chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 390,058
Side 2: 9,737
Difference: 380,321

chart

DeletedUser

Wow nice work

Yeah, its good work, but right now we have a substantial advantage in the fact that we declared first, and were at 100% capacity of offensive power, had nobles in position, etc. So after the first week, once D.M players have had ample time to spread around defense and plan counter attacks, we'll know exactly what this fight is going to look like.

I reckon that D.M is currently sitting on roughly 12 active/semi-active non account sat players, which isn't going to be enough to do anything substantial. I project the disembodiment of D.M within 3 months time.

jaysizzle

I predict earlier if all this inactivity of D.M. is true. i give them 2 months tops. you just cant work with inactive accounts warring such a well organised tribe. and once the inactive accounts go the points loss will demoralise the active D.M players

DeletedUser

So far we have a lot of nuke exchanges...and Annor is right. We are at an advantage but we are expecting a lot from D.M so everything should pick up on their end on the days to come...hopefully.

DeletedUser

I like DM, think they have some talented members, and some good forum personalities, so I hope this war is a good one and I hope there is not too much bitching!

the Rain is coming my friends.....

DeletedUser

...I'd just like to also say. D.M might have had players who didn't do a fat lot before hand, but they were waiting for a war.

Much like some Rain players, and main example, you Annor.

I think D.M's activity will pick up. Especially as Des managed to find owners for the inactive accounts.

DeletedUser

...I'd just like to also say. D.M might have had players who didn't do a fat lot before hand, but they were waiting for a war.

Much like some Rain players, and main example, you Annor.

I think D.M's activity will pick up. Especially as Des managed to find owners for the inactive accounts.

D.M is sitting at 17 players. Minus their bottom two, which are inactive accounts that are being nobled out. That leaves them at 15. Out of the 5 players that haven't done anything, I'm wagering that at least 3 of them are being account sat.

I'm willing to bet that the activity is close to 12 now, since we know that there are accounts being nobled out and inactive accounts that Des is looking for people to play. I could be wrong, it could be that the 5 inactives are just lying in wait, but lol, I highly doubt that. Especially since three accounts went completely inactive on the day the war started.

DeletedUser

If you mean D.Silni. No. He has a player.

That's what I meant by "Des managed to find owners"

There were three accounts which went red, two now have players, and the other one is pretty much gone :)

Anyway. While I was in D.M, I was told "These players are waiting for a war", and I believed it (as much as I believed the same about you, when I asked Bufus about the fact you hadn't nobled anything for about a month).
As I'm not in D.M right now. I have no idea if those players have come back. I personally doubt it, but hopefully they will.

I'm interested though, how do you know they've gone completely inactive on that day, if they have?

DeletedUser

There has been some really good nuke exchanges so far. I am looking forward to DM getting organised and into top gear. Should make for a fun time for all!

max the brave

Some proper action against a Tribe with some decent rep, fun at last

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: RAIN F

Side 2:
Tribes: D.M

Timeframe: 25/06/2010 21:00:00 to 29/06/2010 05:24:15

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 2
Difference: 60

chart

Side 1: 604,812
Side 2: 19,740
Difference: 585,072

chart

DeletedUser

Most of D.M's large players are focusing on KAOS, so we should be golden to keep going for a good long while.

+20 villages a day, easy! Might see it go faster than that once some of the southern players start getting their nobles to the north, right now its only been about 10 players doing most of the nobling, while the other 30 are doing the nuking.

DeletedUser

All i need to say is; Good luck Evilex you're gonna need it.

bye-bye omar(.united.)

But yeah seems our little fake declaration on KAOS finally gave RAIN the balls they need to war a tribe 1/3 their size.

kudos Absentsoul, you just made my day.

This has been bugging me!!!

why would you wait and do a fake dec to get a tribe to declare on you???

sorry this makes no sense and if true is a stupid tactic for a tribe i thought highly of, seeing as there was no stacked frontline!

Irish, please say it aint so??

DeletedUser

This has been bugging me!!!

why would you wait and do a fake dec to get a tribe to declare on you???

sorry this makes no sense and if true is a stupid tactic for a tribe i thought highly of, seeing as there was no stacked frontline!

Irish, please say it aint so??

Lets just say that PR aint des' strong point at times. Leave it at that.

DeletedUser

Picked up a bit today.

Side 1:
Tribes: RAIN BLOOD REIGN
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: D.M
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 89
Side 2: 2
Difference: 87
chart

Side 1: 862,034
Side 2: 19,740
Difference: 842,294
chart

DeletedUser

Bad start for us, but with 54 members (even if not all attacking) I would have expected more given the entanglement of villages where the nobling is taking place.

Oh whelp