size and :snob: them down to size! We'll initiate the Reign of Rain and Blood!

Jad

Why not kill two birds with one stone and just make it the Reign of Bloody Rain?

DeletedUser

Thats a good idea, i kinda rushed it cause i was busy sending fakes and chatting with my crush :p

thebigt625

Very nice.

Good luck to both sides...

Look like you will have to step it up a notch, Andeh.

These people fight back

DeletedUser

It's okay Tom. I can handle my own incoming without moaning at myself on skype ;)

DeletedUser

Just something I wanna ask.

A world war?
Normally a world war has two distinct sides, or a free-for-all, or some mix.

For example.
EVO/iKill/D.M vs. Sexy F. vs. Rain F would be a world war.
As would RAIN F./Sexy F. vs. EVO/iKill vs. D.M

But we don't have that

We merely have
EVO/iKill vs. Sexy F.
D.M vs. Rain F.

Or are you planning some other war against a top tribe as well? To mix things up? :icon_wink:

The reasons were more for comic relief than anything but I'm curious what other top tribe you could possibly be taking about? From what I see the entire top 10 tribes are now involved in a war of some type and most of the 10 tribes below that are in some sort of war as well. The whole world is fight so a world war. Although I can see your point on the side to side thing.. I didn't really care about taking that into consideration when writing that particular point.. :p

jaysizzle

Hey i regard it as a world war. all key tribes prettymuch are warring

DeletedUser

But yeah seems our little fake declaration on KAOS finally gave RAIN the balls they need to war a tribe 1/3 their size.

kudos Absentsoul, you just made my day.

Your declaration on KAOS has nothing to do with our declaration on you today. If your declaration on KAOS was somehow part of your master plan to get at us I applaud you for thinking out side the box although as of yet I have missed seeing an ace up your sleeve on the battle field. Perhaps I have not looked hard enough yet.

As far as the 1/3 your size comment, I don't think I've seen a declaration out of D.M yet on a tribe that was not at least 1/3 your size. A bit like the pot calling the kettle black don't you think? I won't look down on you for that though, after all.. Alexander The Great didn't conquer half the world only using half of his army did he?

See you on the battle field.. :icon_wink: