RAM want some Chicken! - Too bad

• Thread starter DeletedUser71844
  • Start date

DeletedUser

My tribe is VLR. Out of respect for my former tribe I don't wish to drag the dirty laundry here. But all I will say is, I never left the tribe by choice and hence didn't turn my back on them but my previous post pretty much covers what happened in this instance too.

If my account ends up like yours, it would only further prove my point about RAM lacking the foresight to see the long term implications of a short term solution.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You are not RAM and you always sucked up to Karmax anyway so why should I care about what you think. :icon_wink:

Your tribe is losing badly because of poor leadership decisions. I think all RAM is starting to realize it. Was my exit perfect? No, but I don't regret anything since I sincerely believed we needed to change direction to really have a shot at doing anything worthwhile in the remaining world history. It is what it is and it happened the way it happened, but reality remains the same in the end.

DeletedUser

You are not RAM and you always sucked up to Karmax anyway so why should I care about what you think. :icon_wink:

He is RAM noob, you obviously have no idea about who plays what account in RAM :lol: So much of your friends in RAM...

It isn't like you didn't suck upto karma lol.

DeletedUser

I know he is in RAM.. It's writtent in his signature. The opinion of a RAM player is not the opinion of the tribe. Do you want me to draw it to you?

There are always a very silent majority in every tribe when things are not going well. I may have hurt many people feelings when I left, but I felt disrecpected in regards to many events that occurred back then and I always enjoy a good powerful, nasty statement. When you make something, it's better when it leaves scars.

It's still a heavy bleeding wound it seems.

Michael Wittman

nah we'll be alright, long long long long long way to go :) and ships account wont go the way of yours cause he isn't an idiot.

noob you left your tribe for an enemy tribe. nothing respectable about that but you can go on all you like

DeletedUser

Your tribe is losing badly because of poor leadership decisions. I think all RAM is starting to realize it. Was my exit perfect? No, but I don't regret anything since I sincerely believed we needed to change direction to really have a shot at doing anything worthwhile in the remaining world history. It is what it is and it happened the way it happened, but reality remains the same in the end.

You see RAM as a word. I see it as a group of people of which I am included. Hence my point in that you didn't display this caring attitude at which you claimed. Perhaps we will have to just agree to disagree on that point.

As for the first part, care to explain how I 'sucked up'?

If you have specific instances in mind where you felt I did behave this way then I'd love to hear them. Otherwise I will just take it as a amusing attempt to belittle me here on pnp :icon_wink: OR that you genuinely think that sending nukes, supports, taking sits and maybe the good old conversation here and there is "sucking up"...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You see RAM as a word. I see it as a group of people of which I am included. Hence my point in that you didn't display this caring attitude at which you claimed. Perhaps we will have to just agree to disagree on that point.

As for the first part, care to explain how I 'sucked up'?

If you have specific instances in mind where you felt I did behave this way then I'd love to hear them. Otherwise I will just take it as a amusing attempt to belittle me here on pnp :icon_wink: OR that you genuinely think that sending nukes, supports, taking sits and maybe the good old conversation here and there is "sucking up"...

Your a PMP guy... I think that says it all. I don't need no explanation at all but your loyalty has always been to Karmax and not to RAM.

RAM is just a word or a tag. RAM was a combination of tribes to face a serious threat at the time. PMP was being beaten by T-W-C, so it was fairly weak and since it overtook RAM, RAM is now fairly weak. :lol:

Quite simple don't you think? There were very few players (5-6 max) that were good in PMP and most are still doing good in RAM (Vult, Killer Diller, Mberns, Karmax and few others were good), but the rest was weak.

You will not always be saved by someone.... :icon_wink:

Michael Wittman

Wehee look at me, I left my tribe and joined the enemy. Ram is united, no one talks about their old tribes now that you and the others are gone. It is fun to watch you talk as if your anything but a traitor though :) your inability to forget that T33ch came from another tribe is what made you unwelcome. How many in BH family have been there from the beginning? Not you

Traitors are scum and you can talk till you are blue in the face and not change peoples opinion on that. Glad your on the other side because winning with disloyal opportunists wouldn't be a victory for me. I love the bond we have in ram and having people like you would make it impossible to have. Your whole existence her rings empty because unlike most, your bond is to yourself

Now get back here and talk some more talk out of that traitor mouth

DeletedUser

T33chr was in k87 with PMP. I remember that. Unless he switched account again and again which is happening all the time in RAM it seems...

You probably prefer to win by cheating anyway. :icon_wink:

My traitor mouth is going very well. :lol:

DeletedUser

T33chr was in k87 with PMP. I remember that. Unless he switched account again and again which is happening all the time in RAM it seems...

Pot meet kettle...

Your a PMP guy... I think that says it all. I don't need no explanation at all but your loyalty has always been to Karmax and not to RAM.

RAM is just a word or a tag. RAM was a combination of tribes to face a serious threat at the time. PMP was being beaten by T-W-C, so it was fairly weak and since it overtook RAM, RAM is now fairly weak. :lol:

Quite simple don't you think? There were very few players (5-6 max) that were good in PMP and most are still doing good in RAM (Vult, Killer Diller, Mberns, Karmax and few others were good), but the rest was weak.

You will not always be saved by someone.... :icon_wink:

Point 1: Funny you seem to think you have some sort of knowledge of the term 'loyalty' when clearly your actions have showed the opposite.

Point b: KarmaX is gone yet I am still here in RAM...

Point iv: You still did not show me any instances where I 'sucked up' to KarmaX. You just tried to deflect to a different topic about loyalty. So just an empty flame on pnp that made you feel good about yourself... whatever floats ur boat...

Point 3: You are correct about the skill of those players and yes they are all much better than me.

Point c: I try my best to handle my own account... Seems to be OK so far... (Apart from when I quit for a few months and the idiot that replaced me got the account banned and removed all frontline support....) I am sure there will be players who get behind me if I need the support. Just as I do them when they ask for it.

DeletedUser

I don't even bother checking... I know you were my neighbor in k87 so whatever what tribe it was from, it's was Karmax land and you are not from T-W-C.

Michael Wittman

BH can trust noobaxes because.... He has no where else to go.

Michael Wittman

well i kind of group you and BH together since you serve their purposes and they serve yours. of course the enemy likes to take an opposing fighter into their tribe. much easier that way. its kind of funny cause you guys cant really say anything because you yourselves would have no kind words for traitors in your ranks.

nice to see you again paj, i really enjoyed a month and a half off. did wonders for perspective. this world is a very long way from over and it looks to be a mighty fun fight. lol i thought what the hell when i saw pajuno on my log ins but my mind was eased when i saw ravens notes in my notebook :) thanks for helping buddy :)

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well i kind of group you and BH together since you serve their purposes and they serve yours. of course the enemy likes to take an opposing fighter into their tribe. much easier that way. its kind of funny cause you guys cant really say anything because you yourselves would have no kind words for traitors in your ranks.

I have never recruited from my enemy, unless you count fraser. :D

That MO seems to have been Ram's specialty, no?? TWC/PMP merge ring any bells?

nice to see you again paj, i really enjoyed a month and a half off. did wonders for perspective. this world is a very long way from over and it looks to be a mighty fun fight. lol i thought what the hell when i saw pajuno on my log ins but my mind was eased when i saw ravens notes in my notebook :) thanks for helping buddy :)

Ya ya. Wonder how much help he actually gave tho... Considering how little he has been online. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yet another post about me, the obsession grows.

Oh and I braced last time, and the time before and the time before that, and the time before that.. but nothing happened.

DeletedUser79042

Yet another post about me

+

brace shrimps et al

=

a. Chsipley is part of the shrimp population
b. Chsipley is part of the et al population
c. Both of the above
d. None of the above/who cares - he just fooled the "girls in BH" by leaving RAM

I go "d" on this, as a,b,c will probably get him whinning to the mods once again :lol:

Oh and I braced last time, and the time before and the time before that, and the time before that.. but nothing happened.

I see that you DO take my warnings seriously though :) Good! Keep it up!

(and brace once more :lol:)

robot out (I almost forgot that :icon_idea: )

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yet another post about me, the obsession grows.

I see you went back to Mother Ram with your tail between your legs...

Kudos!! we all knew it was a scam run for shipley's* purposes...

* = whatever is your chosen nick for shipley. We all know he cried to the mods, maybe he should get his name changed like Smcnally did once before...