RAM - This is our thread

DeletedUser

I never said we are perfect, far from it. We have our weaknesses, but what you accuse us of doing is BS. You brought it to yourself by playing games with RAM-THE-DECIDE.

We don't have time to waste trying to find out what side you are on and when it starts or ends. You were deemed untrustworthy, so we took actions.

I can take criticism, in fact, I'm sure you could find plenty of post of me criticising T-W-C or RAM. You want to laugh at us. Many did laugh at us for a long while, so what? It's just useless noise.

Just add yourself to the long list of RAM haters.

xinryr

RAM is unethical but it's fine to post skype messages you weren't a part of? And breaking an NAP doesn't make you a coward, sorry.

DeletedUser65940

so anybody can take a tribe to 6th? hmmm... just out of curiosity noob how many tribes have you ran and how far did you get running them? im presuming you are a good leader.

Mate, your tribe has what? 38 players, 15 of them are from NTZH (refugees), 6 of them are from TARDIS, some are from GREEN/PLAGUE...

You think you're a master leader? pull your head out of your backside for a minute.
PLAGUE was disbanded by some tool who wanted revenge - you picked up the pieces.
TARDIS accepted defeat from BD, you stole some of their players.
NTZH was defeated by RAM

Most of your tribe is refugees.

All just got lucky. You were in the right place at the right time and theres nothing more to it. get over yourself :icon_rolleyes:

well i dont respect you or your tribe because you cant take criticism, you really do think you are perfect and everything your tribe does is right and you have lots of excuses ready to defend your pathetic actions, im going to fight your perfect tribe until my last village and when your tribe falls, which it will one day im going to be here to laugh in all your faces :lol:

You're pathetic, you are blinding saying utter nonsense - I can tell you're new to PnP and you already have a bad reputation.

T-W-C/RAM has been put in BS situations, like getting gang-banged by 3 tribes at once (one of them allies) on 3 different front. But we won.

I had nothing to do with the NAP stuff, but the way you recruited our war spoils and then showed no respect for us, you guys didn't deserve an NAP.

Tip, dont copy/paste skype chats, they are easy to edit and you make yourself look like a prat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

On a side note im glad to finally be part of the ram fam.

DeletedUser

why are you happy?
If/when RAM and Phoenx will be at war he will have an easy target called Kani.

I advice you send suport and upgrade walls in ur villages old and new no matter how dead is ur target.

DeletedUser

One i was Leisereiter for a period at the end.
Second ive seen your atacks and tried to kill some offence from an account you attacked recently and you had no defence securing ur own villages.
Guess you never herd suporting ur atack villages.
You are food for the wolfs thats all, its just that your time didnt arrived yet.
And i say this not as a bad thing but as a warning.
In theory you need 2/3 of ur villages as defence and over night you should self suport your own frontline/offence village with backlines defence no matter how dead an enemy looks like.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71961

One i was Leisereiter for a period at the end.
Second ive seen your atacks and tried to kill some offence from an account you attacked recently and you had no defence securing ur own villages.
Guess you never herd suporting ur atack villages.
You are food for the wolfs thats all, its just that your time didnt arrived yet.
And i say this not as a bad thing but as a warning.
In theory you need 2/3 of ur villages as defence and over night you should self suport your own frontline/offence village with backlines defence no matter how dead an enemy looks like.

whats the point in supporting villages against fakes?, who are you and whats your OD?

DeletedUser71961

RAM is unethical but it's fine to post skype messages you weren't a part of? And breaking an NAP doesn't make you a coward, sorry.
i dont think its good to post chat logs in here but people post skype logs about me and private mails in here quite often but when i do it its not ok? them chat logs are not fake and clearly show karma knew we had a NAP and broke it making him weak, it also shows that shipley is not very well liked by karma, sugar coat it all you want but his words were "shipley is a dickhead" personally i dont think he is much of a dickhead but he does throw his toys out the pram like a baby when he doesnt get his own way and on reflection we should have waited until RAM started on BD and hit them hard while we had the chance, but when your enemies come posing as friends to deceive you i suppose it can happen to anybody, we are not the first to be betrayed by RAM and im sure we will not be the last, they try to justify it by saying they got gang banged and 1 tribe had diplomacy with them hmmmm..... so then you knew how it felt and now you have stooped to that tribes level making you everything you called them at the time, im sure lots of RAM players complained at the time in here so dont try to silence me now karma is a coward and always will be.

slates9

Or maybe Karma was simply trying to play the good cop bad cop figure, with Shipley playing the bad cop...You don't honestly believe that Karma and Shipley don't get on do you? :lol:

DeletedUser

let him be a dumb @$$ i find this chat very amuseing but jimmy.fitz does really need to shut up.

DeletedUser

i dont think its good to post chat logs in here but people post skype logs about me and private mails in here quite often but when i do it its not ok? them chat logs are not fake and clearly show karma knew we had a NAP and broke it making him weak, it also shows that shipley is not very well liked by karma, sugar coat it all you want but his words were "shipley is a dickhead" personally i dont think he is much of a dickhead but he does throw his toys out the pram like a baby when he doesnt get his own way and on reflection we should have waited until RAM started on BD and hit them hard while we had the chance, but when your enemies come posing as friends to deceive you i suppose it can happen to anybody, we are not the first to be betrayed by RAM and im sure we will not be the last, they try to justify it by saying they got gang banged and 1 tribe had diplomacy with them hmmmm..... so then you knew how it felt and now you have stooped to that tribes level making you everything you called them at the time, im sure lots of RAM players complained at the time in here so dont try to silence me now karma is a coward and always will be.

wow. of all the games i've played online you are the most stupid idiot i've met. Your going to get your A$$ wooped soon if you don't shut the heck up.

xinryr

Finally :3

So where are these quoted mails? And I don't just expect mails, I expect them to have posted mails they weren't actually a part of. That's the deceitful thing if we're going to bring [what is widely viewed as] ethics into a war game. Posting mails you were directly a part in is nothing.

For the third time, breaking a deal can make you many things, but weak and cowardly aren't on that list. If anything it makes you stronger because you're prepared to take on the consequences of losing a friendly tribe and creating a belligerent one. So sorry, I know the connotations for weak and cowardly are wonderfully demeaning but they're the wrong words and make you look desperate.

I haven't talked to them in a while, but I wouldn't be suprised if that whole thing with karmax and cshipley was a ploy. Even if they don't like each other they have the sense to pretend to because they're stuck together, they wouldn't vent to you.

KarmaX

HMMMM what about this then karma?

[SPOIL]Quote:
[18/04/2010 03:36:26] Karma X: well u denoted RAM
[18/04/2010 03:36:30] Karma X: u could just post cshipley
[18/04/2010 03:36:33] Karma X: instead of RAM
[18/04/2010 03:36:40] Dairyboy™: I'll change it then :p
[18/04/2010 03:36:42] Karma X: I'm running the tribe
[18/04/2010 03:36:43] Karma X: he isn't
[18/04/2010 03:36:50] Dairyboy™: It's Chipley giving us grief
[18/04/2010 03:36:57] Karma X: well i too have few complaints about u
[18/04/2010 03:36:59] Karma X: though
[18/04/2010 03:36:59] Karma X: :p
[18/04/2010 03:37:07] Karma X: u were recruiting some war spoils
[18/04/2010 03:37:10] Dairyboy™: :D
[18/04/2010 03:37:17] Dairyboy™: But Shipley is being a dick about it
[18/04/2010 03:37:26] Dairyboy™: telling us we have 30 seconds to boot people out
[18/04/2010 03:37:30] Dairyboy™: no questions asked
[18/04/2010 03:37:41] Dairyboy™: or NAP cancelled
[18/04/2010 03:38:01] Dairyboy™: so we weren't going to boot people out within 30 seconds, so it was goodbye NAP
[18/04/2010 03:38:20] Dairyboy™: Thanks to him :|
[18/04/2010 03:40:40] Karma X: ya
[18/04/2010 03:40:44] Karma X: cshipley is a dickhead
[18/04/2010 03:40:58] Karma X: don't mind him
[18/04/2010 03:41:04] Karma X: Its I who eventually do all the dealings
[18/04/2010 03:41:22] Karma X: well I sure was angry about u guys recruiting war spoils
[18/04/2010 03:41:26] Karma X: but there is nice way to tell about it
[18/04/2010 03:41:31] Karma X: rather than threatening to a friendly tribe
[18/04/2010 03:41:53] Karma X: same thing happened with one of our members
[18/04/2010 03:41:55] Karma X: cincy
[18/04/2010 03:42:03] Karma X: he threatened him to come back in tribe or get nobled
[18/04/2010 03:42:10] Dairyboy™: it's no good getting peoples backs up like that
[18/04/2010 03:42:13] Karma X: he's just a dickhead
[18/04/2010 03:42:28] Karma X: the terms and conditions were between u and me
[18/04/2010 03:42:39] Karma X: so nvm him and we will do our dealings
[18/04/2010 03:42:43] Karma X: as I control all the members
[18/04/2010 03:42:45] Karma X: and where to attack
[18/04/2010 03:43:08] Dairyboy™: Ok, that sounds more like it
[18/04/2010 03:43:12] Karma X: try to cut down ur recruitment to quality though
[18/04/2010 03:43:24] Karma X: fight some1 but if they are good then recruit them
[18/04/2010 03:43:34] Dairyboy™: when we aren't told that we have 30 seconds to boot people out, we may get some borders sorted :p
[18/04/2010 03:43:38] Karma X: don't go like mass recruitment.. coz i had been spying in NTZH and PUFF for a long time
[18/04/2010 03:43:40] Karma X: all of them are noobs mostly
Dairyboy™
[/SPOIL]

Well, I'm gone for a while and this forums starts to get more interesting. Well, you yourself have a good look at it. This is very diplomatic. Cshipley tries hard way and I try soft way. We have understandings even if we curse at each other. But, read it carefully and understand the situation instead of jumping on conclusions because you yourself have posted this in my favor in following points:

1. You proved that cshipley hated ~B~ and he had even threatened your tribe.
2. You proved that KarmaX supported ~B~ and calmly stirred the threaten process to calm down diplomatically.
3. You proved that KarmaX cared for ~B~ and he even have given suggestions to Dairyboy regardless of refugees taken, still had friendship in heart.
4. You proved that you betrayed KarmaX's friendship and cooked things behind your backs even without ~B~ knowing. I've got several mails from ~B~ who still thought me as friends and didn't know that the leaders were cooking behind their backs. This is why your members are too pissed and wants to leave your tribe and are requesting to join DRIFT or RAM.
5. You proved that we even shared nobling claims in your past post, even though we didn't have official NAP, I did it to prevent cross fires and any reason for RAM members to be pissed at ~B~ members and create conflict.
6. You proved that RAM didn't have any official NAP but a personal relationship i.e. KarmaX's relationship with ~B~ i.e. even though cshipley handles diplomacy, I direct the ops so without attack orders its indirectly was a personal NAP and not an official.

All the points leads to your tribe's bad policy. You could have played your cards well. You just seem to have chosen wrong decisions and just proved how dirty your tribe is. I can't stop laughing as you brought this topic out yourself as I didn't wanted to humiliate old friends (X-frens). Its like that saying "Hitting your own legs with your own axes!" . :icon_twisted:

Last edited: