Rate A Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser99565

hmmm.... someone has been deleting post....

That's dirty TW Politics for yeah...

if it happens here, it will happen in the Real World...

so... whose going to be your vote? Trump(PD), Rubio(WET) or Hillary(Smurfs)? or ProGamer2010(Michael Scofield Burrows)

#FeelTheBern

also brad had an illegal Mexican coplayer on w80 so it doesn't surprise me he recruits one.

Deleted User - 4669627

the truth comes out!

[8:55:02 PM] ProGamer2010: Just stop Shahyd, punishpent is due to the guilty. The Truth will stay and the lies will be lifted in due time...

DeletedUser

Who are you?

like seriously

Me when a certain someone agreed to go play me
https://media.giphy.com/media/q6QHDGE3X4EWA/giphy.gif
giphy.gif

seriously, can't you recognize KARMA when it's at your front door!? o_O

Deleted User - 4669627

TAG: MORS
SCORE: sMExy!

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT:

i am not MORS, but i put the ME in sMExy! if i did play w86, this would be a very attractive tribe. i know a handful of the accounts and have respect for all, for me this is the important this in a tribe.

Tribe Changes:88

clearly, they take their recruitment seriously.

according to another thread, they seem surrounded by food

LEADERSHIP:

idk who leads

ODA/ODD:

OD Rank:1.(1,305,879 score)
OD Attack Rank:1.(1,053,188 score)
OD Defense Rank:8.(252,691 score)

GROWTH:

affd550aed93f702ba89490d7e4e7504.png

WARS:

not yet relevant

they have avoided the focus PD self generated and Free! cannot seem to Free! themselves of, not sure i've seen 1 negative comment directed towards them, and even brandonrulz paid them a rare compliment (or what passes for a brandonrulz compliment in most instances)

[video=youtube;3gOHvDP_vCs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOHvDP_vCs[/video]

DeletedUser117860

Why hasn't anyone rated Free!
They are clearly the Dominant tribe in k45 and ranked 5th in the world with only 34 members

DeletedUser

The tribe that has disbanded reformed and what not im pretty sure we would have to do a rating every 2 days with the amount of name changes and crap

Deleted User - 4669627

thank you all for the positive response to the MORS review, though really i pretty much let the stats speak for themselves
regarding Free!, clearly i can be much more articulate, the trick is to say what needs said without it being tldr
i am also going to ignore the format for this one, so if you want to know what i think, you will have to read it

this is the map the scientist posted to his first thread, February 15th

[spoil]
003.png
[/spoil]
clearly a lot has happened since, but back then we were all admiring their spread, prompting this reply from the scientist

It was kind of weird how it worked out, not really a premade tribe just a couple guys in the tribe who played to join together and good recruitment ended up in a pretty good spread.

yesterday, i decided to actually look at the early tribe changes
:icon_idea:

[spoil]
51a8f8bf6641efff2bc281dd709a5c4c.png
[/spoil]
MORS stats spoke for themselves, but these stats tell a story in what is NOT there

WatercolourJoined04th February 2016 - 20:08224
The Brick WallJoined06th February 2016 - 21:03382
Chuck NorrisJoined10th February 2016 - 12:04643
not only were they not a premade, the tribe apparently started with no plan at all cuz the people who made plans for the tribe were not even in the tribe

Ceiling Destroyer Feb 18, 20:47
What happened to SHHHHHHHH

The Brick Wall Feb 18, 20:49
The ex duke (who was inactive before) returned. By then he was cleared by another tribe and we kept farming him and wanted to noble him. He just logged in, disbanded the tribe and logged off again

Ceiling Destroyer Feb 18, 20:50
A bit surprising that King Matt II got cleared and farmed that easily

The Brick Wall Feb 18, 20:51
Like i said he wasnt active. We worked well as a team then he just disappeared. I really liked him from the old days.

it seems maybe CD was wondering what i am now wondering, who cleared watercolour?

[spoil]
dfd598f13bdbe9c5da8d1137da6c66b5.png

when was this period of inactivity? who ended up nobling watercolour?

2016-02-18SpartanRuleShhhh!560.+1,848=1+7,914+7,894=20
2016-02-17SpartanRuleShhhh!568.+1,660=1+7,571+7,551=20
2016-02-16SpartanRuleShhhh!591.+1,464=1=4,410=4,390=20

he picked up some oda same day watercolour was cleared (notice also how much smaller he was)
TBW did also

2016-02-18The Brick WallShhhh!38.+4,909=2+8,250+8,250-
2016-02-17The Brick WallShhhh!29.+4,673+2+7,797+7,797-
2016-02-16The Brick WallShhhh!45.+3,488=1+3,542+3,542-
[/spoil]
a coup perhaps? regardless, the tribe was disbanded and TBW started the new tribe, inviting everybody, though there had apparently been talks of new leadership already and that not everybody was going to get an invite to the new tribe
dan supposedly left the world and the tribe declared war on the tribe TBW had agreed to merge his mates into
other than the ethics involved in their target choice, it was a brilliant move tbh
it was a war they expected to win with no problem, allowed the undesirables to be weeded out by natural selection rather than new leadership kicking loyal players with friends in the tribe, it would unite them as a tribe and give them something to be proud of with some positive PnP in the forums

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Free!
Side 2:
Tribes: -SC-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 5
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,059
Side 2: 15,755
Difference: 9,304

chart

[/spoil]
dan immediately returned to the account, which apparently had the duke privs at the time, scientist was not yet duke or the situation with ExTribute might have been resolved
in fact, i thought scientist was duke and encouraged ExTribute to work it out with him and not quit, even though it meant losing my story
despite what has been said and implied of me, i have too much integrity to be a reporter

but anyway, it was yet another blow to the tribe, losing a mate who with no co-player, very little pp, and a single village, outfarmed everybody in w86 except teh ninja (iirc) when he had like half a dozen villages
somebody who sat accounts, somebody i have seen be very agreeable with a great many people, in fact in have seen him in 2 group chats and the only person he has issues with is brandonrulz :lol:

anyway, it was never about the tribe, it was about 1 player on TBW and 2 on CD, 3 traitors by their own admission
regrettably, Free! now seems to have all 3 :icon_rolleyes:
recruiting CD even after the plot against ExTribute was revealed was a shocking move, but this is getting tldr

a lot has changed since that map was posted
no w86 tribe of notoriety has survived such upheaval, let alone on a constant basis
yet they remain in the top 5, dominating their k, with less members than any top 25 tribe
they are not even a premade, they are the underdog
i have no doubt the tribe is full of good players and mates, but it seems shockingly bad ethical decisions by the top tier will haunt their reputation

ExTribute wished nothing but the best for Free!
me, i would love to be able to root for the underdog
we both hope you mates in Free! end up with the tribe you deserve

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey i Extribute and i get on great and why am i mentioned in everything about any tribe cant you people just leave me outta this

darkwill205

hey i Extribute and i get on great and why am i mentioned in everything about any tribe cant you people just leave me outta this

I do not see why i needed to be included in the tribe review...

And brandon i know you secretly admire me,

Deleted User - 4669627

I do not see why i needed to be included in the tribe review...
i could try to review them with no mention of WC, TBW, TS or CD, but that wouldn't work would it?

as i said, Free! was a tribe with no plan, now a plan is being applied to them
btw...

[h=3]Tribalwars Player Profile: Chuck Norris (tribe changes)[/h]
Old tribeNew tribeDate/TimePoints
NoneFree!07th February 2016 - 22:12:42300
Free!Shhhh@09th February 2016 - 11:03:54533
Shhhh@Shhhh!10th February 2016 - 12:04:10643
Shhhh!None18th February 2016 - 19:03:414,214
NoneFree!20th February 2016 - 01:06:474,309
when TS began, he was solo in a tribe he called Free!
apparently TS is finally forming the tribe he envisions and wants, maybe it is the tribe Free! wants to be, clearly it is CD's choice
the question that seems to be (and should be imo and yours) before Free! as they determine who they want to be is what role will ethics play in who they become and are?
ethics are often not as relevant as they should be in a tribe, points and skills for example get much more focus

I would rather 15 players who have moderate skills who I can teach
Over one skilled player who no one gets along with.
i agree with that quote btw, just not its context, the people it was applied to
skill can be taught np, the story of a newb becoming a pro in their first world is a dime a dozen
ethics requires much greater focus and effort to cultivate

DeletedUser

Since World is starting to get going a bit, I thought I'd rate the top 10 according to my opinion not facts.

Tag: PD
ODA: 2,86 Mil 3rd
ODD: 869.874 7th
Conquers: 292 (+279-13)

Tribe Changes: 172

Despite the endless trolling, rubbish war declarations for conflicts that can hardly be considered a war and the fact the tribe seems predominately made up of 14 year old children. They are still Rank 1 and haven't imploded as I anticipated so credit has to go to them for that. They are now facing their first kind of test in T-C-O and Fade? if I'm correct but the gang-banging with WET sort of rules that out as a test as well. Surprisingly their ODA is lower then WET and MORS despite a gulf of about 300k between them and the rest in points. Overall though, from the outside they seem to know what they have been doing so far, and it will be interesting to see how they fare in a major conflict.

Tag: MORS
ODA: 3,25 Mil. 1st
ODD: 671.899 12th
Conquers: 256 (+253-3)
Tribe Changes: 98

As they are my tribe be warned there may be personal bias even if I try to be impartial. Like PD and the rest of the top tribes MORS have yet to engage in a major war, early on they faced a gang-bang of pretty much the entire K but I still don't consider that a war even if it is still ongoing against HTS and friends. They lead in ODA which is probably not all too surprising considering the amount of people they are attacking. What is perhaps more surprising is that the ODD is quite a bit less showing the inability of the smaller tribes in the K to contend with MORS. Another factor to note, is the significantly small amount of tribe changes compared to the other top tribes suggesting a more stable tribe. MORS also lack any real presence in the top 10 players which is unusual for such a high ranked tribe.

Tag: WET
ODA: 2,96 Mil. 2nd
ODD: 619.446 14th
Conquers: 251 (+243-8)
Tribe Changes: 158

Wet currently sit 3rd and were recently overtaken by MORS but I expect those two to be similar in size for a while. Looking from the conquers I'm not actually sure who they have been fighting, I assume it is most of the K similar to MORS. Of course now it will most likely be T-C-O. It will be interesting to see the direction the tribe takes after the conflict with T-C-O assuming they win as they would have to move north into MORS territory or east into PD territory. Strong ODA suggests they are as aggressive as MORS.

Tag: FAUX
ODA: 2,19 Mil 4th
ODD: 953.555 5th
Conquers: 170 (+151-19)
Tribe Changes: 110

There is another gap between 3rd and 4th as Faux are a bit lower down in terms of size, with a couple less members as well. They are the dominant tribe in K45 and look fairly solid though, with ODA reflecting their size. They also have Rob which really makes rating them difficult, I'm torn between a 0 and a 10.

Bored now so going to do the rest in a quick fashion.

5. VVV - Standard ODA, low ODD, They have a core so +1

6. Smurfs - same as above in terms of OD, look to be growing well.

7. T-C-O - Bit less ODA, and still low ODD which is a bit odd since I thought they were fighting PD and WET. Hope they put up a fight.

8. HTS - Kudos that they are still in the top 10 despite the punishment we've inflicted on them. Very high ODD, Interesting to see if they can hold on.

9. -SC- - High ODA and ODD, Faux and Mors seem to have taken a couple of them.

10. Fade - Lower member count, OD reflects that, Don't seem to be doing too well against PD currently.

DeletedUser

TAG: FAUX RANK: 4 SCORE: 2,902,470

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 6/10

A group that has a lot of potential and skill with room to add, but has a lot of issues internally with a lot of players not stepping up and the tribe's count dropping from either solo players (those without co-players losing) or the lack of confidence from the amount of tribe changes (especially leadership). Recruiting is a bit on the low end as they could easily boost their rank and close that 1 million point gap from 3rd place to 4th place with a simple merge, few big recruits, or expanding more in new areas. But that all depends on how much Tribal Hugs or inactivity that group has within itself and if they are willing to step up with the big leagues given the potential they have.

The reason this group is middle of the road and not higher or lower has a few reasons. Their location in the Northeast part of the map has allowed them to avoid the tribal hugs from WET and PD. They also do not have any legit wars to worry about (maybe -SC- or MORS if either push Southeast and GIRLS if they push into their back lines). All of that combined would cause a massive melt down so more than likely they have a couple diplomacy options in place (hence why they are still there).

Also, the tribe has an ok spread with some players way too far out West and an extremely tight core and no growth East. They have done decent in closing that gap from East to West. Their biggest reason for such a low rating is because of their rim growth. The tribe has had difficulty pushing anywhere but West. They have GIRLS (a very solid group) blocking their rim and could cause huge problems on their back line. Then if you move South they are on the Northeast rim of PD. A tribe that uses very good teamwork and has taken a village from Faux within the last few days. The tribe also has about 7-9 players who are still trapped in their core and are not growing that much. The tribe's total points could be much higher if they actually nobled new areas and created a nice spread. The lack of nobling East could be in fear of GIRLS, but it is obviously slowing growth.

-SC- and Faux have exchanged over 30 villages combined over the last week and I expect a lot of troops to be lost. A couple tribes like NWO and War Z (recently merged with RISE) could pose more of a problem than not. The reason being is because both of those tribes have a lot of turtles and rebuilding offense to eliminate a tribe that is almost all turtles takes time. Something that will definitely slow their growth West but something they should still over come if they avoid multiple wars.

LEADERSHIP: 2/10

This is easily the weakest part of Faux. Of course the amount of leadership changes and tribe name changes have lost the full commitment of players. But the instability since the most recent change is still a problem. The leader they put in charge doesn't have much of a background but hasn't shown anything that he is a real ball player. Maybe it's internal issues and not himself, maybe it's inexperience, maybe it's a bit of everything. But I am sure deep down inside there is someone "secretly" running the tribe and making the calls and he is just in charge for the title.

I cannot say that this group won't snap out of it or will snap out of it, but they have a lot of things that need fixed if they even want to catch up. They are two million points behind first place and have been slowly losing pace with the top three tribes.

ODA/ODD: 8/10

This is one of the stronger areas for Faux as you can see by the stats posted below. They have a 3:1 ODA/ODD and I am sure their size has played a big factor in not having a higher ODD, but at least they have made up for it with their ODA. They are currently sitting at 1.5 million ODA behind MORS which indicates one of two things. They are not attacking as much as they should be (a lot of turtles still sitting there), or they are not growing as much as they could be. MORS has an amazing spread but hasn't really dealt with any real threats Northwest as Faux has Northeast, but still MORS has covered more ground and is still only 1.5 million ODA ahead of Faux. With HTS I am sure majority of their tight core is turtles and that could shoot MORS up in ODA even more. -SC- and GIRLS will most definitely be some ODA, but also could take a huge hit with ODD as well. Not to forget if they get hit from PD in the South that could really hurt them.

TribeMembersRankScoreAttack rankAttack scoreDefense rankDefense score
WET49116,177,248110,275,32515,901,923
PD50213,342,99229,084,64734,258,345
MORS5039,617,20437,554,35192,062,853
T-C-O4948,426,39283,052,79825,373,594
Faux4158,339,59946,140,58262,199,017

GROWTH: 3/10

I kind of touched up on this already, but their growth for their size is not so pleasing or outstanding. In all fairness they haven't played tribal hugs and haven't kept a max of 50 members as they haven't had a full house for a long time. Maybe that is a sign of a future merge or maybe it's just clearing dead weight and keeping the players they have. Otherwise if you look at their growth based on the map they have a lot of area in a 360 degree circle to grow. The fact they haven't been pushing East is mind boggling, but my guess as to why is as good as yours. Maybe they are focused more West, North, and South, or maybe their turtle players in their core are scared to move out into open space out east. Either way their growth is starting to fall behind if they want to be top contenders.

WARS: 6/10

I am giving them a 6/10 because they have so far done an ok job at avoiding war with everyone around them. We all know they had their early war with -SC- that really hurt both tribe's growth and the war seems to have never truly ended (even after offering peace and not having another official war at this time). I expect a lot of losses between these two as they exchange blows and Sadassa tries to prove they are the real players of K45. They took some villages from the northern Faux players but haven't done anything further to them in the last few weeks which makes me only wonder if they are planning to hit them again soon. With MORS pushing towards the northern part of the map and rim, it could really be a chaotic area. Not to forget ORC is another tribe that isn't huge but is someone to not over look. I can't say I expect the northern players from Faux to make it out, but I am sure they will give a decent fight.

The other area of war for Faux is the West. If you look at tribes like NWO and War z, it could be a major problem for them as their leader is located out there as well. If you chop off the head of the snake Faux could easily crash to the ground and make K45 more interesting. It's only a matter of time before K45 turns into chaos.

The tribe clearly has some big time players like Chuck Norris and Ceiling Destroyer. Some very well known and talented players who are obviously key parts of the tribe's success. The Scientist's reputation is very well known as he even conducted an extremely well done interview and press release with Brad (PD's leader).

The reason this isn't 10/10 is because no one really knows the reputation that their leadership has yet. I am sure there are many who do know, but it hasn't made its way to the externals and has been very quiet. Is their reputation something to be weary of or are they mysterious like MORS (ok not that werid), but until we truly know the reputation of their higher ups we will have to stick to the better known names.

OVERALL RATING: 37/70

This is easily a very interesting group to watch. They have a lot of pros and cons but seem like a tribe that could contend for the title or could fall in a matter of days. The tribe has had its longest run at leadership since world's start, but we will see if he and the tribe can handle the real pressure. Feel free to leave a comment about anything that I left out. I will try to do another tribe fairly soon as I waited some time for the world to develop before doing this.

DeletedUser

Warning: Wall of text because apparently people need to make alternate accounts to make assumptions without actually paying attention. I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can.

I will address each point that I personally feel you haven't properly acknowledged and paid attention to, since there's plenty in the post that you haven't really paid attention to.

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 6/10

A group that has a lot of potential and skill with room to add, but has a lot of issues internally with a lot of players not stepping up and the tribe's count dropping from either solo players (those without co-players losing) or the lack of confidence from the amount of tribe changes (especially leadership). Recruiting is a bit on the low end as they could easily boost their rank and close that 1 million point gap from 3rd place to 4th place with a simple merge, few big recruits, or expanding more in new areas. But that all depends on how much Tribal Hugs or inactivity that group has within itself and if they are willing to step up with the big leagues given the potential they have.

Mass recruitment, in the terms you've put it, is something that's always considered. With the current siutation with K46, turning to recruit others from tribes is a bit of a no-go. You have -SC- (Storm Cloaks) allying with everything that has a heartbeat, to declare on Faux. Just today they allied with that massive family tribe "War Z" to make a move from the core, out west. You then have other tribes convincing smaller tribes to attack Faux, not realizing said smaller tribes are actually turtling idiots who noble barbs. These tribes include DOOM and NWO, two massive turtle tribes. Trust me, there's one guy inside my church radius with a full defensive village, but only 4.1k points. That's 6k/9k/3k to be exact. So, in regards to actually recruiting players, it comes down to nothing short of Sadassa's sticky fingers in every pie so we don't continue to noble north (To which, he's realizing we're still doing). Besides, what's 9 new members going to do? Magically win us the K? Ok.

The reason this group is middle of the road and not higher or lower has a few reasons. Their location in the Northeast part of the map has allowed them to avoid the tribal hugs from WET and PD. They also do not have any legit wars to worry about (maybe -SC- or MORS if either push Southeast and GIRLS if they push into their back lines). All of that combined would cause a massive melt down so more than likely they have a couple diplomacy options in place (hence why they are still there).

We are not in the North East. We have one member in the North East nobling, and members in the North, nobling. We are the direct tribe to the East of the core. If you high-lighted us on the map, you would know this. If there was anything in regards to Tribal Hugs with WET and PD, you would already know that the case is far from that. WET and PD teamed up for TCO, to which they barely are working together. You're very misinformed of that situation.

Also, the tribe has an ok spread with some players way too far out West and an extremely tight core and no growth East. They have done decent in closing that gap from East to West. Their biggest reason for such a low rating is because of their rim growth. The tribe has had difficulty pushing anywhere but West. They have GIRLS (a very solid group) blocking their rim and could cause huge problems on their back line. Then if you move South they are on the Northeast rim of PD. A tribe that uses very good teamwork and has taken a village from Faux within the last few days. The tribe also has about 7-9 players who are still trapped in their core and are not growing that much. The tribe's total points could be much higher if they actually nobled new areas and created a nice spread. The lack of nobling East could be in fear of GIRLS, but it is obviously slowing growth.

I've highlighted the main issue with this paragraph. One village in multiple days would assume less of that of teamwork, and more of lack-there-of. If you were to pay attention to the stats of the person who lost that village, you would notice that one village is nothing short of a failure to work together. Don't believe it? Let's have a look at some stats for that then:

nVgSr.png

For 300k ODD and only 1 village, that would say the oposite of your statement. Please, if you want to be credible when making a massive assumption about a tribe, please look into it a little more. That's how much of a threat PD's eastern front is at the moment. They have Fade to deal with, and not Faux.

-SC- and Faux have exchanged over 30 villages combined over the last week and I expect a lot of troops to be lost. A couple tribes like NWO and War Z (recently merged with RISE) could pose more of a problem than not. The reason being is because both of those tribes have a lot of turtles and rebuilding offense to eliminate a tribe that is almost all turtles takes time. Something that will definitely slow their growth West but something they should still over come if they avoid multiple wars.

Wanting to avoid multiple wars? This has been the same one stretched out due to positioning of either side, then the addition of other tribes into the mix. Look a the conquer stats, and you'll see Faux has been hitting SC much more as of late. There's been no "major" ops like their tribe has attempted (Lockhouse lost 3, and they rimmed one player inside their cluster from Faux. A new recruit unfortunately). They've wasted countless troops in doing so. A prime example would be "spam2win". They didn't organize a landing time for support, they just sent it. Some of our players jumped tremendous amounts in ODA because of that. It's actually pretty funny when you look at it, because the amount of troops lost was much less then you think. Their players don't build walls fast enough, and just let half nukes clear them over and over again.

LEADERSHIP: 2/10

This is easily the weakest part of Faux. Of course the amount of leadership changes and tribe name changes have lost the full commitment of players. But the instability since the most recent change is still a problem. The leader they put in charge doesn't have much of a background but hasn't shown anything that he is a real ball player. Maybe it's internal issues and not himself, maybe it's inexperience, maybe it's a bit of everything. But I am sure deep down inside there is someone "secretly" running the tribe and making the calls and he is just in charge for the title.

I cannot say that this group won't snap out of it or will snap out of it, but they have a lot of things that need fixed if they even want to catch up. They are two million points behind first place and have been slowly losing pace with the top three tribes.

The leadership is the complete oposite. This is where I know what ever place you gain the information from is nothing short of lies, and assumptions. The leadership has done plenty. There's actually some pretty nice things happening, and we're still without alliances, and without massive operations to get footing. It's managed well. The leader does have a credible background, to which you clearly don't know about, which is the fun part of this whole post. The leader has changed names twice, and I've played with him in a past world. Well done though, excellent information gathering.

ODA/ODD: 8/10

This is one of the stronger areas for Faux as you can see by the stats posted below. They have a 3:1 ODA/ODD and I am sure their size has played a big factor in not having a higher ODD, but at least they have made up for it with their ODA. They are currently sitting at 1.5 million ODA behind MORS which indicates one of two things. They are not attacking as much as they should be (a lot of turtles still sitting there), or they are not growing as much as they could be. MORS has an amazing spread but hasn't really dealt with any real threats Northwest as Faux has Northeast, but still MORS has covered more ground and is still only 1.5 million ODA ahead of Faux. With HTS I am sure majority of their tight core is turtles and that could shoot MORS up in ODA even more. -SC- and GIRLS will most definitely be some ODA, but also could take a huge hit with ODD as well. Not to forget if they get hit from PD in the South that could really hurt them.

TribeMembersRankScoreAttack rankAttack scoreDefense rankDefense score
WET49116,177,248110,275,32515,901,923
PD50213,342,99229,084,64734,258,345
MORS5039,617,20437,554,35192,062,853
T-C-O4948,426,39283,052,79825,373,594
Faux4158,339,59946,140,58262,199,017

The tribe has yet to let up on the expansion route, causing the higher ODA count. So far, we have cleared our core of most of the turtle tribes. We lost a bit, but in doing so, we gained enough ODA to put us there. If anyone was aware, when the Faux tribe started, we dropped the #1 ODA tribe at the time to make this (Thanks King you massive douche). We were in the lead by what, 200k at the time? Now, that's a large lead, especially when the tribe was only 300k, and our ODA stats were double that. We re-made, and have since caught up. WET is currently nobling out the remnants of VVV after their merge, and are taking the offense ladder by storm. PD and MORS are still doing their own thing keeping them where they are, and TCO is getting rear ended as we all know. To be up there with so much defense within the area would show that we're a contender.

As for other tribes, anyone with half a brain know PD aren't in a position to start another front-line offensive. Fade and PD are exchanging blows, and then TCO is still turtling their way through this world. PD's stretched thin as it is, and anyone who can view TWStats can see this. If PD were essentially to start another front now, and the enemy were to commit, they may indeed be overwhelmed. It's actually a smart move by Distraught that he hasn't pushed north for an offensive. Well played to the PD Leadership.
GROWTH: 3/10

I kind of touched up on this already, but their growth for their size is not so pleasing or outstanding. In all fairness they haven't played tribal hugs and haven't kept a max of 50 members as they haven't had a full house for a long time. Maybe that is a sign of a future merge or maybe it's just clearing dead weight and keeping the players they have. Otherwise if you look at their growth based on the map they have a lot of area in a 360 degree circle to grow. The fact they haven't been pushing East is mind boggling, but my guess as to why is as good as yours. Maybe they are focused more West, North, and South, or maybe their turtle players in their core are scared to move out into open space out east. Either way their growth is starting to fall behind if they want to be top contenders.

