Rate A Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser

87524d3b25b8a2e4b5bb36d8abb72cd5.png

I only know 1 Tribe. It Is PD. Hence the conundrum.

Do not mind me if I place the existing curriculum/
format to the side and do it how I see fit.

As I am in PD, I can tell you. Its a fun ride.
My Abs are rock hard from Laughter and we also have our own cinema room and arts and craft corner.

thanks to Tables I can introduce Tic-Tac-Toe and connect 4.

Tight group of go getters that are able to laugh at anything, whist sporting a shiny new personality disorder.
We go shopping for Disorders on the weekend, the real mind job types.

​Positions : On the Map in k55 its kick ass.
Leadership : Gets my sense of humour, my tribe mates love it.

Score : 68/69 and I'll owe you one.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hmm can someone give me a legit rating on VVV?

at quick look through

Tag: VVV Rank: 10 Score: 7/10

Members/Recruitment: 6/10

alot of members have come and gone from your ranks, seems to be on a regular basis of 3-4 days, some of the original members are amoungst those that left so unsure if this is due to an early war or planning, a few familiar names

looks like the tribes in an alright location with a few options available, a few members wont be able to help out much though due to distance, might come down to your diplomacy with the surrounding area to whether or not the tribe survives long term

Leadership: 7/10

ill give a standard 7 for your leadership [considering i dont have a clue who they are]
but most likely will have there ups and downs like all tribes

ODA/ODD: 8/10

ODA is keeping up with the top tribes, ODD is pretty decent [assuming from your early war]
so your members know how to attack and defend

Growth: 9/10

you seem to be steadily growing with a few self inflicted hiccups along the way
but still pretty consistant

ill give you a generous 5, just because i dont know your tribe personally, doesnt mean you dont have a rep with others

Wars: 5/10

it looks like you went to war a little early but ill also assume that your winning the fight or at the very least holding them off [unsure due to your frequent member changes]

whether this has impacted your tribe as a whole is yet to be seen

DeletedUser

Thankyou moon.

The members leaving and joining was a simply case of inactives being replaced with actives. I was one of the replacements.

At first I was in WOW. I left due to poor and absent leadership. Alot of players followed. We formed our own tribe of active members. VVV took notice and sent us an invite after talking it out. Once I was in VVV I attacked gundal out of anger and a little self preservation. I cleared his nuke and all support in his village. When he saw the report he rage quit and disbanned WOW. VVV didnt lose many troops in the war due to lack of guidance in WOW.

As for the leadership...I've been in quite a few tribes since I started this game and quite frankly, I like what I see. Very active. Expects all members to be involved in ops and if not they get the boot...another reason for the amount of players that have left and been replaced.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thankyou moon.

The members leaving and joining was a simply case of inactives being replaced with actives. I was one of the replacements.

At first I was in WOW. I left due to poor and absent leadership. Alot of players followed. We formed our own tribe of active members. VVV took notice and sent us an invite after talking it out. Once I was in VVV I attacked gundal out of anger and a little self preservation. I cleared his nuke and all support in his village. When he saw the report he rage quit and disbanned WOW. VVV didnt lose many troops in the war due to lack of guidance in WOW.

As for the leadership...I've been in quite a few tribes since I started this game and quite frankly, I like what I see. Very active. Expects all members to be involved in ops and if not they get the boot...another reason for the amount of players that have left and been replaced.

your welcome and sounds like you guys have a plan
wish you all the best with it :)

DeletedUser

hmmm.... someone has been deleting post....

That's dirty TW Politics for yeah...

if it happens here, it will happen in the Real World...

so... whose going to be your vote? Trump(PD), Rubio(WET) or Hillary(Smurfs)? or ProGamer2010(Michael Scofield Burrows)

Deleted User - 4669627

what does brad have to say to recent accusations that he recruits undocumented mexicans?

DeletedUser

what does brad have to say to recent accusations that he recruits undocumented mexicans?
This is what i say about that statement
giphy.gif

What brad may say
images

or this
[video=youtube;ixlMJE2rpNQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixlMJE2rpNQ[/video]