Rate A Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Just for the record, FatEmoLlama, TCO is not turtling. Our ODA is very appropriate considering our size compared to the 2 tribes we are fighting. We are defending of course. Defending does not mean you are turtling. We are attacking, but you can't expect us to have the ODA stats of PD when they teamed with Wet to hit us. We are smashed between them. That's not turtling. Its fighting. You can disagree, but we are launching more offense than a lot of tribes would have done in the same position. At least we aren't rolling over and dying like many tribes recently did.

Say what you will. But we are fighting.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, FatEmoLlama, TCO is not turtling. Our ODA is very appropriate considering our size compared to the 2 tribes we are fighting. We are defending of course. Defending does not mean you are turtling. We are attacking, but you can't expect us to have the ODA stats of PD when they teamed with Wet to hit us. We are smashed between them. That's not turtling. Its fighting. You can disagree, but we are launching more offense than a lot of tribes would have done in the same position. At least we aren't rolling over and dying like many tribes recently did.

Say what you will. But we are fighting.

I know that, and well played to you. I did say you were being rear-ended, but not that you were turtling. I meant that as a large gain of ODD compared to the gain of ODA. This would assume you're on the receiving end from the outside. I haven't personally paid attention to what's going on in K54 to be right in on information, but from an outside perspective, TCO is on the back foot, but still not crumbling.

Well played to be fair.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I feel like MORS and WET are the ones that going head to head in the end. No specific reason, it just feels like it.^^

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interested to see people's opinions on the top 5 tribes. I don't know enough about the world to give a review but I'd sure like to see some reviews.

DeletedUser105608

I second that. An outsiders opinion would be nice as well, someone not tied up in the wars..

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Current top 10 tribes in World 86

xbjw8w.png

1. WET - By far the leading tribe of this world. Gained alot of points and good players during their short conflict with VVV. Having the most ODD and ODA truely shows that they're a fighting-tribe and not a hugging-tribe. They have a pretty OK location for being in the center of the World, I would watch out for getting gangbanged. Because having the first position as a tribe in the center of the world can truely be tough if people get jealous of your growth... :) Good luck to you in the future of this world.

2. MORS - Mors.... 2nd largest tribe in the World, close followed by PD. Haven't really been put to a test yet of what I know of. But having 2nd best ODA in the world must mean that they're atleast not afraid to pay a visit to nearby villages. I like their position as they're not surounded by other big tribes as we can see WET are. Would love to see MORS take on a big war or conflict sooner or later so we can see what they're capable of!
Good luck to you in the future of this world.

3. PD - The tribe former leading tribe of this World.. What happend? Despite having lost their 1st place to WET have they gained alot growth. The only problem I see with PD is that it seems like there are a big jump between the top players and the rest of the players. Their position is quite similar to WET, surounded by a couple of decent sized tribes (Faux and SMURFS for example). Would be hard to avoid a conflict in the later stage of this world. (According to the warstats are PD and SMURFS already having a little brawl.) Their OD is around the amount that should be expected from them. Good luck to you in the future of this world.

4. Faux - Along with MORS of the best positions in this world for its size of the tribe. Having alot of expanding area towards the east and if they feel bored and want a war they got a whole sea of WAR Z and PD villages to the west. Haven't been put to test yet but they will sooner or later find a challange to face I believe.

5. SMURFS - And here we have SMURFS. As you might see, there's a huge point-gap between the top 4 tribes and the 5th biggest tribe in the World. But despite their size have they made a huge impact in this World already. They have been doing "alright" versus WET in a recent war that i ?Think? ended 12 hours ago or something. And they have instead began a new conflict in the lands of personlity disorders. Their location is pretty bad for their size, surounded by WET and PD isn't very good I belive.
6. WAR Z - ....

7. T-C-O - ....

8. GRIM - ....

9. ES - ....

10. SW - ....

Gonna skip 6-10 for now, I might update when i got more time.
I'm sorry if I got something wrong in my post, and If i do please correct me :)

DeletedUser70389

Current top 10 tribes in World 86

xbjw8w.png

1. WET - By far the leading tribe of this world. Gained alot of points and good players during their short conflict with VVV. Having the most ODD and ODA truely shows that they're a fighting-tribe and not a hugging-tribe. They have a pretty OK location for being in the center of the World, I would watch out for getting gangbanged. Because having the first position as a tribe in the center of the world can truely be tough if people get jealous of your growth... :) Good luck to you in the future of this world.

2. MORS - Mors.... 2nd largest tribe in the World, close followed by PD. Haven't really been put to a test yet of what I know of. But having 2nd best ODA in the world must mean that they're atleast not afraid to pay a visit to nearby villages. I like their position as they're not surounded by other big tribes as we can see WET are. Would love to see MORS take on a big war or conflict sooner or later so we can see what they're capable of!

3. PD - The tribe former leading tribe of this World.. What happend? Despite having lost their 1st place to WET have they gained alot growth. The only problem I see with PD is that it seems like there are a big jump between the top players and the rest of the players. Their position is quite similar to WET, surounded by a couple of decent sized tribes (Faux and SMURFS for example). Would be hard to avoid a conflict in the later stage of this world. (According to the warstats are PD and SMURFS already having a little brawl.) Their OD is around the amount that should be expected from them. Good luck to you in the future of this world.

4. Faux - Along with MORS of the best positions in this world for its size of the tribe. Having alot of expanding area towards the east and if they feel bored and want a war they got a whole sea of WAR Z and PD villages to the west. Haven't been put to test yet but they will sooner or later find a challange to face I believe.

5. SMURFS - And here we have SMURFS. As you might see, there's a huge point-gap between the top 4 tribes and the 5th biggest tribe in the World. But despite their size have they made a huge impact in this World already. They have been doing "alright" versus WET in a recent war that i ?Think? ended 12 hours ago or something. And they have instead began a new conflict in the lands of personlity disorders. Their location is pretty bad for their size, surounded by WET and PD isn't very good I belive.
6. WAR Z - ....

7. T-C-O - ....

8. GRIM - ....

9. ES - ....

10. SW - ....

Gonna skip 6-10 for now, I might update when i got more time.
I'm sorry if I got something wrong in my post, and If i do please correct me :)

Thanks man! We've been getting ganged on the whole world so far though ;)

beebetter

Wet always played fair. if as you say, they made peace with smurfs a bad call. pd interesting situation there. I will kick back and watch as the rest. good review by the way. Bee..

DeletedUser

I'd honestly say none of the top 4 have been truly tested yet, and won't be until they start facing off against one another.

Williamthefirst

Wet always played fair. if as you say, they made peace with smurfs a bad call. pd interesting situation there. I will kick back and watch as the rest. good review by the way. Bee..

Hahaha you make me laugh, Bee! You would not know fair if it was shoved up your arse :)

ashoka1

Hahaha you make me laugh, Bee! You would not know fair if it was shoved up your arse :)

William ..we know where all that hate is coming from

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:
Tribes: INFAMY, SMURFS

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 19
Difference: 64

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 0
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 480,799
Side 2: 88,458
Difference: 392,341

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244,063
Side 2: 0
Difference: 244,063

chart

pinky.benk

wet vs smurf - even we are now at win situation but not finish yet, smurf giving good fight. that showing at wet oda tribe and wet oda member. every village we take we take with fight ... not for free or gift..for this point smurf have good credit.. just maybe wet have benefit by more organizer and planning well lead by our duke sponge bob and he can unity all big player at k54 at wet.

maybe someone can say easy like this..heyy wet can win easy because recruit or have all good player in tribe..but if you have ever become duke..you must know that really not easy to make all big player become one .. not really easy to get they respect for a tribe order..even small player ... like me :p i think i wont so easy to work if not under spongebob command....

road still long .. lets continue and work hard..enoy a game :)

ps. my english really bad ... pls dont use google translation hak hak hak

mvjgvj

well i have info that you were the one to start the war between smurfs and wet so i get it where william hate is coming from and his hate is fare in this matter thats what i think

Williamthefirst

It is not hate of him, it is disrespect of him. Bee created the distrust between WET and Smurfs. Bee is devious, you's who dealt with him know this. 10 days before it was ever discussed by anyone in council that WET may have to be warred upon, and at about the time WET were trolling and threatening smurf members in their own forum, Bee was sowing the mistrust. He was in full contact with WET leadership and is a shady character.

WET have played awesome on the field, and they have destroyed a lot of players with some fine, aggressive play. Perhaps all diplomacy is dirty, I do not know, I will stick to fighting as good a fight as I am able.

PS Bee was a smurf, outwardly ;)