RAIN Reality TV

DeletedUser

Might as well get some base stats going to build on. Here you go....

Side 1:
Tribes: RAIN F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: D.M
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 0
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27,715
Side 2: 0
Difference: 27,715

chart

DeletedUser

Oh do we start sending now? im only new to this game i dont know what is going on??

DeletedUser

Hmm sure a little while back i said DM would get whats coming to them.they ran outta small tribes to attack so lets see how well they do against a well organised tribe thats not 75% based on internal nobling like themselfs.:)

DeletedUser

Hmm sure a little while back i said DM would get whats coming to them.they ran outta small tribes to attack so lets see how well they do against a well organised tribe thats not 75% based on internal nobling like themselfs.:)

Ahahaha.

You could say the exact same about Rain. Glancing through their recent nobles, seems mostly small single players, and the odd Sexy village. Never mind the huge amount from REIGN. We haven't had a family tribe to eat ever. 11 of our players have been with us since basically the very start, and the other 6 have been here for months and months. Except for very recently, 75 percent based on internals my hoop.

DeletedUser

Did you mean to say Tribes and not tribe?

Also with your family being 3 times the size of D.M. does that count as you attacking a small tribe?

DeletedUser

Also with your family being 3 times the size of D.M. does that count as you attacking a small tribe?

I would actually rather this point wouldn't be brought up in our defense in future :icon_wink:

As long as they don't try claiming its even, it's perfectly fine to my mind. No point crying that our attackers are too big :icon_rolleyes:

That said, right enough to remind diablo of the fact :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I would just like to point out, right here. Right now. In face of all the messages I have about "Selling D.M out"
(not irish/mauser so much, but I know for a fact the rank and file don't like me)

No. I did not leave because I had a plan with RAIN.
I left because you had a crap tribe sitting above us, who Des wouldn't take out, due to his ego.
Yes. KAOS were D.M's bitches. That's the only reason they survived.
Oh, and when you asked me to try and make an OP for them. D.M completely ignored the claims lists for it.

And no. I didn't tell RAIN to attack you.
Des also only wanted me to talk peace, to stall the attack, and get stuff done.
If I did want RAIN to attack. I would have told them to do it while we didn't have players for Dazman/Silni/Rafterman.

And no. I have not tried to hack the D. Silni account.
Mauser today at 12:56
Author said:
90.194.249.208 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 90.194.249.208 [Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: GB
IP address country: United Kingdom
IP address state: Wolverhampton
IP address city: Wolverhampton
IP address latitude: 52.5833
IP address longitude: -2.1333
ISP of this IP [?]: Sky Broadband
Organization: Sky Broadband
Local time in United Kingdom: 2010-06-26 11:53

D.Silni is not your account. bad boy andy

You DID try giving the account to my RL friend. Remember?
And if you ever looked up MY IP in the past? You'd find it starts in 77 and is located in Willenhall.

Currently. I'm on your side D.M. Quit doubting me.
And no Des. You can not get me banned whenever you fancy it.

DeletedUser

No. I did not leave because I had a plan with RAIN.
I left because you had a crap tribe sitting above us, who Des wouldn't take out, due to his ego.
Yes. KAOS were D.M's bitches. That's the only reason they survived.
Oh, and when you asked me to try and make an OP for them. D.M completely ignored the claims lists for it.

Acktually, true but not true.

We had claims for Kaos a month ago ready to release, but then got wind of rain about to declare. Then with inactives and the like it was postponed.

We always wanted to eat them, and have never used them for anything (except as a recruit pool early on) - that is truth, and I hope most of the forum goers believe me when i say it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

good luck to both sidea

all the best......on DM's side but good luck

DeletedUser

Finally, another war! :icon_twisted:

Time to dust off the spear racks :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i would just like to point out, right here. Right now. In face of all the messages i have about "selling d.m out"
(not irish/mauser so much, but i know for a fact the rank and file don't like me)

no. I did not leave because i had a plan with rain.
I left because you had a crap tribe sitting above us, who des wouldn't take out, due to his ego.
Yes. Kaos were d.m's bitches. That's the only reason they survived.
Oh, and when you asked me to try and make an op for them. D.m completely ignored the claims lists for it.

And no. I didn't tell rain to attack you.
Des also only wanted me to talk peace, to stall the attack, and get stuff done.
If i did want rain to attack. I would have told them to do it while we didn't have players for dazman/silni/rafterman.

And no. I have not tried to hack the d. Silni account.

You did try giving the account to my rl friend. Remember?
And if you ever looked up my ip in the past? You'd find it starts in 77 and is located in willenhall.

Currently. I'm on your side d.m. Quit doubting me.
And no des. You can not get me banned whenever you fancy it.

and also makes a really good acct sitter for ikill also so be nice I KINDA RESPECT THIS GUY

DeletedUser

We are not claiming to have the same amount of nukes as D.M and there for a "fair fight" in that regard. They do however have home field advantage for average support and attack times. It should in theory be a good battle if they get organized due to that fact alone never mind any skill they may also bring to the table. I'm not hear to put down D.M as a tribe or throw anything in their face, I'm just here to fight a war which is why we all play this game in the first place.

We are having some good nuke exchanges right now and these are the current stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAIN F
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: D.M
Players:

Timeframe: 25/06/2010 21:00:00 to 27/06/2010 06:09:49

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 1
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 169,005
Side 2: 9,737
Difference: 159,268

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser90931

Acktually, true but not true.

We had claims for Kaos a month ago ready to release, but then got wind of rain about to declare. Then with inactives and the like it was postponed.

We always wanted to eat them, and have never used them for anything (except as a recruit pool early on) - that is truth, and I hope most of the forum goers believe me when i say it.

I dig it. Why completely eliminate a tribe you could take the best of?

ninjaman05

Actually anyone who says its 3-1 it is not!

Rain F-148,065,482
D.M-50,658,238

Yes Im a smartmouth.

DeletedUser

Plus when we declared D.M was like 54.5, but they had some newb leave them.

I'll assume you are refering to Crux here - who you will notice left our tribe a week before you declared.
No one else has left :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
observant as always annor :icon_rolleyes:
Do i need to present the above statement in picture form with an analogy again for you?

DeletedUser

I'll assume you are refering to Crux here - who you will notice left our tribe a week before you declared.
No one else has left :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:
observant as always annor :icon_rolleyes:
Do i need to present the above statement in picture form with an analogy again for you?

Nah, he left like a day, two at the very most before the actual declaration, not a week, which is why he felt the need to post about not "selling out" D.M yesterday afternoon.

Secondly, my post held to the same tone as ninjaman, so I don't know how any of that even matters since it was just a joke poking fun at the 3:1 vs not quite 3:1 posters.

Lastly, who are you? lol

DeletedUser90931

Annor is correct, cuz him joining solo +1 was highly noted in the Isolation thread. Roughly 2 days.
But yeah, it was said to add to a joke..