As said above, we have a huge amount of turtles within the continent. We're fixing that, and rimming them slowly. Growth can only go as fast as your slowest member. To that we'll see how it turns out, but for now we wait.

WARS: 6/10

I am giving them a 6/10 because they have so far done an ok job at avoiding war with everyone around them. We all know they had their early war with -SC- that really hurt both tribe's growth and the war seems to have never truly ended (even after offering peace and not having another official war at this time). I expect a lot of losses between these two as they exchange blows and Sadassa tries to prove they are the real players of K45. They took some villages from the northern Faux players but haven't done anything further to them in the last few weeks which makes me only wonder if they are planning to hit them again soon. With MORS pushing towards the northern part of the map and rim, it could really be a chaotic area. Not to forget ORC is another tribe that isn't huge but is someone to not over look. I can't say I expect the northern players from Faux to make it out, but I am sure they will give a decent fight.

The other area of war for Faux is the West. If you look at tribes like NWO and War z, it could be a major problem for them as their leader is located out there as well. If you chop off the head of the snake Faux could easily crash to the ground and make K45 more interesting. It's only a matter of time before K45 turns into chaos.

NWO has already attempted some sort of "offensive" on our western members. I'll put it in the easiest terms possible for everyone: NWO is still without a village, and lost 10-12 nukes in their failed attempt. Timing, spacing, placement, targets... No fakes were launched. No train had clearing attacks timed except for one, to which was sniped. Their placement causes so many problems for their support. If you consider NWO a threat to our tribe... Well... I should stop typing now and end this post (but I won't).

War Z is the same. They react 24 hours after anything is done to them. Them merging with Rise turned a small platter of food into a 5 course meal (if focused on). From what I've received, they were going to attempt an offensive in the west. From what I've also learned, a lot of the people who were going to attack can't launch at the times they keep changing to. Doubt they'll launch at all at this stage. They're going on 9 days attempting to prepare for this.

The tribe clearly has some big time players like Chuck Norris and Ceiling Destroyer. Some very well known and talented players who are obviously key parts of the tribe's success. The Scientist's reputation is very well known as he even conducted an extremely well done interview and press release with Brad (PD's leader).

The reason this isn't 10/10 is because no one really knows the reputation that their leadership has yet. I am sure there are many who do know, but it hasn't made its way to the externals and has been very quiet. Is their reputation something to be weary of or are they mysterious like MORS (ok not that werid), but until we truly know the reputation of their higher ups we will have to stick to the better known names.

There's more then that in the tribe. A lot of old friends, and some really top notch players from previous worlds. Reputation is only when the players are in the top 25, as pointed out by the two "big time players". I would point out OD stats, but I think you're only looking at the stats for points, and not other things. Hell, we're not a tribe filled with glorious players like ODA Junkie, but hell... There are some people in here who just throw nukes because they have them.

Leadership being on the down-low is good. Trust me. Tribes don't want outsiders knowing how they play. Clearly working.

OVERALL RATING: 37/70

This is easily a very interesting group to watch. They have a lot of pros and cons but seem like a tribe that could contend for the title or could fall in a matter of days. The tribe has had its longest run at leadership since world's start, but we will see if he and the tribe can handle the real pressure. Feel free to leave a comment about anything that I left out. I will try to do another tribe fairly soon as I waited some time for the world to develop before doing this.

To close with that statement after so many assumptions is interesting to start with. You've made a new account to post this, and it's intrigued me enough to point out your problems, because just assuming things is making an ass out of you and me. You've thought out your post and structured it well, but you haven't the slightest idea of what's going on internally and externally. It truly is entertaining.

I do appreciate you rating some of the members highly. They've certainly earned it. I also appreciate your notice to the OD stats. The tribe that doesn't work well with a quiet leadership must be doing something right to be able to go on such an offensive "with no one guiding the way".

Seeing you neglecting information available to the public and going off the top 25 in points is enough for me to close this post with:

qiWski0.gif

I'm going back to playing The Division.